1466 NW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number

About West Coast Event Productions

It starts with a promise... a promise to make your wedding unforgettable!

For 30 years, our wedding specialists have been helping people say "I do" with premier wedding consulting, design and rental services. We work side by side with clients to transform each unique vision into reality. Our comprehensive product line, creative design services and broad range of technical expertise have gained us recognition as one of the top ten event production companies nationwide.

We invite you to celebrate with us. Cheers!

Follow West Coast Event Productions on

wcepweddingwire
132138111300ed1

32 Reviews for West Coast Event Productions

Spencer · Married on 10/03/2015

WCEP has an amazing team! They really know their stuff. We had a large drape order and they executed our vision flawlessly. We're talking a seven hour drape set- now that's dedication! Drew takes pride in what he does and it shows. Drape will transform your venue. I can't tell you the amount of comments we got from guests saying how it was the most amazing wedding they had been to and this was partly because of the drape work that WCEP did for us. It just had the "WOW" factor which is exactly what we were looking for! Thank you Drew and team! ~S+D

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lily · Married on 08/28/2015

We rented some furniture and wedding decorations from WCEP. WCEP worked together with our caterer to make sure everything is set up the way we want it. We loved the atmosphere the rented items have created. We also had WCEP do our ceiling treatment above the dance floor and that definitely exceeded my expectations! Very pleased!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Mukti · Married on 08/22/2015

I had my wedding in my mother's backyard in Tumalo (outside of Bend). We used West Coast Event Productions Bend office for all of our rentals. I worked with Kezia and Lynne, both extremely organized, professional and quick to respond to any questions or concerns I may have had. The set up day was easy and the crew were fun and enjoyable to work with. Everything looked beautiful from the the tent, to the tables, to the lighting, to the dance floor, to the ceremony chuppah. I would highly recommend working with them to make sure your wedding runs smooth and looks beautiful.

Sent on 09/08/2015

West Coast Event Productions FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 1466 NW Naito Pkwy Portland, 97209 See on map