Weddings by Bowen

108 S 2nd Ave, Forreston, IL 61030, United States, Winnebago, IL 61088 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Bowen

I strive to make your special day everything you dream it to be. I love being an officiant and I love creating ceremonies that make your day perfect. Fully customizable with many pricing options as well as marriage coaching. I can't wait for the honor of marrying you!

Please be advised, Wedding Wire defaults my location as Chicago and it will not allow me to edit it. I am in Forreston, IL, over 2 hours from Chicagoland. I currently do not offer services east of Belvidere or DeKalb, IL due to travel restrictions. Thank you for understanding.

Follow Weddings by Bowen on

wedding 3
wedding2

4 Reviews for Weddings by Bowen

Kelly · Married on 07/27/2019

personal touches

Molly was a delight to work with! It was important to us that our ceremony have a a personal feel unique to us and Molly helped us achieve that. She is a truly kind person which to me, makes her unique in the business world and refreshing to work with. She was professional and prepared for the rehearsal and planning session. She listened and took our input and added her own. I really appreciated that we were able to read the entire ceremony before the day of.
    On the day of our wedding she helped keep us calm and went above and beyond what we could have expected. Her pricing is very reasonable especially compared to what I was finding for the length of ceremony and including a unity ceremony.
    We really lucked out finding her and couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2018

Such a great person did amazing on our message loved everything would definitely recommend loved her!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Paige · Married on 03/02/2018

Molly was the perfect person to marry us. She did everything we asked for and more! She did a ceremony we wanted and did ask questions. If you are looking for someone who will go outside the box for you then Molly is the perfect person. Wouldn’t want anyone else to marry me!

Sent on 09/18/2018