WeddingbyNatasha

Bloomfield, NJ View map

Bloomfield, New Jersey is home to WeddingbyNatasha, is a boutique style wedding planning/ coordination that aims to bring dream weddings to life. Owner and operator of the company, Natasha Civil started out by assisting her friends during their wedding day preparations. After which she realized she had a natural talent for event coordination. It turns out that Natasha had found her calling and began offering her services beyond just close friends. She has an innate ability to listen to couples' detailed vision and then translate and implement it in a seamless fashion. WeddingbyNatasha strives to help couples reach those goals on their most special day while creating everlasting memories in the process.

Couples can expect a complimentary wedding consultation that will allow them to discuss their elaborate ideas in detail for their special occasion. Along with weddings, Natasha and her team can assist in planning and curating engagement parties, bridal showers, and reception dinners. WeddingbyNatasha provides a range of wedding packages that can aid couples with the important aspects of designing their event. These package collections can contain some of the following services but are not limited to:

• Assistance with venue selection
  • Event design
  • Budget assistance and management
  • Wedding day timeline
  • Day-of coordination
  • Wedding registry services

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Philippa
    Philippa O. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING

Natasha was such a blessing to us during the planning of our wedding. She goes over and above for her couples! She is extremely professional, well organized, on the ball but most importantly has a beautiful heart. You'll sense it right away!

Anyone planning a wedding that has the chance to work with Natasha? GO FOR IT! I don't know what you're waiting for.. you'll thank me later!

WeddingbyNatasha's reply:

Thank you so much for kind words. I am delighted to have been chosen as planner/ coordinator. Can’t wait until August.
  • Nia
    Nia R. Married on 08/05/2021

Best Day of Wedding Coordinator Ever!

Natasha was absolutely a pleasure to work with during my wedding planning process. She was my day of coordinator for my wedding on August 5, 2021. Tasha was attentive, responsive, professional and such a sweet person as a whole. I am so happy that I hired her. She ensured that my day was stress free and I enjoyed every second of my wedding without any worry. She advocated for my husband and I to make sure we received exactly what we wanted from our venue and I truly appreciated that.

Natasha checked in multiple times with me via text leading up to my big day. She provided recommendations and advice throughout the planning process. She communicated with all my vendors, created a timeline and made everything run smoothly. I would definitely recommend Wedding by Natasha….10/10. My guests even noticed how attentive she was and my maid of honor & bridesmaids loved her.
  • Jillian
    Jillian C. Married on 07/25/2021

Natasha saved our lives!

Wow! There is no review that can do justice to Natasha and her gift! We got married two days ago and are still on cloud 9! Natasha isn’t just our planner and day of coordinator, she’s family. Everything about her is amazing!

Throughout this 2 year journey she has been nothing short of amazing! Natasha made sure that our vision was executed with precision and tact! From budgets, vendor selection, moral support and advocating for us as a couple, she did it all! I knew Natasha was the best planner ever when she surprised me at my makeup trial before our engagement shoot! She then volunteered to clear her schedule to come to our engagement shoot ALLLL the way in the city!

The week and day of the wedding were amazing and unforgettable because of her! We didn’t have to stress about ANYTHING! She coordinated all of our vendors and all of the behind the scenes tasks.

Although I am an extremely particular person, Natasha was exactly what we needed! She kept us sane and was one of the BEST parts of this process!

If you’re looking for a wedding, event or day of coordinator…you’ve found your match! You can’t go wrong with Natasha! Mark my words!

Natasha, we love you and can’t wait to see the beauty you organize for weddings to come!

Natasha is EVERYTHING!!! Book her now!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner