27 West St, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About WeddingbyNatasha

Welcome to Weddings by Natasha or better yet your “Cinderella for a day bridal experience”. I started wedding planning/coordinating in New Jersey as just a hobby. I offered my wedding planning services to a few couples, who were friends of mine, and that’s when it happened! I was in love with my bride and groom, and the total wedding experience. Here is where I found My Purpose. I fell in love with assisting couples on the road to their nuptials, with my personal “Cinderella effect”.

Weddings by Natasha creates a uniqueness for each couple infused with their own personal style. From planning the entire to wedding day coordinating ,the vendors, to styling the bride and groom, we do it all to create the special day just for you. From the pumpkin patch to the castle Weddings by Natasha can create the perfect wedding day of your dreams.

When people ask Weddings By Natasha what do they love about planning weddings? Everything!!! From

meeting with the couples, to finding out their love story, to that moment she said “ YES”. We love it all! Not only do we love it, but we listen. We listen to their vision for the day. We applaud when the bride says yes to the gown. We assist in finding something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue! Lastly we encourage our clients to create vision board as a couple. The vision of the wedding is for the day. The vision of the marriage is for a lifetime.

Weddings by Natasha believes that every bride should have a Cinderella moment. When your wedding planner comes in makes all your ideas(dreams) come true. We make brides feel like the Princesses that they are and the grooms the Princes they have always been. Weddings by Natasha is ready to assist you with all your wedding planning needs! Our Glass Slipper Luxe and standard packages includes wedding day coordinator services. We also, offer wedding day coordinator servicesa la carte.

We look forward to connecting with you.

Event planning services we offer: birthday parties, engagements, wedding showers, baby showers, social gathering, sweet 16 and much more...

Contact Weddings by Natasha for a complimentary consultation today!

We are based out of Bloomfield, New Jersey. We happily service New Jersey , Philadelphia , and New York area

WeddingbyNatasha offers complimentary consultations for all of her prospective clients. She offers multiple packages that are designed to help create a custom event that is perfect for you and your guests. The team at WeddingbyNatasha is available to help you plan your upcoming rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception in a flawless manner. Natasha has experience planning all types of weddings and celebrations including civil, cultural, destination and elopements. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

WeddingbyNatasha 6
WeddingbyNatasha 7

Medjine Gibbs · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Best Event Planner

Thank you for bringing my vision to life. Happy Client!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sasha Akinwumi · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing day of coordinator!

Natasha was amazing!!! Literally took my anxiety away by being so organized and professional!!! I will be sending all brides to her!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Award

WeddingbyNatasha Pricing

WeddingbyNatasha Price Rates

WeddingbyNatasha FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2