34 Tipperary Drive Apt 308, Hardeeville, SC 29927 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings With Joy

Weddings With Joy is a wedding planning company serving the Hilton Head/Savannah area. The team at Weddings With Joy is dedicated to making sure your wedding reflects the unique love you and your partner share. We work with you every step of the way to make sure your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner are the perfect expression of you.

Weddings With Joy has experience planning religious and non-religious weddings, eco-friendly weddings, civil ceremonies, destination weddings, and elopements. In addition to traditional full-service wedding planning, they also offer the following wedding planning services:

• Wedding Day Management (Month of coordination)
  • Timelines
  • Comprehensive checklists
  • Vendor referrals and discounts
  • Budget consultation and tracking
  • Vendor contract review/negotiation

Our inventory is available at no cost to our clients

• Card Boxes

Weddings With Joy 3
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/18/2019

WOW! Is all I can say...

Because Joy was AMAZING! She was so helpful throughout my entire wedding planning process. Always available, I swear she has an answer or first hand experience for everything!!! I am a very organized person but having her on my team to coordinate with all the vendors, make sure the timeline made sense and was configured properly was amazing, I could never have done it without her! She was a savior the day of making sure everything went smooth! Thank you doesn’t begin to cover it!!! Hire her now, trust me no matter how on top of wedding planning you are, you need Joy!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you so much!! Seriously, you guys were the best, and this was one of my favorite weddings, hands down! Our whole team had so much fun working with you guys, and watching you and Troy having a blast at your reception just made my heart so full! It was perfect. Thank you for the amazing opportunity, it was truly and honor and a pleasure!

Joy
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/13/2019

beach wedding

Joy ensured our wedding ceremony and reception was exactly what we wanted. She was easy to work with and I am so glad that we hired her for planning and coordinating.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Whitney, it was such a pleasure working with you and Trey! Your wedding was lovely, and it was an honor to help you guys out. Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

What can I say?

This woman was absolutely wonderful and helped make my day go off without a problem! I honestly don’t think it could have happened without her. Joy and James were fantastic!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Michael were an absolute pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to help execute your vision for your wedding - it was absolutely lovely. It was our pleasure to help make it all come together, and I am so happy that everything came together so beautifully. Congratulations again!

Weddings With Joy FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Dandelion Weddings + Co.
    Dandelion Weddings + Co. Wedding Photographers

I have worked alongside Joy at an Elopement and her attention to detail and the dedication she shows her Brides is truly amazing. I would highly recommend her for ANY event. Easy to work with and loves what she does! Five stars!!

• 34 Tipperary Drive Apt 308, Apt 308 Hardeeville, SC, 29927 See on map