Weddings by Aixa and Arthur at Belmar Studio

San Juan, PR View map

We Care! We Love!

We see Beauty everywhere. We breath and dream photography and push ourselves into the feeling of sharing a visual experience from our hearts, through our eyes, then to you to your heart.

Stylish wedding photography, real, spontaneous and story telling, capturing memories for you to keep and cherish forever.

Arthur and Aixa Belville

weddingsbyaixabelville.com

belmarstudio.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Cherise Married on 02/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My name is Cherise Larson. My husband and I recently were married, and had an unforgettable wedding on the beautiful beaches of San Juan. As for any couple who are looking to have a destination wedding it can be nerve racking to make arrangements long distance. I can assure you that choosing Aixa and Arthur was the best decision that we made, and in the event you choose them also you will NOT be let down or regret your decision.

Not only were they accommodating to meeting all of our needs, along with a few last minuet changes. Aixa was quick to respond to emails, well priced. and flexible. When searching for photographers we found that it was difficult to locate a photographer who was willing to deal will a small wedding such as ours. Aixa did not hesitate for a moment she quickly asked me what we were looking for and made a contract for my review.

I can speak for both me and my husband when I say our favorite part of our wedding day other then the ceremony, was traveling around the beautiful parts of old San Juan with Arthur and Aixa. They made us feel like family, and will forever be apart of our memories of our special day. What a wonderful couple, the love for each other, and the passion they have for photography is simply amazing and something to be adored.

Cherise Larson
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ponce de Leon Ave. 268 , Hato Rey Center Suite G-15 San Juan, 00918
787-642-3138
Location of (Weddings by Aixa and Arthur at Belmar Studio)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding