Wedding Tales Santorini

Santorini, GR View map

$800 Package Price

Sarah
Carpenter

Wedding Τales is the result of Sarah’s dedication who combines her vast experience of wedding industry with many years of creativity, production and client management.

Sarah has the talent to transform your dreamy wedding into reality. She leaves a bit of Magic everywhere she goes.

Co-owner of fashion boutiques in Santorini with her beloved husband of 20 years, she is always searching for new trends and color schemes. This inspires her to create unique and memorable events that suit your personal style.

Her love for traveling around the world, family and friendship value, natural beauty & culture helps her to find balance between quality service, aesthetics and successful result with her clients.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4 to 6
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alli P. Married on 10/07/2022

Exactly what we wanted!

Sarah and Marianna were absolutely fantastic. My partner and I decided, quite last minute (!), that we wanted to elope with an intimate ceremony and experience in Santorini. Everything, while we did keep things more minimalistic, was completed effortlessly. Everything we needed and expected-was there for us. The photographer, hair stylist, and make up artist were phenomenal! We didn’t have to lift a finger and Sarah and Marianna did it all in under three weeks notice! :) Quite impressive if you ask me!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you Alli for your nice words, it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding.
    We are wishing you the best.
    Allison K. Married on 07/22/2022

BEST wedding planner!!!!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married in Santorini, but we didn't know where, and planning a destination wedding abroad can be hard and confusing. But Sarah was a great support for us. I face-timed with her during our first phone call, and she was so warm and welcoming. She stayed on the phone with me until all of my questions were answered, and she made me feel calm and supported. She is a VERY experienced wedding planner, knows all the best vendors so she made great recommendations based on our wishes. Absolutely everything was more than amazing, more than we have ever imagined, she assured that all the vendors came on time and everyone did a great job. We also had a few last minute changes, and Sarah went above and beyond to make everything work. For example, we decided we wanted videography the day before the ceremony (eek!), and Sarah made it happen! We also had a few last minute cancellations, and Sarah was able to work with our vendor to help us save our money. THANK YOU SARAH for a dream wedding, a beautiful rehearsal dinner, and memories that will last forever. My kids, my husband, and I love you!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words. It is very hard for couples to make decisions when they live on the other side of the world and especially if they never been in Greece before. But we made it!
    Your were also just amazing! God bless your family!
    I hope to see you soon.
    Kisses
    Rachel Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

We had one year to plan our wedding in santorini (from Ireland) and it would not have been possible without Sarah. From our first email exchange with her we just knew she would be so easy to work with and so on top of everything. We clicked with her straight away on our first video call. Every decision we had to make she would give us the best options to choose from and her own opinion which we needed as she is so experienced. We even had requests a few days before the wedding that she was able to pull together and make it happen. Whatever I wanted all I had to do was send a picture and she would have it priced and booked for us within a few hours. We had a few things that we would decide on and then change our mind after a few weeks but nothing was ever an issue for Sarah. We had numbers changing right up until 2 days before the wedding and she always made us feel so safe in her hands. On the day of the wedding oh my god she was amazing. Not only did she have us and the suppliers all well looked after and organised but every single guest made a point of saying to us how great she was and how lovely her and her assistant were. I honestly would get married every year in santorini if I could and every single time I would choose Sarah to plan it for me. Her taste and opinions are so classy and in line with what we wanted. She went out of her way to help us with other things on the holiday apart from the wedding (booking dinner reservations for people every night and boat trips) which was a brilliant help as we could have got easily overwhelmed having to organise such a big group every night for dinner and drinks! I would recommend her to anyone and from the first call we had with her to now I still tell everyone her service was the best money we spent in the whole wedding process!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your nice words. It was really nice working with you!
    I am wishing the best.
    Kisses
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Santorini, Greece Santorini, GR, 84700
+306942476681
Location of (Wedding Tales Santorini)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding