Well-Written Fine Penmanship and Etiquette

Washington, DC View map

Well-Written is a professional calligraphy studio proudly providing artistic, custom and elegant lettering. I will happily customize every piece to perfectly coordinate with the vision you have for your wedding, bar mitzvah or celebration of any kind.

Most commonly I hand-write:

Wedding Invitation Suites, Envelopes, Place Cards, Seating Scrolls / Lists, Programs, Menus, Table Names & Numbers

Custom work, invitation design and graphic design is also available.

Calligraphy, Sacramento

Wedding Invitations, Tahoe

Wedding Invitations, San Francisco

Wedding Invitations, San Jose

Graphic Design, Sacramento

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
    Shannon Married on 10/13/2018
    Tim did a fabulous job with our invitations. He is extremely knowledgable about etiquette and helped me through the process. The invitations were magical when he was finished! Gold on a navy envelope!! And he took the time to send us the extra envelopes. A true gentleman! Thank you, Tim!
  • User2659249 2+ years ago
    I knew a long time ago that I wanted to use calligraphy in our wedding invitation suite. I stumbled across Tim's gorgeous skill while leafing through a Brides' magazine one day. I immediately ripped out the page and knew he was the one for us! I was a bit hesitant with the idea of having a calligrapher in California and the invitation stationer in York, PA, as collaboration would need to some how take place. And while there were hiccups along the way, NONE were on Tim's part, and the finished product of the calligraphy was just gorgeous! Tim was very responsive, polite, and offered helpful suggestions in his emails. He agreed to work under a very tight time crunch with hand-addressing every single envelope (both mailing and RSVP), as the stationer goofed on the invitation timeline, but they arrived in her shop on time and perfectly ready to go! He even agreed to do calligraphy for some of our wedding accessories, like the programs, thank you notes that were at every place setting, and the menu. The stationer had mentioned that for her, working with him as also a breeze. He provided her with exactly what she had needed in terms of spacing and lettering-without even asking him! She is keeping his information on file for future brides, who want that special artistic calligraphed-look. Tim is a true artist and will do marvelous work for your wedding! You will not regret working with him whatsoever!
    Mandy Married on 10/05/2013
    Tim addressed my invitations and did a custom canvas to serve as our program. The invitations were amazing and it was a HUGE relief to know that they were being properly addressed. I was absolutely blown away by how well the canvas program turned out. My friends are still talking about it and we loved it so much we decided to hang it over our fireplace. Tim was great to work with and was very quick at answering emails/ texts. Thanks again for doing such a great job Tim!

Washington, DC, 22304
Location of (Well-Written Fine Penmanship and Etiquette)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding