Weddings With Joy

Hardeeville, SC View map
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

Weddings With Joy/AZen Event is a wedding planning company serving the Hilton Head/Savannah area. The team at Weddings With Joy is dedicated to making sure your wedding reflects the unique love you and your partner share. We work with you every step of the way to make sure your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner are the perfect expression of you.

Weddings With Joy has experience planning religious and non-religious weddings, eco-friendly weddings, civil ceremonies, destination weddings, and elopements. In addition to traditional full-service wedding planning, they also offer the following wedding planning services:

• Wedding Management (Month of coordination, or sometimes known as "day of")
  • Timelines
  • Comprehensive checklists
  • Vendor referrals and discounts
  • Budget consultation and tracking
  • Vendor contract review/negotiation

Our inventory is available at no cost to our clients

• Centerpieces
  • Candles
  • Signage
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Danielle G. Married on 01/16/2021

You Need a Wedding Planner!

I am a pretty type-A person, so at first when we were required by our venue to book a wedding planner, I wasn’t sure how much I would need them. Let me tell you all right now – everyone needs a wedding planner, even us type-A brides! And Joy did an amazing job! We hired Joy almost a year out for the Day-of Coordination, meaning she took over planning from me around the 6-week out mark. Even though technically she only was supposed to take over at the 6-week mark, she made time to set up a call with me once a month for the nearly full year prior to the wedding! She made sure things were going along smoothly, and gave me great vendor recommendations whenever I needed them. She was very responsive to emails, and the planning website she gave us to use was INVALUABLE for planning guest lists and table assignments and arrangements.

Joy also has a large inventory of wedding décor items that she lets her brides use – AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. Things like table numbers, votives, vases, greenery, crystal flutes, card box, picture frames, candles… the list goes on! For a non-local and ecofriendly bride like myself, this service was amazing! Not only did I not have to purchase these single-use wedding items, but I didn’t have to be in charge of getting them to the venue! Joy completely handled the set up of the reception with minimal guidance from myself, and it looked stunning! She sent photos of the set up to my MOH so I could see how things were going. At the end of the night, she made sure all of the décor was collected and any personal items that I contributed were all back in our suite at the end of the night, without me having to lift a finger or coordinate anything!

Joy is so nice and was so lovely to work with for our wedding. Joy helped the day go completely smoothly – if there were problems, I never heard of them, and the day went great! Joy did an amazing job, handling small details that I never would have even thought of, down to making sure there was a small plate of appetizers set aside for the Groom and I while we were busy taking photos and mingling! Do yourself a favor, and hire Joy for your wedding!

Danielle and Phil,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were so easy to work with - y'all truly made it a breeze! You chose amazing vendors, and your wedding party was absolutely phenomenal. You basically arranged a dream team, and you definitely made my job easy. Thank you for choosing me to be the person to help you with your day. It was truly a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful couple!

Joy
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 05/18/2019

WOW! Is all I can say...

Because Joy was AMAZING! She was so helpful throughout my entire wedding planning process. Always available, I swear she has an answer or first hand experience for everything!!! I am a very organized person but having her on my team to coordinate with all the vendors, make sure the timeline made sense and was configured properly was amazing, I could never have done it without her! She was a savior the day of making sure everything went smooth! Thank you doesn’t begin to cover it!!! Hire her now, trust me no matter how on top of wedding planning you are, you need Joy!

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you so much!! Seriously, you guys were the best, and this was one of my favorite weddings, hands down! Our whole team had so much fun working with you guys, and watching you and Troy having a blast at your reception just made my heart so full! It was perfect. Thank you for the amazing opportunity, it was truly and honor and a pleasure!

Joy
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 04/13/2019

beach wedding

Joy ensured our wedding ceremony and reception was exactly what we wanted. She was easy to work with and I am so glad that we hired her for planning and coordinating.

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Whitney, it was such a pleasure working with you and Trey! Your wedding was lovely, and it was an honor to help you guys out. Thank you so much for your kind words!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marian & Jeff
    33 photos · 08/25/2018

Dandelion Weddings + Co. Dandelion Weddings + Co. Wedding Photographers

I have worked alongside Joy at an Elopement and her attention to detail and the dedication she shows her Brides is truly amazing. I would highly recommend her for ANY event. Easy to work with and loves what she does! Five stars!!

34 Tipperary Drive Apt 308, Apt 308 Hardeeville, SC, 29927
Location of (Weddings With Joy)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding