ANNA'S WEDDING PLANNING

Nassau, BS View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Anna’s Wedding Planning Service is a professional wedding planning service located in Nassau, Bahamas. Since 1985, this dedicated team has specialized in the organization and coordination of destination weddings. This leading wedding planning service makes it a priority to deliver professional service and create a one-of-a-kind wedding event that truly reflects your personal style and taste.

Anna’s Wedding Planning Service provides seamless planning services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This experienced team strives to prioritize time management and attention to the finer details, creating an event that will leave you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime. Anna’s Wedding Planning Service has experience executing weddings of various styles including double weddings, cultural weddings, religious weddings, and more. The Nassau-based service provides the following services:

• Full-planning
  • Partial-planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Megan
    Megan G. Married on 08/28/2021

Annamae Fox

Annamae was a perfect choice for helping to get me and my fiancé married. She is affordable yet extremely effective and efficient at what she does. She gave us a tour of the island for free and she came to us at our resort and we had a marriage on the beach at sunset. She offered every accommodation but we chose to do something very intimate. She gave me a beautiful bouquet and my fiancé a boutenierre. She has been doing this for a long time she loves what she does and she is absolutely very genuine as well as flexible. With Covid and getting passports and everything she really helped me. She was a point of contact who told me what I needed to do to get here to the Bahamas. It made me feel a lot better. And our ceremony was perfect. The minister said the exact right thing and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Thank you Annamae !!
    Pics below are not of actual ceremony. I haven't had time to gst into those yet. That is the bouquet tho. And what I wore .. u don't have to get shoes to get married on a beach 🏝😎🇧🇸
  • Maria
    Maria D. Married on 06/12/2021

Everything was perfect!

Anna helped me and my family plan a surprise vow renewal for my parents' 50-year anniversary. Living in the US and having no help from anyone locally, Anna was my eyes and ears at the location. She took upon herself to plan every little detail to perfection. The result was an amazing celebration for my parents! Thank you for taking care of this special event for us Anna!
  • Sophie
    Sophie B. Married on 02/04/2021

Absolutely!

Our wedding in the Bahamas ended up being the most amazing memory of our lives and it wouldn't be so without the help of Anna! She was so kind and had everything perfectly organized for us. She immediately informed us about the schedule and everything went according to plan. She was very flexible and always there to listen and provide solutions to any concerns we may had. I absolutely trust and recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

P.O . BOX N8611 Nassau, BS, #27 SILVER
954-246-3108

8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily except Sundays
Location of (ANNA'S WEDDING PLANNING)

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding