315 West Carrillo St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About West Films

****Please visit our website - weddingvideocalifornia.com to see more wedding films!****

We accept an exclusive number of weddings per year, this allows us to put our heart and soul into each wedding we film, and to give 100% to each of our couples. It's so much more than just capturing one day to us, we want to create a story that best represents the both of you, and what you stand for.

We believe in creating wedding films that do more than just document one day - we believe in creating wedding films that encapsulate the important, the crazy, the happy, and the sad - the reasons why you decided to have such a big day in the first place. We believe relationships are key - in love and in life - and we're dedicated to building friendships with each couple before the wedding day.

The company’s most popular wedding package includes a full day coverage and a highlight video. Other packages include multiple videographers, full day coverage, music licensing, ceremony audio, Instagram trailer and more. Final video formats are offered as a digital download or USB flash drive. Some of the company’s additional services include:

• Drone Coverage
  • Raw Footage
  • Full Ceremony Edit
  • Full Toasts Edit
  • Instagram Trailer (digitally delivered within a week after your wedding)
  • Liability Insurance

Videos 7 vídeos

9 Reviews for West Films

• Karen

Karen White · Married on 08/24/2019

Best decision, no regrets!

Igor is such a sweet and personable guy! I had been following his work for a while and when I got engaged, I knew I had to have him. He had done a few of my friends' weddings and the videos were stunning. Prior to the wedding, we had a Facetime call to go over my vision and details of the day. He was very professional, knowledgeable and super easy to work with!
    On the wedding day, he made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera the minute he was in the room. We started off our morning with Igor and he helped create such a positive atmosphere - it was a great way to start off our day!
    To top it all off, he is very familiar with lots of vendors in the wedding industry and worked well with the rest of my wedding vendor team!
    I highly HIGHLY recommend Igor and his team! One of my favorite vendors by far!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Tom

Tom Bench · Married on 08/17/2019

Better than I could have ever hoped for!

Our experience with West Films was great. We met Igor through my wife's cousin, who hired him to film his wedding in 2018.
    Igor kept the atmosphere light and easy, and both he and Alex were great to work with. I thought it would be awkward with a camera around, but our videographers stayed professional and relatively invisible. It made our day much easier with all the stress of keeping up with a schedule and a large family. They kept us on the schedule and got all the shots they needed within the time allowed. Igor has a vision of the day that would be hard to beat! I consider Igor not only a great videographer, but a friend as well, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Sent on 10/17/2019

West Films Pricing

West Films Price Rates

West Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download