Wedding Tales Santorini

Santorini, GR View map

$800 Package Price

Sarah
Carpenter

Wedding Τales is the result of Sarah’s dedication who combines her vast experience of wedding industry with many years of creativity, production and client management.

Sarah has the talent to transform your dreamy wedding into reality. She leaves a bit of Magic everywhere she goes.

Co-owner of fashion boutiques in Santorini with her beloved husband of 20 years, she is always searching for new trends and color schemes. This inspires her to create unique and memorable events that suit your personal style.

Her love for traveling around the world, family and friendship value, natural beauty & culture helps her to find balance between quality service, aesthetics and successful result with her clients.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4 to 6

• Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 10/29/2021

Magic Wedding

If you want to organize your wedding in Santorini from Italy in 1 month.
    If you want to have a reliable and professional person by your side, but who also knows how to participate in your emotions and who really loves organizing every detail of a wedding with enthusiasm and a lot of passion.
    If you want to experience your wedding in a spectacular location and through the management of a first-rate staff from the barman, to the waiter, from the DJ to the chef to the videomaker and photographer of absolute quality, all prepared in an impeccable way by an exceptional wedding planner ...
    Then you need to contact Sarah Carpenter.

The terrace of our private villa with majestic view of the sea and the volcano and the beautiful sunset of Santorini has been superbly prepared for the ceremony and wedding banquet.
    We were pampered and looked after by all of Sarah's staff in a spectacular way. Sarah also helped us with all the necessary documents for the civil ceremony.

With Sarah, in addition to the ceremony, we lived magical experiences throughout our stay on the island such as a fabulous mini cruise the day before the wedding and the possibility of taking some shots in wedding dresses, walking on a beautiful horse along the Beach.

Thank you Sarah for making our wonderful wedding in Santorini unforgettable and for organizing with love and exceptional professionalism and quality.
    Hayley S. Married on 10/09/2021

Just Amazing!

I first chose Wedding tales when I sent email enquirys to most of the wedding planners in Santorini, Sarahs email reply stood out to all of them as it was personal reply, I knew she was going to have my best interest at heart and she exceeded those expectations.

She was there for me anytime of any day with questions and she was truly honest with her opinions for recommendations of suppliers.

On the wedding day the co ordination and organisation of everything was amazing! Wedding Tales had so much passion of making sure everything was completely perfect for me, not one thing went wrong.

Sarah is the warmest, kindest person that will make sure everything will go right for you, I am so grateful for Wedding Tales to give me the day I dreamed off and I will forever be thankful x
    Hils G. Married on 09/19/2021

Our intimate ceremony was perfect & everything we wanted it to be!

2 years’ ago before we’d heard the word Covid, we decided we were going to get married in Santorini. We wanted a tiny intimate ceremony with our best friends, so I started to search online to try and find a suitable venue. I soon learnt that in Santorini you need to go through a wedding planner (not easy for me who likes to be in control and is used to organising events), and it was there I found Sarah Carpenter popped up on a google search with some great recommendations.
    I can honestly say I don’t know what we would have done without her. Having never been to Santorini before (our friends, my bridesmaid had but we hadn’t), we really didn’t know where to start. And even though it wasn’t on a big scale, there were still a million details to think of.
    Sarah was super flexible as we had to move our date back twice due to Covid!
    From the outset, she was full of ideas, from amazing venues - we went for the stunning Santa Irini Chapel, which was simply the most amazing setting. She totally got us and her suggestions for flowers, decoration, the celebrant, were perfect.
    She even went the extra mile and took our friends back to our apartment while we went on for a photo location shoot and took our flowers back too as a surprise.
    It’s not easy organising a wedding ceremony from abroad, and I had a minor freak out the week before, but again Sarah put our minds at rest and was right too, as it was all organised and it was the perfect day we had dreamed of for us and our friends.
    Thank you again Sarah and I would fully recommend her to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Santorini, Greece Santorini, GR, 84700
+306942476681
Location of (Wedding Tales Santorini)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding