402 High St, Somersworth, NH 03878 Map · Phone number

About Westwind Gardens

Westwind Gardens proudly serves the Somersworth area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Westwind Gardens be your first choice for flowers.

Other couples have also viewed

• In Bloom Weddings and Events
captur

7 Reviews for Westwind Gardens

Lyndsay D. · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely Beautiful!

Lisa and her team were wonderful! Westwind gardens was the florist for my sister's wedding a few years go and of course I decided to have them for my wedding this year! Lisa met with us and listened to every detail that I hoped for! She did an amazing job with the bouquets and the boutonnieres. Lisa also went along with my special request to have hanging flowers from the dance floor. Her team did an amazing job designing them. I could not have been more happier with our flowers and our centerpiece! Thank you so much westwind gardens, you helped make our day very special!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Lacey · Married on 09/02/2017

Two of my sisters hired Westwind Gardens to do the flowers for their weddings, and they had great experiences. When it was my time to get married, I had consultations with a bunch of different florists but none of them came close to Westwinds. Lisa is amazing. Not only is she creative, knowledgable and talented but she is fair and thoughtful. She thinks about things that none of the other florists thought of; the small details that would make a huge impact. She understood exactly what I was envisioning even when I couldn't verbalize it. She suggested budget friendly options and alternatives, even though she would be losing money. She went above and beyond to deliver our flowers to us, when our pick up plans had fallen through. And on top of all that, our flowers were gorgeous, fresh and were excaclty what I wanted. We are so happy with the way our flowers turned out and the service that was provided. We had such a great experience with Westwind Gardens and will be using them for all of our future florist needs.

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2012

Lisa at Westwind Gardens is awesome!!!! She did all of the flowers for my wedding day and they were amazing!!!! I met with Lisa twice and called her a half a dozen times and she was always there! We had a wine themed wedding and when I told her she came up with the idea to put two square vases together and put wine corks in between the two. She also went and got grapes from the store and incorperated them into the centerpieces. Everyone raved about the flowers and said they were beautiful... people were upset when they did not win the giveaway! Her flowers also lasted quite a few days after! Lisa is awesome!!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Westwind Gardens FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 402 High St Somersworth, 03878 See on map
    Location of (Westwind Gardens)