This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Photography and Videography Services
Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2012

'Weddings In The Bahamas' is a full-service destination wedding planning company located in Nassau, Bahamas. Our team of professional wedding planners is led by Anne Marie Williams. With years of experiences we have mastered the art of making weddng dreams come true by ensuring that every detail planned on your wedding day is executed to perfection, leaving you with wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime.

'Weddings In The Bahamas' provides full Bahamas Destination Wedding Planning service. Our goal is to make the entire Bahamas planning process, stress-free, seamless and absolutely beautiful. Couples can choose from a variety of specialized designed Wedding Packages to meet your individual wishes, needs and budget.

• Destination Weddings

• Island, Fun Cocktail Receptions
  • After-Glow Party
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Anne Marie at Weddings in the Bahamas is highly praised by multiple reviewers for her exceptional wedding planning services. She is described as attentive, responsive, and goes above and beyond to ensure a stress-free and memorable experience for couples. Reviewers highlight her attention to detail, ability to handle last-minute changes, and her positive and enthusiastic attitude. Couples highly recommend her services for destination weddings in the Bahamas.

Review summary

Powered by AI

N
Noelle D. Sent on 02/22/2024

Highly recommend

Anne Marie made our elopement so stress free. We chose a very basic package as it was just us and our 3 children. Even still, she made us feel like we were of the upmost priority to her! As the bride, she made me feel so special. She took care of absolutely everything. We basically just showed up!! She鈥檚 great at what she does. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the Bahamas.
User2274012 Sent on 08/17/2015
5 out of 5 rating
The idea of living in Georgia & planning a wedding in the Bahamas seemed to be a challenge at first, until I found these ladies!!! Anne Marie & Linda were amazing. They made sure every little detail was exactly the way I wanted & the entire planning process was extremely professional, accomadating & stress-free. I literally only had to tell them what colors, how many guests & what decorations I wanted. Their prices are very reasonable. I searched several places including Carnival, which is how we came in to Nassau, & Weddings in the Bahamas was the absolute best choice & they had the necessary options to make our day as big or as small as we wanted. I had always dreamed of having my wedding at my Dad's house, but having our ceremony in Nassau was the best choice I could have ever made! The view was beautiful, the details were exact & our ceremony felt exclusive to only us & our guests at The Poop Deck @ SandyPort! If you are on the fence about wedding plans, talk with Anne Marie & I promise you won't be dissappointed!
Kate
Kate W. Sent on 12/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner in the world!

Anne Marie Williams helped my fianc茅 and me organize a wedding at the Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, in the Bahamas. We hosted a 3 day event for 75 people. I can鈥檛 thank Anne Marie and her amazing team enough. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. She made me feel like the only bride she is working with. Anne Marie is Extremely responsive. If you hire her and the team you will not have to worry about anything. She made this experience stress free and fun. She is kind, warm, sweet but most importantly very professional. She didn鈥檛 overlook anything. Her vendor recommendations were spot on. She showed us many places before we committed to the Four Seasons. She dedicated a lot of her time showing us around and walking us through every detail. She made this experience fun and amazing. I Loved my wedding. I can鈥檛 possibly think of anything that she could have improved. She is a wedding planner from God. Sam and I are eternally grateful that we met her. She is part of family now. We are planning on renewing our vows 5 years from now and Anne Marie is the only person I would trust it with. She is truly the best!!! I LOVE her!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Frangipani Photography and Film Frangipani Photography and Film Wedding Photographers

Anne Marie is fabulous to work with! If you are at all nervous about planning a wedding in a foreign country, let Anne Marie plan the day for you and put your mind at ease. Not only will your wedding go off without a hitch, but you'll be relaxed enough to focus on actually being married and spending time with your loved ones. Anne Marie is super calm & collected and can quickly calm even the most nervous bride or cold footed groom. Internally though she's going a mile a minute. She's diligent to ensure everything and everyone, including your violin player and taxi driver, is in it's place and on time. She is very thorough, has tons of experience, fun to work with and rises to every occasion! You can't go wrong when Weddings in The Bahamas is planning your special day!

King of Hearts Media King of Hearts Media Wedding Videographers

Anne Marie of Weddings in the Bahamas is the #1 wedding planner in the Bahamas. She has easily planned more weddings than any other person in the country. If you are looking for a stress free destination wedding then look no further, Weddings in the Bahamas has got you covered.

Mario Nixon Photography Mario Nixon Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Anne Marie at Weddings in the Bahamas many times. She is a joy to work with. She's very professional, patient and has warm personality that is sure to put anyone at ease. I highly recommend her services.

Mario Nixon Photography
路 Wedding Photographers
The Nassau Florist
4.9 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding