Wedding Tales Santorini Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alli P. Married on 10/07/2022

Exactly what we wanted!

Sarah and Marianna were absolutely fantastic. My partner and I decided, quite last minute (!), that we wanted to elope with an intimate ceremony and experience in Santorini. Everything, while we did keep things more minimalistic, was completed effortlessly. Everything we needed and expected-was there for us. The photographer, hair stylist, and make up artist were phenomenal! We didn’t have to lift a finger and Sarah and Marianna did it all in under three weeks notice! :) Quite impressive if you ask me!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you Alli for your nice words, it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding.
    We are wishing you the best.
    Allison K. Married on 07/22/2022

BEST wedding planner!!!!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married in Santorini, but we didn't know where, and planning a destination wedding abroad can be hard and confusing. But Sarah was a great support for us. I face-timed with her during our first phone call, and she was so warm and welcoming. She stayed on the phone with me until all of my questions were answered, and she made me feel calm and supported. She is a VERY experienced wedding planner, knows all the best vendors so she made great recommendations based on our wishes. Absolutely everything was more than amazing, more than we have ever imagined, she assured that all the vendors came on time and everyone did a great job. We also had a few last minute changes, and Sarah went above and beyond to make everything work. For example, we decided we wanted videography the day before the ceremony (eek!), and Sarah made it happen! We also had a few last minute cancellations, and Sarah was able to work with our vendor to help us save our money. THANK YOU SARAH for a dream wedding, a beautiful rehearsal dinner, and memories that will last forever. My kids, my husband, and I love you!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words. It is very hard for couples to make decisions when they live on the other side of the world and especially if they never been in Greece before. But we made it!
    Your were also just amazing! God bless your family!
    I hope to see you soon.
    Rachel Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

We had one year to plan our wedding in santorini (from Ireland) and it would not have been possible without Sarah. From our first email exchange with her we just knew she would be so easy to work with and so on top of everything. We clicked with her straight away on our first video call. Every decision we had to make she would give us the best options to choose from and her own opinion which we needed as she is so experienced. We even had requests a few days before the wedding that she was able to pull together and make it happen. Whatever I wanted all I had to do was send a picture and she would have it priced and booked for us within a few hours. We had a few things that we would decide on and then change our mind after a few weeks but nothing was ever an issue for Sarah. We had numbers changing right up until 2 days before the wedding and she always made us feel so safe in her hands. On the day of the wedding oh my god she was amazing. Not only did she have us and the suppliers all well looked after and organised but every single guest made a point of saying to us how great she was and how lovely her and her assistant were. I honestly would get married every year in santorini if I could and every single time I would choose Sarah to plan it for me. Her taste and opinions are so classy and in line with what we wanted. She went out of her way to help us with other things on the holiday apart from the wedding (booking dinner reservations for people every night and boat trips) which was a brilliant help as we could have got easily overwhelmed having to organise such a big group every night for dinner and drinks! I would recommend her to anyone and from the first call we had with her to now I still tell everyone her service was the best money we spent in the whole wedding process!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your nice words. It was really nice working with you!
    I am wishing the best.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    George M. Married on 06/14/2022

Don't stress...your search for the best ends here! Wedding Tales Santorini

I cannot begin to express enough for anyone using this platform that your search for an event planner ends here. Sarah was soo professional and soo well connected to the island. She lives in Santorini year around so she is no part time employee. She is a professional and makes things happen. Whatever is needed, whether it is a car service (that we changed pick up time multiple times) or steaming your wedding dress the day of. She knows which Catamaran Cruises to use & is the most knowledgeable person that I met on the island and she NEVER complains. She even became the koubara at our wedding when our son could not make it to us. We love her and would recommend her & Marianna to anyone looking to not have to stress about anything for their event. You place it in her hands and she goes...never doubted her one minute due to her good communication & quality style. Choose Sarah & Marianna at Wedding Tales Santorini and I guarantee you that you will have made the right choice and will be able to leave your biggest day with no regrets!

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Lorah, it was such a pleasure to organize your wedding! Thank you for your nice words and I hope that we will see each other soon.
    Hayley B. Married on 05/15/2022

A pleasure to work with

A fantastic wedding planner who has a wide range of reliable contacts and creative ideas to make your dream wedding a reality. The communication was flawless and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend!
    Nirmeen U. Married on 05/04/2022

Dream wedding in Santorini with the help of Sarah Carpenter

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! She took care of everything and was incredibly helpful in planning our wedding in Santorini! We live in Toronto and planned this wedding without having been to Santorini and Sarah was our lifeline. She was so easy to work with and really helped reduce the stress on our wedding day! 10/10 would recommend working with her! You wont regret it :)

Wedding Tales Santorini's reply:

Thank you so much Nirmeen, It was such a pleasure to help you with the organization of your wedding.
    I am wishing you the best.
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 10/29/2021

Magic Wedding

If you want to organize your wedding in Santorini from Italy in 1 month.
    If you want to have a reliable and professional person by your side, but who also knows how to participate in your emotions and who really loves organizing every detail of a wedding with enthusiasm and a lot of passion.
    If you want to experience your wedding in a spectacular location and through the management of a first-rate staff from the barman, to the waiter, from the DJ to the chef to the videomaker and photographer of absolute quality, all prepared in an impeccable way by an exceptional wedding planner ...
    Then you need to contact Sarah Carpenter.

The terrace of our private villa with majestic view of the sea and the volcano and the beautiful sunset of Santorini has been superbly prepared for the ceremony and wedding banquet.
    We were pampered and looked after by all of Sarah's staff in a spectacular way. Sarah also helped us with all the necessary documents for the civil ceremony.

With Sarah, in addition to the ceremony, we lived magical experiences throughout our stay on the island such as a fabulous mini cruise the day before the wedding and the possibility of taking some shots in wedding dresses, walking on a beautiful horse along the Beach.

Thank you Sarah for making our wonderful wedding in Santorini unforgettable and for organizing with love and exceptional professionalism and quality.
    Hayley S. Married on 10/09/2021

Just Amazing!

I first chose Wedding tales when I sent email enquirys to most of the wedding planners in Santorini, Sarahs email reply stood out to all of them as it was personal reply, I knew she was going to have my best interest at heart and she exceeded those expectations.

She was there for me anytime of any day with questions and she was truly honest with her opinions for recommendations of suppliers.

On the wedding day the co ordination and organisation of everything was amazing! Wedding Tales had so much passion of making sure everything was completely perfect for me, not one thing went wrong.

Sarah is the warmest, kindest person that will make sure everything will go right for you, I am so grateful for Wedding Tales to give me the day I dreamed off and I will forever be thankful x
    Hils G. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our intimate ceremony was perfect & everything we wanted it to be!

2 years’ ago before we’d heard the word Covid, we decided we were going to get married in Santorini. We wanted a tiny intimate ceremony with our best friends, so I started to search online to try and find a suitable venue. I soon learnt that in Santorini you need to go through a wedding planner (not easy for me who likes to be in control and is used to organising events), and it was there I found Sarah Carpenter popped up on a google search with some great recommendations.
    I can honestly say I don’t know what we would have done without her. Having never been to Santorini before (our friends, my bridesmaid had but we hadn’t), we really didn’t know where to start. And even though it wasn’t on a big scale, there were still a million details to think of.
    Sarah was super flexible as we had to move our date back twice due to Covid!
    From the outset, she was full of ideas, from amazing venues - we went for the stunning Santa Irini Chapel, which was simply the most amazing setting. She totally got us and her suggestions for flowers, decoration, the celebrant, were perfect.
    She even went the extra mile and took our friends back to our apartment while we went on for a photo location shoot and took our flowers back too as a surprise.
    It’s not easy organising a wedding ceremony from abroad, and I had a minor freak out the week before, but again Sarah put our minds at rest and was right too, as it was all organised and it was the perfect day we had dreamed of for us and our friends.
    Thank you again Sarah and I would fully recommend her to anyone.
  • Audrey
    Audrey P. Married on 09/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding day was everything I dreamed of

Everything was excellent; details, decoration, and all services were what I dreamed of.
  • Camilla
    Camilla N. Married on 02/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Wedding of Your Dreams!!!

Wedding tales Santorini made my dream come true! I'm so thankful to Sarah, our weddingcoordinater, who has been listening and fulfilling every small detail. Sarahs eye for beauty made the day even more beautiful that I could ever dream about. Sarah is extremely professional and also warm and kind. She solved every problem on the way, and she had your back. I can't thank Sarah enough!!!
  • Laurie-Anne
    Laurie-Anne L. Married on 10/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding was perfect !

We had an amazing wedding ! It was amazing . The team was very professionnal . They answered quickly to our questions .

Thanks for everything!

Laurie and Aymerik
    Laura J. Married on 10/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They made our day just perfect

We will never forget our santorini dream wedding. Sarah and her team made our day just perfect! Thank you so so much!!!
  • Sophia
    Sophia Married on 09/15/2019

My dreamy wedding

It was beyond my expectations...
    The team of weddingtalessantorini not only understood my wedding needs but also made my dream come true!
    Amy A. Married on 06/23/2019

The Anagnost

Wedding tales made our day everything we could have ever dreamed and more. I was a little nervous planning a wedding from the United States to Greece but every Skype call every interaction I knew my wedding was going to be perfect. They exceeded perfection. They saw my vision and made it even better then I could have ever imagined. Every detail was perfect. I did not have to worry about one thing. My rehearsal dinner was perfect, the service they provided was nothing but magical. I wish I could relive the day for the rest of my life. They also connected me with all the right people. The catering, my hair and the videographer was also nothing short of amazing. I am so so grateful for what wedding tales did for my amazing day and I could not say enough amazing things about them. My day was magical and I know that would have not been possible with out all their hard work and dedication to my husband and I having the day we dreamed of!