Weddings in the Bahamas Reviews

Weddings in the Bahamas 7
  • misty

misty · Married on 10/22/2018

Dream come true

I am so grateful that I chose Anne Marie to coordinate my destination wedding. I had researched vendors/venues extensively before deciding on Weddings in the Bahamas. From our first phone call I was immediately content and confident about my decision. Anne Marie always responded to my emails quickly, addressed any questions or concerns I had.
    It can be stressful planning a wedding that you won’t get to see until the moment you walk down the isle. But when I did all that anxiety was immediately turned into happiness. Anne Marie did an absolutely AMAZING job with everything!! It was obvious she listened to all my details that I wanted and meant it when she said “I want this to feel like your dream wedding”. My family & fiancé were totally blown away with how beautiful everything was. From the venue, transportation for myself and guests from cruise dock, chairs and arbor set up, photographers I give 5 STARS! Anne Marie is a professional at coordinating weddings, that’s obvious!
    A close friend of mine was married at a high end resort in Nassau a few months before myself. She paid double the amount I did and got 1/4 of the service. I recommend you following the reviews for Anne Marie, you’ll be overwhelmed with gratitude like myself. I can’t thank her enough.

Britany Flores · Married on 10/14/2018

October 2018 wedding

Anne was amazing and helped to keep my wedding planning organized and the end result was beautiful! I would definitely recommend planning with Anne in the Bahamas

kisha · Married on 10/09/2018

Anne Marie was the greatest!! Like she said she planned this liked we where best friends , and she will always be my friend for making this day the best ever!! Words can’t explain how great of a job she done. Thank you so much for everything Anne Marie!!’

Weddings in the Bahamas 8
    Weddings in the Bahamas 9
    Weddings in the Bahamas 10
    Weddings in the Bahamas 11
    Weddings in the Bahamas 12
    Weddings in the Bahamas 13
    Weddings in the Bahamas 14

Marianne · Married on 07/15/2018

Planning a wedding outside the country was a breeze with Anne Marie! Her expertise was top notch. I wanted to have the perfect beach wedding for my daughter. With Anne Marie's patience and understanding it was a success!
    Thank you sooo much Anne Marie Williams :)

Weddings in the Bahamas 15
    Weddings in the Bahamas 23
    Weddings in the Bahamas 24
  • O

Ola · Married on 06/12/2018

Anne Marie was exceptional...I had considered other Islands and was communicating with other planners initially but it was soon apparent that Anne Marie was the way to go. She always went above and beyond in her email correspondence and gave me detailed responses. She worked within my budget and I had just felt at ease with her. It felt right. On getting to the Bahamas (our first visit), we finally got to meet her in person and she was so warm and lovely. We were really happy with her exceptional service. She picked us up for the licensing and everything went smoothly..My flowers were amazing...The makeup artist was lovely..I felt so beautiful..As i walked down the hallway to our limo, everyone complimented on my looks!!! ...It rained so much on the day of our wedding and Anne Marie was there to get us from the limo with umbrellas...But they say rain is showers of blessing so it didn't bother us a bit!!!...The church she picked for us was lovely and the service was perfect...The photographers made us laugh so much...It was a beautiful celebration ...one we would always cherish!!!...If you are thinking of a destination wedding and you are looking at Bahamas, then you should definitely go with Anne Marie, She is the BEST!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hello Ola, It was so good meeting you. I felt like you were my best friend and I wanted to do everything for you to make sure your wedding day was perfect! Thank you for your review. Please keep in touch. With love and warm wishes always, Anne Marie

Micaela · Married on 06/02/2018

Anne Marie really made our special day PERFECT! TBH, I was a little nervous about working with someone I had never met in person before for something so important, but all those nerves quickly melted away after we began to put all the details together. Before booking I reached out to other brides on her FB and IG pages and everyone I spoke to gave Weddings In the Bahamas EXCELLENT reviews. I now see why! Anne Marie was extremely responsive and worked around my busy work schedule. I even had some last minute changes and she was super flexible with the requests. If you are reading this and wondering if she is the right planner for you, LOOK NO FURTHER! Thank you again, Anne Marie and the whole Weddings in the Bahamas team!! -Mikki & Chris

Weddings in the Bahamas 25

Ann · Married on 05/09/2018

We recently got married on May 9, 2018 at the Riu Paradise Island Hotel . I am not sure I can even find words to describe how effortless Anne Marie made this entire process. She is truly a dream come true. I never considered myself the type of person that would ever use a wedding planner...But when you get married outside of the United States, it becomes a necessity, just to uncomplicate your life. From the first point of contact, she and her assistant were on top of it ! They kept in touch with us on a regular basis, and were more than willing to answer any questions we had, and I had a lot ! She made sure Gary and I were ready and reminded us what documents we needed to bring. She met us at the hotel and even entertained my non wedding questions about the island. I was so nervous to allow someone else to "take the reins" so to speak, mostly due to my type A personality, and with her at the helm, I was immediately put at ease. My flowers were stunning and looked exactly like the pictures that she gave me to choose from. The photographer she brought was amazing and fun, and extremely competent. The minister she chose was warm and funny and we truly enjoyed the ceremony. I am not sure I will ever find enough adjectives to describe how lucky we were to find her. If you are considering a destination wedding, no matter the size..look no further than Anne Marie Williams. There is no one better or more qualified to make your special day exactly that..A day you will never forget and cherish forever. Our pictures aren't back yet, but I wanted to get this posted ...Thanks again Anne Marie ! You will forever be in our hearts. Ann and Gary Mathews

jennifer · Married on 05/08/2018

Anne Marie helped me put together a wedding that was out of a movie! She was there every step of the way from emails and phone calls to the day of. She made my wedding day stress free and 100% enjoyable! I did not have to worry about a single thing. The venue at Compass Point in Nassau was beautiful in itself and Anne Marie made it that much better from the beautiful decorations down to every last detail about what songs the instrumentalist would play for us. Anne Marie truly cares about the people she works with and puts her heart in everything she does!! I couldn’t be more thankful that Anita from Compass Point Resort gave me Anne Marie’s contact information from Weddings in the Bahamas. The planning was as easy as can be and if I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing! All my guest were also impressed with how beautiful and smooth the wedding went especially with planning the entire event from different countries! We love Anne Marie!!!

Elise · Married on 05/05/2018

Words cannot express our PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING experience and ceremony!

On 5/5/18, a group of 68 from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship headed to The Poop Deck at Sandyport Beach. Accommodations for all of our guests were made, every employee was helpful, and Anne Marie-the best! Anne Marie will make you feel important; she will take care of and comfort you the whole way through. I relied on her very calming voice over the phone, and without fail she made me feel as if nothing mattered, but relieved that everything mattered and she had it taken care of. The Poop Deck was quiet and clean! The flowers were stunning with fresh, blue dendrobium orchids! The water and sand were crystal clear, and the weather was great! Our steel drum player, Anita, added jaw-dropping, cultural tunes to our day! Our photographers, Disha and her assistant from CayFocus Photography, were wonderful! There are many artistic and random moments captured! This may sound too good to be true, but it truly was!

ADVICE:
    -Be prepared for non-wedding guests due to the non-private beach: a woman in a bikini, a stray dog, a couple walking, and a jet ski were just a few of the added hiccups to our special day…haha.
    -If using a videographer, make sure to have them stand in front of the bride and groom due to the waves (noise) and their position (affecting photos).
    -Have your entire wedding (ceremony, reception, and dinner) with them!! If we could do it over, we would!!

Love,

Weddings in the Bahamas 31
    Weddings in the Bahamas 32
    Weddings in the Bahamas 33

Mercedes · Married on 03/15/2018

Anne Marie is the fairy godmother to my Cinderella experience! From the first phone call the follow up call a week after the wedding you can hear the passion in her voice! Anne Marie made it very easy to feel at ease that my wedding was going to be a once in a life time event. I am the type of bride that wanted every detail planned and she took no stops at giving me exactly what i dreamt of. Every bride "Pins" their dream wedding with Anne Marie's help i got to experience it! If you are on the fence about having a Bahamas Wedding... Dont think twice! Call Her! You wont regret it!

Weddings in the Bahamas 34
    Weddings in the Bahamas 35
    Weddings in the Bahamas 36
    Weddings in the Bahamas 37
    Weddings in the Bahamas 38
    Weddings in the Bahamas 39

Cindy · Married on 12/16/2017

Anne Marie helped me plan a wedding for my daughter on December 16th and it was absolutely magical! There are no words to describe how much this amazing woman did for us. She is one of the most dedicated and professional people that I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with and I’m so thankful we hired her. She knows absolutely everyone on both islands, Nassau and Paradise Island, and our decision to take her advice to have the reception at Luciano’s was one of the best decisions of our entire event. We had the wedding at the Cloisters, which was beyond beautiful, and then went to Luciano’s for the reception. Her recommendation for the wedding cake, The Swiss Pastry Shop, was also one of our best decisions. She also hired a Calypso band for the reception that was the highlight of our reception, along with the DJ, who was amazing. After months of planning, with Anne Marie constantly keeping us on track with the planning process, the wedding went off without a hitch and it was so much fun that we would all love to relive the experience. Anne Marie drove us around to meet vendors when we took an earlier trip for planning purposes and she never missed a step along the way in making sure that every single detail was taken care of. She is a meticulous person and her 25 years of experience only adds to her value as a wedding planner. She worked really hard to make sure that everything went the way my daughter dreamed it would and she was always happy to adapt to our ideas and to do her best to make those ideas work out. We were beyond thrilled with the whole experience and if you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding come true, at a very reasonable price, look no further than Anne Marie Williams!

Weddings in the Bahamas 40
    Weddings in the Bahamas 41

Mary · Married on 11/22/2017

My husband & I recently had our wedding in the Bahamas this past November. We took 62 guests with us on a cruise for a week & tied the knot at the Cloisters on Paradise Island. Then we had our reception at Luciano's of Chicago in Nassau. We hired Anne Marie as our wedding planner & coordinator & I am so thankful we did! Anne Marie was wonderful & the SWEETEST (I SWEAR)! She was super flexible & patient with me given I work night shifts (7PM-7AM). She accommodated to my schedule & called me later in the afternoon because she knew I was sleeping in the morning due to my work schedule. She even went out of her way to call me on Sat & Sun on our days off. I really did feel bad because I wanted to accommodate to her work hours too! Anne Marie made sure everything was perfect. Our wedding was soo much more magical & beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I truly wish I could relive that moment in my life. My family & close friends couldn't stop complimenting about how amazing Anne Marie was & how beautiful the entire wedding was. She took care of all of my problems before I even knew it was a problem.The scenery was breathtaking & the food was delicious! We had our ceremony at 3PM & our reception at 5PM. Our guests were able to dine outside by the waterfront facing Paradise Island..& watched the sunset prior to enjoying a lovely intimate candlelight dinner together. Honestly, I could not have asked for more. If you want a wedding planner, choose Anne Marie. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Mary, Thank you so very much for your kind review. I truly wanted your wedding to be absolutely PERFECT! I want you to trust me because I knew I was going to give you 100% and more! I will always remember you & Robert & your beautiful wedding. Enjoy life to the fullest together! With love and warm wishes always, Anne Marie

RONALDA · Married on 11/12/2017

Anne Marie is hands down the most professional, caring, thorough, meticulous coordinator I have experienced. When she says that she has everything under control she means it. She was with us every step of the way and everyone in my wedding party and guests could not stop giving compliments on the awesome job she's done. She has allowed me and my husband and new family to have memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Weddings in the Bahamas 42
    Weddings in the Bahamas 43

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Ronalda, Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your wedding. I truly believe in making every bride's wedding dreams come true and wanted to give you the very best. Wishing you and Daniel forever happiness. With love and warm wishes always, Anne Marie

Shequana · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you Anne Marie for making our day spectacular. Your responsiveness and professionalism has been extraordinary.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hello Shequana, It was an honor and privilege for me to be a part of your wonderful day . I loved working with you and planning your wedding for you. I wanted you to be happy with every detail and not to have to worry about a thing. You and James are very special to me and will always be. With thanks, love and warm wishes, Anne Marie

Valeria · Married on 11/02/2017

Although it rained the morning of our wedding, they waited for the rain to stop and the service was perfect!!! If I could rate Wedding in the Bahamas a 10 I would!!!!

Weddings in the Bahamas 44

Thea · Married on 10/31/2017

Anne Marie was awesome. She made our wedding day the most perfect day imaginable!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Thea, Thank you so much for your review. Compass Point was the perfect venue for your wedding. Wishing you and Doug forever happiness. With warm wishes, Anne Marie

helen · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are planning a wedding in the Bahamas you need to use Anne Marie Williams. She is by far the best wedding planner there. Always there to answer any questions months before the wedding and on top of everything the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Helen, Thank you so much for your review. It was great working with you. I know you wanted everything to be absolutely beautiful for your daughter's wedding. We both did! I am so happy that Tiffany and Brandon loved everything detail of their wedding. Hope to see you again, With love and warm regards to you all, Anne Marie

Mandee · Married on 10/10/2017

Anne Marie was phenomenal! Everything was perfect. My husband and I with 18 of our family and friends cruised to the Bahamas for a destination wedding! Anne Marie arranged everything! From transportation to and from port to the beautiful Poop Deck, the officiant, the flowers, the photographer, and arranging all the paperwork, she didn't miss a beat! We selected one of the cheaper packages and we're still treated like her number one priority! She waited on us hand and foot! She was so friendly and helpful and always available! I highly recommend her services. Stressful and absolutely perfect. The beach was indescribably beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Weddings in the Bahamas 45
    Weddings in the Bahamas 46
    Weddings in the Bahamas 47
    Weddings in the Bahamas 48

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Mandee, Thank you so very much for kind review. What a beautiful family you have! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I will keep my promise and send you some sand from the beach at The Poop Deck. Wishing you and Branden forever happiness, Thanks for finding me! Anne Marie

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2017

Our special day was absolutely PERFECT!! Anne Marie took care of every detail from start to finish. She was ALWAYS available to speak with and ALWAYS responsive. She is very detail-oriented and didn't want me to worry about a thing! She planned our wedding and we never went to the Bahamas until we said I do!!! YES IMAGINE THAT! That's how good and thorough she is! If you are planning your wedding in the Bahamas Anne Marie IS THE VERY BEST PERSON to coordinate your special day! THANK YOU ANNE MARIE for making our day spectacular!!

Artis & Lisa
    August 16, 2017
    Nassau, Bahamas

Sent on 09/07/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Lisa. I told you I would take care of you and your wedding would be beautiful! Please keep in touch! With love and warm wishes always, Anne Marie

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

I would book with Weddings in the Bahamas over and over if I could. From the moment I hung up from our initial phone conversation until my last hour as we danced the night away, my heart was filled with joy. You did an amazing job better than I could have imagined. You made our day special and I am forever thankful. I will recommend Weddings in the Bahamas as much as I could.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted that you were pleased with every detail. I loved watching everyone having so much fun and it's great when you can relax and enjoy your own wedding! With warm wishes always, Anne Marie

Chardawn · Married on 08/05/2017

I CAN'T THANK ANNE MARIE ENOUGH FOR ALL SHE HAS DONE TO INSURE THAT CORY AND I HAD A WONDERFUL WEDDING. THIS IS A DAY THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET AND YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR GUESTS LOVED THE LOCATION AND THEBAHAMIAN HOSPITALITY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Chardawn, What I love about my job is making a bride happy! There is so much satisfaction in doing that. Thank you very much for your review. Hope to see you again. With warm regards, Anne Marie
  • nayda

nayda · Married on 07/17/2017

Our wedding was this past month (July). I found Anne Marie through wedding wire and after reading the reviews we decided to call her. I'm usually the event coordinator for our family and church events but this time I said I was NOT going to stress. So happy I decided to go down that route. We started to plan our wedding a year and a half ago. From the first phone call she was my top choice. Shortly after our conversation she began to follow up with me and ask me what our vision was. She was prompt at responding all our e-mails and phone calls when she was not available. We arrived to Nassau via a cruise and everything went smoothly and as planned even the weather It was very cloudy but we were lucky it didn't rain. Our wedding was beautiful the venue, the food, the drinks just perfect. Our guests do not stop talking about our memorable wedding and how great the food and venue were. Totally pleased with all the vendors she recommended. Ann Marie and everyone we worked with were top notch and very efficient and professional at all times. She assisted us with transportation, a saxophonist, steel pan player, cake, photographer, flowers and venue. It truly was the best day ever. I am happy we hired her and I did not go crazy trying to do all the planning on my own being that I'm not from the Bahamas. She made it easy. Ann Marie thank you for making it look so easy and for keeping me calm and making our vision come true. We are definitely going to reach out to you next time we are in the Bahamas because we now consider you as a friend.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Nayda, I remember telling you from the very beginning we will not let you down and your wedding will be everything you want it to be and more! We truly believe in making 'Wedding dreams come true!. Thank you for your kind review and I am delighted you were so happy with everything. From your wedding planner and now friend! Anne Marie
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/03/2017

My wedding experience was a dream come true. I planned our wedding with Anne Marie Williams for over a year. She maintain communication with me through out all the planning. Making it possible for me to feel stress free. We traveled to the Bahamas via cruise.... On our wedding day everything went smooth. Our wedding location Compass Point Beach Resort was breathtaking. The staff there treated us like royalty. The food and service was amazing. The attention to detail and professionalism was superb.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Maggie, What a pleasure to finally meet you after working together for over a year. Thank you so much for your review. We have to meet up again. You, Fermin and me and have lunch, here in Nassau. Loved your wedding! Please keep in touch! Anne Marie

Carrie · Married on 06/29/2017

Words can not express the gratitude I have for Anne Marie. She helped us plan our beautiful wedding in the Bahamas. I would not have been able to achieve a stress-free wedding if I chose to do it myself! Anne Marie will guide you every step of the way. She has a wonderful selection of all the necessities for a wedding! Thank you so much Anne Marie for literally making our dream wedding come true Love, The Chendra's

Sent on 07/20/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

Hi Carrie, It was a pleasure for me to be a part of planning your special wedding day. Thank you. Lots of love to you and your family. Hope to see you again. Anne Marie

Britt · Married on 05/27/2017

Anne Marie made our dream wedding a reality. I saw many pictures of what I wanted. I described it to Anne Marie and provided her with our colors. I knew what the wedding decor would look like, but I was shocked when I walked into the reception!!! It was exactly what I had pictured in my mind!!

Anne Marie is the BEST wedding planner in the Bahamas!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Weddings in the Bahamas's reply:

To My New Friend Britt, Thank you very much for your review. I wanted you to be so happy with every detail. I am delighted I had the opportunity to meet you and Cyrus and coordinate your wedding. Can't wait to see you both again next year. With love and warm wishes, Anne Marie