Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up

Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up

About Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up

Stress-free Beauty services on Location
Beauty on site!
Professional artistry at reasonable prices.
  Experienced and licensed hair and make up artist.
I aim to deliver the look you always dreamed of for your Big Day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up on

36 Reviews for Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up

Have you ever heard of beauty magic? Wendy does it?
She pays close attention to detail and leaves you feeling like a million bucks! I felt like such a princess on my wedding day and my makeup stayed on through the long day of events!

I'll refer her to anyone hands down! That is, if he doesn't get hired on as a traveling celebrity make up artist!

Profile Picture Joy, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is so fun! She listened to what I wanted and delivered beautifully. I had her do my hair and make up for my wedding. I asked her to do my makeup so I looked more natural but with big eyes. That's exactly what she did. I showed her pictures of what I wanted for my hair and she created a beautiful updo. Overall she is excellent and so much fun to boot. She also did all of my bridesmaids hair in record timing.

Profile Picture User4575866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was actually enlisted as a helper to her friend to do my hair and that of the bridal party. I was so happy with Wendy's work that I couldn't resist writing a separate review for her! Initially it appeared that we weren't achieving my desired look then Wendy rightfully pointed out that the styles I liked worked best for light-colored hair, whereas I have Asian hair. Once realizing that, I adjusted my "strategy" and quickly found another style that'd work. On the day of the wedding, Wendy brought some fill-in powder to use on my thin hair to enhance volume and to achieved my desired look; it was fabulous (!) and I felt so beautiful. Thanks Wendy!

Profile Picture L., 5/25/14, 5 Reviews

On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Wendy Zarate is a true talent! I've had the pleasure of working next to her for fashion events and also weddings. She always brings creativity, professionalism and perfection to her clients- I always look forward to working with her! I would highly recommend her for hair and makeup services!

Events