402 High St, Somersworth, NH 03878 Map · Phone number

About Westwind Gardens

Westwind Gardens proudly serves the Somersworth area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Westwind Gardens be your first choice for flowers.

capture1
captur
capture1
captur

6 Reviews for Westwind Gardens

1 User photo

Westwind Gardens 1

Lacey · Married on 09/02/2017

Two of my sisters hired Westwind Gardens to do the flowers for their weddings, and they had great experiences. When it was my time to get married, I had consultations with a bunch of different florists but none of them came close to Westwinds. Lisa is amazing. Not only is she creative, knowledgable and talented but she is fair and thoughtful. She thinks about things that none of the other florists thought of; the small details that would make a huge impact. She understood exactly what I was envisioning even when I couldn't verbalize it. She suggested budget friendly options and alternatives, even though she would be losing money. She went above and beyond to deliver our flowers to us, when our pick up plans had fallen through. And on top of all that, our flowers were gorgeous, fresh and were excaclty what I wanted. We are so happy with the way our flowers turned out and the service that was provided. We had such a great experience with Westwind Gardens and will be using them for all of our future florist needs.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Westwind Gardens 2
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2012

Lisa at Westwind Gardens is awesome!!!! She did all of the flowers for my wedding day and they were amazing!!!! I met with Lisa twice and called her a half a dozen times and she was always there! We had a wine themed wedding and when I told her she came up with the idea to put two square vases together and put wine corks in between the two. She also went and got grapes from the store and incorperated them into the centerpieces. Everyone raved about the flowers and said they were beautiful... people were upset when they did not win the giveaway! Her flowers also lasted quite a few days after! Lisa is awesome!!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • Jessalyn

Jessalyn · Married on 05/30/2010

In a word- AMAZING. Lisa is probably the sweetest vendor we had the pleasure of dealing with and she was just incredible. I changed my mind about my flowers a LOT and she was always 2 steps ahead of me in thinking of where we could go with my visions. She created a lot for us- from the bridal party bouquets/bouts (STUNNING), corsages (beautiful!), to a manzanita branch centerpiece (which I added at the last minute and came out PERFECTLY), and a birch archway completely covered in flowers. I would 100% recommend Lisa and Westwind. We met with other vendors who were not nearly as creative and flexible as Lisa is and wanted to charge us double. Go with Westwind- you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/04/2010