120 Reviews for Weddings in the Bahamas

Civil (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
120 Weddings in the Bahamas Reviews

Anne Marie was exceptional...I had considered other Islands and was communicating with other planners initially but it was soon apparent that Anne Marie was the way to go. She always went above and beyond in her email correspondence and gave me detailed responses. She worked within my budget and I had just felt at ease with her. It felt right. On getting to the Bahamas (our first visit), we finally got to meet her in person and she was so warm and lovely. We were really happy with her exceptional service. She picked us up for the licensing and everything went smoothly..My flowers were amazing...The makeup artist was lovely..I felt so beautiful..As i walked down the hallway to our limo, everyone complimented on my looks!!! ...It rained so much on the day of our wedding and Anne Marie was there to get us from the limo with umbrellas...But they say rain is showers of blessing so it didn't bother us a bit!!!...The church she picked for us was lovely and the service was perfect...The photographers made us laugh so much...It was a beautiful celebration ...one we would always cherish!!!...If you are thinking of a destination wedding and you are looking at Bahamas, then you should definitely go with Anne Marie, She is the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Ola , 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie really made our special day PERFECT! TBH, I was a little nervous about working with someone I had never met in person before for something so important, but all those nerves quickly melted away after we began to put all the details together. Before booking I reached out to other brides on her FB and IG pages and everyone I spoke to gave Weddings In the Bahamas EXCELLENT reviews. I now see why! Anne Marie was extremely responsive and worked around my busy work schedule. I even had some last minute changes and she was super flexible with the requests. If you are reading this and wondering if she is the right planner for you, LOOK NO FURTHER! Thank you again, Anne Marie and the whole Weddings in the Bahamas team!! -Mikki & Chris

Profile Picture Micaela, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Timelines

We recently got married on May 9, 2018 at the Riu Paradise Island Hotel . I am not sure I can even find words to describe how effortless Anne Marie made this entire process. She is truly a dream come true. I never considered myself the type of person that would ever use a wedding planner...But when you get married outside of the United States, it becomes a necessity, just to uncomplicate your life. From the first point of contact, she and her assistant were on top of it ! They kept in touch with us on a regular basis, and were more than willing to answer any questions we had, and I had a lot ! She made sure Gary and I were ready and reminded us what documents we needed to bring. She met us at the hotel and even entertained my non wedding questions about the island. I was so nervous to allow someone else to "take the reins" so to speak, mostly due to my type A personality, and with her at the helm, I was immediately put at ease. My flowers were stunning and looked exactly like the pictures that she gave me to choose from. The photographer she brought was amazing and fun, and extremely competent. The minister she chose was warm and funny and we truly enjoyed the ceremony. I am not sure I will ever find enough adjectives to describe how lucky we were to find her. If you are considering a destination wedding, no matter the size..look no further than Anne Marie Williams. There is no one better or more qualified to make your special day exactly that..A day you will never forget and cherish forever. Our pictures aren't back yet, but I wanted to get this posted ...Thanks again Anne Marie ! You will forever be in our hearts. Ann and Gary Mathews

Profile Picture Ann, 5/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie helped me put together a wedding that was out of a movie! She was there every step of the way from emails and phone calls to the day of. She made my wedding day stress free and 100% enjoyable! I did not have to worry about a single thing. The venue at Compass Point in Nassau was beautiful in itself and Anne Marie made it that much better from the beautiful decorations down to every last detail about what songs the instrumentalist would play for us. Anne Marie truly cares about the people she works with and puts her heart in everything she does!! I couldn’t be more thankful that Anita from Compass Point Resort gave me Anne Marie’s contact information from Weddings in the Bahamas. The planning was as easy as can be and if I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing! All my guest were also impressed with how beautiful and smooth the wedding went especially with planning the entire event from different countries! We love Anne Marie!!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express our PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING experience and ceremony!

On 5/5/18, a group of 68 from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship headed to The Poop Deck at Sandyport Beach. Accommodations for all of our guests were made, every employee was helpful, and Anne Marie-the best! Anne Marie will make you feel important; she will take care of and comfort you the whole way through. I relied on her very calming voice over the phone, and without fail she made me feel as if nothing mattered, but relieved that everything mattered and she had it taken care of. The Poop Deck was quiet and clean! The flowers were stunning with fresh, blue dendrobium orchids! The water and sand were crystal clear, and the weather was great! Our steel drum player, Anita, added jaw-dropping, cultural tunes to our day! Our photographers, Disha and her assistant from CayFocus Photography, were wonderful! There are many artistic and random moments captured! This may sound too good to be true, but it truly was!

ADVICE:
-Be prepared for non-wedding guests due to the non-private beach: a woman in a bikini, a stray dog, a couple walking, and a jet ski were just a few of the added hiccups to our special day…haha.
-If using a videographer, make sure to have them stand in front of the bride and groom due to the waves (noise) and their position (affecting photos).
-Have your entire wedding (ceremony, reception, and dinner) with them!! If we could do it over, we would!!

Love,
Elise & Kenny McLearen

Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - Anita - steel drum player!
Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - The whole group!
Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - LOVE this!
Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - with Anne Marie!
Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - Beautiful landscape!
Photos
Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - Bouquet!
Profile Picture Elise, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Anne Marie is the fairy godmother to my Cinderella experience! From the first phone call the follow up call a week after the wedding you can hear the passion in her voice! Anne Marie made it very easy to feel at ease that my wedding was going to be a once in a life time event. I am the type of bride that wanted every detail planned and she took no stops at giving me exactly what i dreamt of. Every bride "Pins" their dream wedding with Anne Marie's help i got to experience it! If you are on the fence about having a Bahamas Wedding... Dont think twice! Call Her! You wont regret it!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie helped me plan a wedding for my daughter on December 16th and it was absolutely magical! There are no words to describe how much this amazing woman did for us. She is one of the most dedicated and professional people that I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with and I’m so thankful we hired her. She knows absolutely everyone on both islands, Nassau and Paradise Island, and our decision to take her advice to have the reception at Luciano’s was one of the best decisions of our entire event. We had the wedding at the Cloisters, which was beyond beautiful, and then went to Luciano’s for the reception. Her recommendation for the wedding cake, The Swiss Pastry Shop, was also one of our best decisions. She also hired a Calypso band for the reception that was the highlight of our reception, along with the DJ, who was amazing. After months of planning, with Anne Marie constantly keeping us on track with the planning process, the wedding went off without a hitch and it was so much fun that we would all love to relive the experience. Anne Marie drove us around to meet vendors when we took an earlier trip for planning purposes and she never missed a step along the way in making sure that every single detail was taken care of. She is a meticulous person and her 25 years of experience only adds to her value as a wedding planner. She worked really hard to make sure that everything went the way my daughter dreamed it would and she was always happy to adapt to our ideas and to do her best to make those ideas work out. We were beyond thrilled with the whole experience and if you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding come true, at a very reasonable price, look no further than Anne Marie Williams!

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Timelines

My husband & I recently had our wedding in the Bahamas this past November. We took 62 guests with us on a cruise for a week & tied the knot at the Cloisters on Paradise Island. Then we had our reception at Luciano's of Chicago in Nassau. We hired Anne Marie as our wedding planner & coordinator & I am so thankful we did! Anne Marie was wonderful & the SWEETEST (I SWEAR)! She was super flexible & patient with me given I work night shifts (7PM-7AM). She accommodated to my schedule & called me later in the afternoon because she knew I was sleeping in the morning due to my work schedule. She even went out of her way to call me on Sat & Sun on our days off. I really did feel bad because I wanted to accommodate to her work hours too! Anne Marie made sure everything was perfect. Our wedding was soo much more magical & beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I truly wish I could relive that moment in my life. My family & close friends couldn't stop complimenting about how amazing Anne Marie was & how beautiful the entire wedding was. She took care of all of my problems before I even knew it was a problem.The scenery was breathtaking & the food was delicious! We had our ceremony at 3PM & our reception at 5PM. Our guests were able to dine outside by the waterfront facing Paradise Island..& watched the sunset prior to enjoying a lovely intimate candlelight dinner together. Honestly, I could not have asked for more. If you want a wedding planner, choose Anne Marie. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Anne Marie is hands down the most professional, caring, thorough, meticulous coordinator I have experienced. When she says that she has everything under control she means it. She was with us every step of the way and everyone in my wedding party and guests could not stop giving compliments on the awesome job she's done. She has allowed me and my husband and new family to have memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture RONALDA, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Timelines

Thank you Anne Marie for making our day spectacular. Your responsiveness and professionalism has been extraordinary.

Profile Picture Shequana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Although it rained the morning of our wedding, they waited for the rain to stop and the service was perfect!!! If I could rate Wedding in the Bahamas a 10 I would!!!!

Photo for Weddings in the Bahamas Review - Our beautiful DAY!!
Vow renewal of 17 years Nov.2nd 2017!!
Profile Picture Valeria , 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie was awesome. She made our wedding day the most perfect day imaginable!

Profile Picture Thea, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Destination, Religious

If you are planning a wedding in the Bahamas you need to use Anne Marie Williams. She is by far the best wedding planner there. Always there to answer any questions months before the wedding and on top of everything the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture helen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie was phenomenal! Everything was perfect. My husband and I with 18 of our family and friends cruised to the Bahamas for a destination wedding! Anne Marie arranged everything! From transportation to and from port to the beautiful Poop Deck, the officiant, the flowers, the photographer, and arranging all the paperwork, she didn't miss a beat! We selected one of the cheaper packages and we're still treated like her number one priority! She waited on us hand and foot! She was so friendly and helpful and always available! I highly recommend her services. Stressful and absolutely perfect. The beach was indescribably beautiful!

Profile Picture Mandee, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Destination, Religious

Our special day was absolutely PERFECT!! Anne Marie took care of every detail from start to finish. She was ALWAYS available to speak with and ALWAYS responsive. She is very detail-oriented and didn't want me to worry about a thing! She planned our wedding and we never went to the Bahamas until we said I do!!! YES IMAGINE THAT! That's how good and thorough she is! If you are planning your wedding in the Bahamas Anne Marie IS THE VERY BEST PERSON to coordinate your special day! THANK YOU ANNE MARIE for making our day spectacular!!

Artis & Lisa
August 16, 2017
Nassau, Bahamas

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Full Planning, Timelines

I would book with Weddings in the Bahamas over and over if I could. From the moment I hung up from our initial phone conversation until my last hour as we danced the night away, my heart was filled with joy. You did an amazing job better than I could have imagined. You made our day special and I am forever thankful. I will recommend Weddings in the Bahamas as much as I could.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I CAN'T THANK ANNE MARIE ENOUGH FOR ALL SHE HAS DONE TO INSURE THAT CORY AND I HAD A WONDERFUL WEDDING. THIS IS A DAY THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET AND YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR GUESTS LOVED THE LOCATION AND THEBAHAMIAN HOSPITALITY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Profile Picture Chardawn, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was this past month (July). I found Anne Marie through wedding wire and after reading the reviews we decided to call her. I'm usually the event coordinator for our family and church events but this time I said I was NOT going to stress. So happy I decided to go down that route. We started to plan our wedding a year and a half ago. From the first phone call she was my top choice. Shortly after our conversation she began to follow up with me and ask me what our vision was. She was prompt at responding all our e-mails and phone calls when she was not available. We arrived to Nassau via a cruise and everything went smoothly and as planned even the weather It was very cloudy but we were lucky it didn't rain. Our wedding was beautiful the venue, the food, the drinks just perfect. Our guests do not stop talking about our memorable wedding and how great the food and venue were. Totally pleased with all the vendors she recommended. Ann Marie and everyone we worked with were top notch and very efficient and professional at all times. She assisted us with transportation, a saxophonist, steel pan player, cake, photographer, flowers and venue. It truly was the best day ever. I am happy we hired her and I did not go crazy trying to do all the planning on my own being that I'm not from the Bahamas. She made it easy. Ann Marie thank you for making it look so easy and for keeping me calm and making our vision come true. We are definitely going to reach out to you next time we are in the Bahamas because we now consider you as a friend.

Profile Picture nayda, 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

My wedding experience was a dream come true. I planned our wedding with Anne Marie Williams for over a year. She maintain communication with me through out all the planning. Making it possible for me to feel stress free. We traveled to the Bahamas via cruise.... On our wedding day everything went smooth. Our wedding location Compass Point Beach Resort was breathtaking. The staff there treated us like royalty. The food and service was amazing. The attention to detail and professionalism was superb.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Words can not express the gratitude I have for Anne Marie. She helped us plan our beautiful wedding in the Bahamas. I would not have been able to achieve a stress-free wedding if I chose to do it myself! Anne Marie will guide you every step of the way. She has a wonderful selection of all the necessities for a wedding! Thank you so much Anne Marie for literally making our dream wedding come true Love, The Chendra's

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie made our dream wedding a reality. I saw many pictures of what I wanted. I described it to Anne Marie and provided her with our colors. I knew what the wedding decor would look like, but I was shocked when I walked into the reception!!! It was exactly what I had pictured in my mind!!

Anne Marie is the BEST wedding planner in the Bahamas!!

Profile Picture Britt, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oh my goodness, I don't know where to start with Anne Marie!!! I am SOOO incredibly happy with the way my wedding turned out. To say that she was so amazing is a total understatement. All of the photos that I have ever seen on Pinterest or any other website, they were NOT EVEN CLOSE to being as amazing as my wedding was, all thanks to her planning. My wedding arbor, SO PERFECT and better than all of the photos I sent her, my bouquet was way better than the photo I showed her too, so were my flowers on the wedding arbor and the fabric, oh my, the most perfect color. She has made my dream wedding come true and has made it even better than I expected. I will forever remember this as the best and most perfect day of my life. We absolutely loved her!!! Thank you so much, Anne Marie!!!!!

And to add to this, her photographer, Disha, is incredible too. So professional, nice, tells you how to pose to get the best photos. Absolutely loved her too!

Profile Picture Dalila, 5/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne Marie is such a sweetheart! She is very easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating. Anne Marie took care of everything and provided all the details so we knew what to expect. She exceeded our expectation and went beyond to ensure smoothness! After seeing my friends stress about their weddings I am thoroughly happy I have chosen the best wedding planner in the Bahamas. This was a destination wedding with no stress. Definitely worth an extra trip to go over details with Anne Marie and to check out the venue. She is great over the phone and through emails but she is worth the extra trip just to meet her. Her smile and friendliness will put you at ease with your wedding. She takes care of everything, all you have to do is just ask. She offers some of the best and most affordable packages in Nassau. I highly recommend her as THE wedding planner in Nassau, Bahamas.

Profile Picture Tina, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We are from Las Vegas, Nv. We decided to have a destination wedding to start our new journey in a place we seen as paradise. With a group slightly under 40, we traveled to Miami and boarded the Norwegian Sky Cruise. Ann Marie allowed us to feel comfortable making major decisions without being able to actually be on the island. We got married in Nassau, Bahamas on the Compass Point Resort Pier, it was a dream come true. Ann Marie was available 100% before, during, and even after was the last face we seen before leaving in our limo. Her attention to detail, expertise, and professionalism made sure every plausible thing was accounted for. She was interactive and asked me questions I didn't even know I needed to ask. She even kept my husband updated and made sure the both of us would be happy with everything! She never rushed us off the phone and always responded back quickly to emails, sending photos, contacting the resort etc. I would highly suggest going through Weddings in the Bahamas especially vs going though a cruise line or another cordinator. She takes pride in her work and the outcomes show! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding, our entire family even jumped in the ocean out of pure joy of the most beautiful wedding and our union! Ann Marie felt like family after working with her for close to a year. We love you and many blessings to you from the bottom of our hearts!
-Cave Family