Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About West Front Productions

Your wedding day is unequivocally the most important day of your life, so naturally you will want to capture, treasure and share your memories of it for years to come. So why compromise with such an important occasion? To best tell the story of your special day, West Front Productions covers not only the wedding ceremony, but also the dress rehearsal, makeup and preparation, photo shoots, the ceremony and full reception.

Founded in 2011 by Brian Paterson of Lincroft, NJ, West Front Productions is committed to preserving the moments that make your day special and strives to provide each of our clients with an unforgettable high definition video of their wedding or event. Brian Paterson is a graduate of Boston University's School of Communications, and recieved his degree in film and television in 2009. Following four years of intense study, he has worked for three years in Hollywood, California learning the film craft from some of the industries' leading directors. Utilizing a combination of skill and the latest equipment from Sony, West Front Productions will provide you the quality, creativity and experience other event video services cannot replicate. Our end goal is to provide a product that will allow you to relive the joy of your wedding day for years to come.

Follow West Front Productions on

28da9a67d1ca0da5 1305586404320 TanyaAndyWeddingVideo2358

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for West Front Productions

Renee · Married on 11/05/2011

I originally had to talk my husband into getting a videographer for our wedding. We hired West Front because of the flexibility, value and the quality of the sample work that fit exactly what we are looking for. Somehow Brian did so much more than chronicle the happiest day of our lives- he captured the magic and the love of the day so far beyond what I thought possible. Everything about our experience from initial discussions to delivery of our video truly exceeded our expectations. I will be so grateful forever to be able to relive the emotion and happiness of the day in a video that is just perfect for me. Ps...my husband now says it was the best decision we made to hire West Front. Thanks Brian!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Heena · Married on 09/10/2011

I contacted Brian maybe few days before the wedding. Since I was not sure if I wanted to have a videographer, so it was very last minute. Brian graciously agreed to shoot my wedding at such little notice and did an excellent excellent job! I had not even met him before signing the contract. He showed up well before time at our venue and did a super job.

The quality of the video is excellent.High definition very clear. For each segment of our day there is a separate section which is great. He also did montages of the highlights of our day which everyone said were classy, elegant and not cheesy at all (something a lot of people dread about wedding videos) and we really enjoyed watching those.

Also I think his style is very natural and unobtrusive. So you don't really notice the video camera which is great for more shy brides. Also really quick turnaround we got our videos within a month. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Tamara · Married on 05/29/2011

He managed all details prior to the wedding and I knew we were in good hands... after the wedding, he quickly turned around our video. Brian has a great eye for details and it comes through in his videos. We were delighted to see everything he picked up on our video to allow us relive a day that was otherwise a blur and unfortunately not well documented in pictures. I'm forever grateful for Brian and all his hard work to make our day complete and special. Would highly recommend him to friends!

Sent on 07/02/2011

Award

West Front Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, SD Card

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• West Front Productions 1
    10% Off Any Wedding Package
    "Like" West Front Productions on Facebook and you will receive a 10% discount on your wedding package. Simply click the following link http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Front-Productions-LLC/183356891682532 and you will receive 10% off your entire purchase.