Wheelhouse

Amherst, MA View map

The driving motivation behind our work is to connect people with food, place, and time. We cook with the seasons, sourcing all ingredients from local farms when they are at their peak deliciousness. We make everything from scratch.

Wheelhouse is the result of wanting to go beyond a dinner, gathering, or a meal. We love what we do -- we strive for delicious food and personable service that brings meaning and passion to your celebration. We will work with you to create a personalized, seasonal menu at an affordable price . We offer buffet, plated, food truck, or family style catering services.

For more information, visit out website: www.wheelhousefarm.com

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20.00

Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Signature Drink

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Local

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
House Beer
House Wine
Signature Drink

• Mariah
    Mariah C. Married on 10/16/2021

Excellent food and service!

Last year I began my search for the perfect caterer for our outdoor wedding. I called and emailed many companies, but Wheelhouse really stuck out for me. They were detailed and thorough right from the beginning during our first phone call. We worked with Stephanie throughout the past year. She was helpful, knowledgeable, and always willing to answer my questions and work closely with what we wanted and needed.

Fast forward through many emails and several phone calls to my big day. Stephanie showed up early to begin setting up with a smile on and a calm presence, just what a bride needs! Their team served soup and bread as a first course and everyone said it was the best fall soup they ever had! My now husband doesn’t even like butternut squash soup but he ate the entire bowl. We served our main course family style. Again…everyone loved the food. It was so delicious!! Everything was cooked perfectly and was served to my guests hot. I still have people telling me it was the best!! I could have eaten several plates of food if my dress allowed (lol)

I recommend hiring Wheelhouse for your wedding or next event, you won’t be disappointed with the food, the people, or the service. Thank you Stephanie and the entire Wheelhouse team!!
    Sarah D. Married on 09/25/2021

10/10 Recommend!

Booking Wheelhouse was one of the best wedding decisions we made! We received so many compliments from friends and family that it was the best food (let alone wedding food) they've ever had and we couldn't agree more. The personalized menu curation, the delicious meal, the excellent communication throughout the process, and the flexibility to adjust as needed are a few of the many reasons why we would recommend Wheelhouse a million times over! Thank you again for everything. - Sarah and Scott
    Samantha Married on 09/10/2021

great experience

Jake and the rest of the Wheelhouse team - including Stephanie, Dakota, Emma - were wonderful to work with. My husband and I were originally supposed to get married in 2020 and had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic. Jake and his team were incredibly patient and kind as we adjusted our plans over the course of two years. Moreover, they were able to accommodate all of our particular menu requests. Our guests raved about the food and service! We can't recommend Wheelhouse more highly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

383 Main Street Amherst, MA, 01002
Location of (Wheelhouse)

Wheelhouse frequently asked questions

At Wheelhouse, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Wheelhouse, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Clean Up
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Server(s)

At Wheelhouse, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Wheelhouse includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Signature Drink

What catering services does Wheelhouse provide for weddings?

Wheelhouse offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Dessert
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated

What types of cuisine can you find at Wheelhouse?

At Wheelhouse, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Local

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Wheelhouse?

At Wheelhouse, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Wheelhouse provide for wedding events?

Wheelhouse provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Limited Bar
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Signature Drink

What percentage of users recommend Wheelhouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wheelhouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding