Wegmans

• Bloomsbury Floral Design
  • Natural Florals by Sarah Graham

4 Reviews for Wegmans

Jacquie · Married on 11/15/2014

I wanted large beautiful centerpieces of Cala lillies for my wedding. My reception was held at the a very large and regal ballroom with chandeliers and the whole nine. My problem was now the flower arrangements had to compliment this space! I research about 15 flower vendors and in the end I choose Wegman's based on pricing, expertise and accommodating all of the fun issues that arise in planning a wedding. I could not have made a better choice they did an incredible job. Every picture I showed them was matched perfectly everything was done exactly as we discussed and the flowers looked beyond exquisite. Not only that but I could buy more flowers because they were so reasonable!!! I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 01/21/2015

My husband and I decided to serve Wegmans ultimate cakes for our wedding instead of a traditional wedding cake. It was a HUGE hit and our guests loved the selection! The Collegeville Wegmans was kind and professional. I called ahead and ordered the cakes and they were ready for pick up exactly as expected. I highly recommend this option to anyone who wants to do something a little different - your guests will thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 08/02/2014

4.2

We received great centerpieces and I also purchased my bridal party flowers from them. They were helpful and willing to do as I asked. I had not suggestions other than colors for centerpieces. I received great quality at a great prices, worth it to check them out for sure.

Sent on 08/04/2014