Weddings in the Bahamas Reviews

151 Reviews for Weddings in the Bahamas

• Blair

Blair Dietz · Married on 03/13/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Oh, we just love Anne Marie! I wish we could bring her home to Texas! She is absolutely amazing. She is so easy to work with and so helpful. Always had an answer to my questions and made sure I had my stuff done on time! She worked well with my 5 year old and slightly complicated family! She is a breath of fresh air and made my wedding day perfect. Love you Anne Marie!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Hi Blair,
    Thank you for your review. What a beautiful wedding! Just before the pandemic.
    It was a pleasure meeting you both and your families. Please keep in touch!
    With warm regards always,
  • Natasha

Natasha Hossain · Married on 02/24/2020

Planner of my dreams!

As a wedding planner myself, I could not appreciate Anne Marie more. Her flexibility and attention to detail made the whole day a perfect dream. We came in off a cruise, had just 7 hours to spend on the island. With Anne Marie’s help we were able to plan a perfect day at Compass Point to host a ceremony, cocktail hour and fun on the beach. All my special wants and request, she executed flawlessly. We could not have been more at ease come wedding day knowing she had everything covered. It was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Hi Natasha,
    I truly appreciate your review. From one wedding planner to another words cannot express how much your review means to me.
    Love your wedding photos. Thank you for sharing.
    It was a pleasure assisting you with your beautiful wedding.
    Warm regards to you and Eric always,

Kayla Faria · Married on 02/16/2020

Wedding planner - Mrs Anne Marie Williams

Mrs Anne Marie was absolutely amazing and professional. She knew exactly how things are done in the Bahamas and took great care of everything prior to the wedding and the day of the wedding. She also will assist with the rehearsal, if you need her to. I live in Texas and had a year and a half engagement, so I trusted her to make sure everything was ready and prepared when we flew into the Bahamas. And I must say she had everything handled from making sure we were familiar with the resort when we flew in, to the rehearsal, and making sure everything went smoothly during the wedding/reception. She was completely worth it and my family even made comments on how smooth everything went. I love her and I will be keeping in touch with her, she is like family now.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Hi Kayla,
    We had a great journey together planning your wedding for the last year and a half and then to final meet you all...was the best! I am so happy that you were pleased with everything. You could feel the love that everyone shared at your wedding. It was special and beautiful. Your parents are wonderful!
    With lots of love to you, Elvis and your family,
    Please keep in touch,
  • Sierra

Sierra Simmons · Married on 11/27/2019

Dream Wedding in Paradise at Compass Point

Mrs. Williams and her staff were more than professional and accommodating. I found her website with merely a few months left before my wedding. I was working with another planner in the Bahamas who couldn't deliver on his promises and decided to let me know with little time left. Mrs. Williams stepped in and took over the next day after speaking with her just the night before. My husband and I appreciate her so much for the time she spent making our dream come true. She will always have a special place in my heart ❤️. We plan to use her services again.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Linda Souders · Married on 11/02/2019

The absolute best

ANN Maríe was so detail oriented and patient! She had everything set and all my cousin had to worry about was walking down the aisle. From the car service whic was easy for the bridal party and guests to find to the beautiful venue and set up. It was such a beautiful scenery. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/11/2019

Ariana Pastrana · Married on 10/30/2019

Can’t find anyone better!

Anne Marie is the absolute best person to trust with your destination wedding ! Her attention to detail and her attentiveness exceeded our expectations. She always maintained communication and always made sure everything we wanted was completed. She really went above a beyond with all of our requests. You cannot find a better option for your Bahamas wedding!!! She truly loves what she does and she will definitely make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Thank you for your review Ariana. I truly wanted you to be happy with every detail of your wedding. Happy I exceeded your expectations. You knew exactly what you wanted and it was my job to make everything perfect for you! It was a pleasure assisting in making wonderful memories to last a lifetime...Your beautiful wedding!
    Wishing you and Reymond forever happiness,
    With much love,

• Leighton

Leighton King · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible!

Anne Marie is literally not happy unless you’re happy. She won’t let you settle for “good enough” if she thinks perfection is possible. This attention to detail paid off because my wedding was by far the most incredible experience for both me and our guests. She kept everyone in their places and made sure they were calm and comfortable. And the vendors she brought in were AMAZING!! The florist, Omar, went above and beyond with my vision and the DJ kept the party going. We wrote our own ceremony and vows to really reflect us and the officiant, even though he had never met us, nailed it perfectly with his inflections. Everyone is still talking about it being the best wedding they’ve ever been to! I seriously cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Leighton. Wow, What a wedding! All of your guests kept saying that your wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. I love to hear that and to see everyone having a blast!
    Thank you for mentioning the vendors because together we made wedding dreams come true!
    With love and warm wishes always,

Moe Boussi · Married on 10/07/2019

Picture perfect

I can’t say enough about Ann Marie and her staff everything was exactly how she described it! This was more than I expected so don’t hesitate with her she’s the best in the business

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Armani

Armani Diggs · Married on 09/20/2019

A Dream Come True!!!!!

Anne Marie and Wedding in The Bahamas were absolutely superb. Anne Marie provided my husband and I with concierge service and executed our vision perfectly. She exceeded our expectations and I RECOMMEND her to anyone who would like get married in Bahamas. She will forever be a friend. Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

I absolutely love making wedding dreams come true! Thank you so much for your review and kind words Armani.
    Wishing you and Chas all the good things that life has to offer.
    With much love always,
  • Esther

Esther Struck · Married on 08/28/2019

Best Wedding We’ve Ever Attended

This was, without a doubt, the best wedding Michael and I have ever attended. It was intimate, revolving around those we love most, just like we wanted.

I was skeptical at first, but Anne Marie is the real-deal. We are blissfully, legally married.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Karen · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing planner and amazing views!

My fiancé and I initially booked at hard rock punta Cana for our wedding.. upon hearing the news, we decided it was not safe for us or our guests. We decided to relocate our wedding at the Bahamas. We looked at our budget and options.. we happened to google wedding in the Bahamas and Annemarie’s services came up! At first
    I was skeptical and of course unsure because we were not sure if she really did exist! I can absolutely vouch she exists! Annemarie knew exactly what we wanted, our wedding was absolutely flawless. We decided to choose compass point for our venue- it was well worth it! The views and pictures that our guest took was breathtaking. Annemarie made sure we had everything we need after the wedding, she made sure we had something to eat and that we were settled. If you’re planning a wedding in the Bahamas, make sure you contact Annemarie, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Anne Marie was just amazing! Im not sure if thats even good enough to explain how perfect she made my day! Anytime i had questions or a problem she responded fast. She had wonderful options to make our day exactly what we envisioned. She just made everything perfect, from arranging transportation for me and my family from our boat to our ceremony to helping us figure something out when we had a serious emergency. Every detail she had perfect for us on the big day! I just could not have imagined a better wedding planner!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Johnny

Johnny Lamb · Married on 05/22/2019

Phenominal

Anne Marie with Weddings in the Bahamas was exceptional. She was patient with all my questions and concerns, helped guide my decisions and was very thorough. She ensured that she spoke with me at least one a week, often times more especially as final decisions were made. I highly recommend her services

Sent on 05/30/2019

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Johnny, Thank you for your kind review. I truly wanted you to be happy with every detail. I love making 'Wedding Dreams Come True! It was a pleasure meeting you and Franklin. I will always remember your beautiful and fun wedding.
    With warm regards always,
  • Annarose

Annarose Simms Rodrick · Married on 05/07/2019

Beautiful wedding!

I would like to say having the help of Anne Marie was so nice when planning the wedding. Of course it's stressful planning a wedding and even so planning a wedding where you don't live. It makes it super hard, I'm a constant worrier. But when I got to the venue all my stress was instantly taken away. Everything was beautiful and just so picture perfect. The vendors that Anne Marie uses are amazing as well! We had our reception at the Poop Deck, the food was amazing! The cake that we gotten was amazing, flowers just gorgeous! Everyone thought my flowers were fake because they just looked so perfect! I hired Anne Marie to stay there for most of the wedding, which I enjoyed very much! She was so sweet, made sure everything was okay and also making sure we gotten enough to eat and drink. The open bar we paid for at the poop deck was amazing as well, they did not hold back. Everyone really enjoyed it all! They all talked about how great everything was. I'm soo happy I was recommended to Weddings In The Bahamas! The experience was fantastic and I wouldn't have had anything done any other way! Couldn't thank everyone enough!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Thank you Annarose for your complements and praise. I'm happy that you were able to relax, enjoy and treasure all the wonderful memories of your special wedding day. I could see everyone really enjoyed themselves and had a blast. What a wedding!!!
    With love and warm wishes to you and Jarrod always,
    Anne Marie Williams

D. Anderson · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the Best!

I couldn’t have chosen a better coordinator in the Bahamas. Anne Marie was very attentive the day of ceremony, and she kept in touch with me often before we got there just to make sure she handled all of my needs.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Desiree, Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your photos. A beautiful ceremony with so much love felt by all.
    I'm happy I have the privilege to meeting you.
    Hope to see you again.
    Warm regards,
    Anne Marie Williams

Kelly Jensen · Married on 03/22/2019

Anne Marie

Ann Marie was wonderful to work with and we would not have been able to pull off everything we wanted without her help! She was easy to communicate with and always got back with answers in a short amount of time. She took a lot of stress off of us and handled things, especially on the wedding day, so that we were all able to enjoy our special day without having to worry about little details. She was very helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Janice

Janice and Chris Eldon · Married on 03/22/2019

She made all our wedding dreams happen!

We had the most positive experience possible. Anne Marie told us we would not have to worry about anything and she delivered on that promise and more. She handled everything, all we did was show up and fully enjoy our daughters wedding day. I can not imagine a better day it was just perfect. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Lisa Williams · Married on 02/11/2019

Dream Wedding

Every woman dreams of having a dream wedding, and Ms Anne Marie made mine happen. She was a true professional and dream maker. I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything was set up, from the transportation to the venue, my gorgeous bouquet and photo of my late mom.
    Thank you for the most amazing day of my life...

Sent on 11/14/2019

Joyce · Married on 02/02/2019

Look no further Anne Marie is the best!!

I’m so happy my husband chose Anne Marie You were the wedding planner from heaven Kept me at ease and assured me everything would be just fine Always answered all my questions promptly and professionally Was very patient and easy to work with The vendors she works with are top notch everything was perfection You made me feel like I knew you all my life If anyone is looking to do their wedding in the Bahamas look no further Anne Marie is thee best!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Rhonda · Married on 01/19/2019

Ann Marie is the BEST!

Ann Marie was absolutely sensational and I would recommend her to anyone. She is patient, professional and understanding. We were greeted with a hug and she literally took care of everything. She promised everything she delivered and more. Don't doubt a choice in her, she is amazing!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Natalie · Married on 01/12/2019

Unforgettable Destination Wedding at Compass Point

I cannot begin to recommend Anne Marie at Weddings in the Bahamas more! I remember when we decided to do a destination wedding in the Bahamas reaching out to a bunch of vendors/locations to get pricing and information. Many people (including the hotel we stayed at) were really unresponsive! Anne Marie actually gave me a call to talk about what I might want for my wedding in order to give me a quote (most people wouldn't even get back to my emails). Immediately I was put at ease talking to her and knew she had to be my planner. Off the bat she was welcoming, kind and seemed like a true professional. In the months leading up to the wedding Anne Marie stayed in touch and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing because she was on top of it. She was very understanding of budget and took time to plan out all the special details that make a wedding yours. When we arrived in the Bahamas Anne Marie was just as wonderful in person as she had been over the phone. She walked us and our mothers through every step of the big day and assured us that everything was going to be perfect. We had close to 100 guests and a wedding party of 20 and Anne Marie kept us organized and happy on the big day. Everything looked so beautiful and went seamlessly! We had so many of our guests tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Destination weddings can be quite a whirlwind because you don't get to see anything in person until you arrive for your wedding, so having a planner like Anne Marie is worth every penny! Anne Marie - thank you so much for making our wedding dreams come true. It truly was one of the best days of our lives and one we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Anahi

Anahi · Married on 01/09/2019

Better than Expected!

Anne Marie truly made our dream come true! She was very professional and kind through out the whole wedding planning process. Always answered to our emails and calls.
    I was a bit worried to be honest since we were coming from a cruise and we did not have a way to communicate, however, everything ran smoothly and on time. Everything came out perfect, better than expected, the venue was out of this world, the beach, the music, the ceremony, I was speechless!! Thank you so much Anne Marie for such wonderful wedding! You truly care and it definitely shows the professionalism and dedication. We truly appreciate you!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Andrea Alvarez · Married on 01/09/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

I initially chose Weddings in the Bahamas because of how responsive Anne Marie was. When trying to plan something, especially when it's not local, it's super important to have someone who responds timely. Anne Marie did just that and as we got closer to the date, she would check in and call occasionally just to make sure I didn't have any questions. Anne Marie was great. Not only was she responsive but she also provided great suggestions/recommendations. I wasn't the kind of bride that had been dreaming of this her whole life so when it came to certain things, I had no opinion but Anne Marie helped by sharing ideas and experience. As for the wedding itself, it was perfect. We wanted something with a more private setting but still wanted the ocean view so Anne Marie suggested Compass Point. We couldn't have been happier. It was exactly what we were looking for. The beautiful turquoise water, colorful Bahamian buildings, and a gorgeous pier. Our ceremony was followed by a cocktail reception, dinner and a little dancing. If we were to change one thing, it would have been to extend the time we had with the DJ. I think we only did 3 hours including the cocktail hour and dinner, we probably should have done at least 4, not that it really mattered since we kept the party going on the bus ride home and at our resort. All in all it was a great experience. Anne Marie made it all easy. Oh and some honorable mentions: the DJ was great, the cake was delicious, Anita at Compass Point was also very responsive, and the bar tender and servers were all awesome. Thank you Weedings at the Bahamas!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Sheila C · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfect Wedding!

We have now had two family weddings in the Bahamas with Anne Marie, who is simply amazing! Ten years ago my sister had a medium sized wedding and reception on the beach at the Poop Deck and I was so impressed that we called her last year to assist with my daughter’s. This one was much more intimate but we still wanted a beautiful, memorable experience. Anne Marie fulfilled our wishes and then some. She found a bakery that made a two tier cake with one tier vegan for the bride; it was absolutely delicious! And when the bride and her mother forgot the bouquet, she resolved the issue quickly. She was with us for the wedding to ensure everything went smoothly but felt like another family member! We would highly recommend Anne Marie.

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 12/19/2018

Couldn’t ask for more

We are so glad we chose Anne Marie to be our wedding planner! She was responsive, flexible, and had an eye for details. We were a little nervous because we’ve never been to the Bahamas, don’t know much about the venue and have never tasted the food. Anne Marie held my hand the whole way. She helped me coordinate 55 guests coming from a cruise ship! We were all blown away by the decor and the spectacular view. We loved the venue location. The food and cake were delicious and my friends and family all had an amazing time! You’re definitely in good hands when you’re working with Anne Marie!

Sent on 01/08/2019