PO Box 1009, Larkspur, CA 94977 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,495
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Weddings on Film

If you are looking for highly experienced videographers with a discreet filming approach and fun personality, who produce a creative video that totally captures the essence of your wedding complete with drone aerial shots...then Executive Producer Justin Ferar and Georgina Szabo are your crew. Find out about having them film your wedding in the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma and beyond, use the contact form to inquire.

Follow Weddings on Film on

• Videos 16

8 Reviews for Weddings on Film

Annie · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful video

Georgina and Justin are amazing!!! Georgina coordinated everything leading up to and after the wedding, and while we were sad that she had a family situation so didn't meet her in person, Justin and his teammate were AMAZING! Justin was not intrusive and directed beautiful shots.

The video came out absolutely perfect. They accommodated my request to edit music and provided both versions of the video for our download. Plus, having all the raw footage and audio is great. Added bonus is the drone footage and how it was edited to look in our video.

Highly recommend these two!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Justin and Georgina are truly the best! We had several referrals and browsed over countless sites and videos and in the end knew that Weddings on Film was for us. We loved the beautiful but not “overdone” videos. My husband and I are very camera shy and do not like taking photos OR videos but Justin and Georgina made us feel comfortable and were able to create a masterpiece. We were definitely a bit intimidated having a camera follow us around but this video is one of the best memories we have from our wedding! We have watched and shared our video numerous times since we have received it and can’t get over how great it turned out. Thank you Justin and Georgina!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jina · Married on 08/02/2014

Justin and Georgina are simply amazing and I would strongly recommend them to anyone!

My husband and I knew we wanted to have a videographer for our wedding - we went through numerous videographers' websites and looked through what seemed like hundreds of wedding videos before we found Weddings on Film. We looked at some of the sample videos on their website and knew immediately that we wanted them to capture our special day. Their videos are truly works of art and really stand out from the others. When we contacted them, they were very responsive and answered all of our questions promptly and we knew we had made the right choice.

On our wedding day, Justin and Georgina were so professional and friendly - they really put us, our wedding party and wedding guests at ease. My husband and I felt so comfortable around them and at times we completely forgot that they were there. Everything felt so natural and I think it really shows in our video.

My husband and I had a reception overseas 2 months after our wedding and wanted to share the highlight video with our friends and family. Justin and Georgina were able to deliver with plenty of time to spare and their work was simply beautiful! We asked them to choose the music for our highlight video and it was spot on. The video really captured the feeling of our wedding day and everyone loved it.

For our full-length video, they asked for a few of our favorite songs which they integrated seamlessly into the video and also added some choices of their own. The full-length video was so amazing and captured a lot of the details that I hadn't even been aware of on our wedding day. I can't believe how fast the day goes by!

Justin and Georgina are fantastic. We are so lucky that we were able to have them with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Weddings on Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,495.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Your Ceremony Matters
    Your Ceremony Matters Wedding Officiants

We adore this couple and their amazing and creative video work. Rev. Dalton and I are also a married couple working together as Georgina and Justin are and share our mutual devotion to balancing and adjusting work and personal life while continuing to offer a high quality service. Georgina and Justin are incredibly professional and thoughtful and understand the important role of a videographer working in a team spirit with all vendors. They are easy to engage in meaningful conversation, elegant and thoughtful. Peadar was honored to have been asked several years ago to officiate the blessing of their child. We look forward to seeing more of them in 2017! Margarita and Rev. Peadar Dalton www.yourceremonymatters.com

• Fleurs de France
    Fleurs de France Wedding Florists

Always excited when Weddings on Film is on one of our weddings. Amazing wedding films!

• A Dream Wedding
    A Dream Wedding Wedding Planners

I can't say enough about Weddings On Film. They truly match their name! If you want your wedding to be something out of a movie in regards to video..then look no further! They are professional, never obtrusive and totally capture every element of your special day. Plus they are such kind people and deliver their beautiful work quickly to the couple. I absolutely love working with Weddings on Film!

• PO Box 1009 Larkspur, 94977 See on map