Hera's Weddings

Santorini, GR View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Hera’s Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Santorini & Athens. This wedding planning team specializes in taking care of the details of your wedding to ensure that your once-in-a-lifetime celebration is everything that you’ve dreamed. With careful, professional, and detailed planning we will design together your wedding event to reach perfection.

Hera’s Weddings specializes in providing detailed, professional planning that is personalized by your unique wedding vision. Our wedding planning team is enthusiastic and passionate about achieving your dream wedding, and is inspired by the uniqueness and individuality of each special couple. Your wedding will be orchestrated with the utmost attention to detail, and careful planning to ensure that each facet of your wedding exceeds your expectations. With planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, the wedding planners have a variety of planning experience in weddings of all types, including civil, destination, and elopement, as well as religious and non-religious. Planning packages include full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, as well as other services including:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Manage Vendors & referrals

Here Everlasting Romance Awakens

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,100

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Carmen B. Married on 07/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My d r e a m-come-true wedding

I knew planning a wedding was always going to be a daunting task. I am very particular and probably would have struggled to realize my 'stress-free' dream wedding due to my very pedantic personality :). However, with my very first interaction with Ellie (Hera's Weddings), I knew she would capture my vision and create my perfect dream wedding. I immediately felt trusting towards Ellie and a big sense of relief knowing we made the right decision. Approachable, super friendly, reliable, talented, creative, enthusiastic, open-minded, loving, patient, detail-oriented (the list can go on) are just a few words describing the Hera team. I never felt like a crazy bride and they always had the ability to settle my nerves. I am a South African, living in Amsterdam, trying to arrange a wedding in Santorini and never thought that it could be so 'easy and doable'. Due to Ellie and Rena, it was just that. Their knowledge and recommendations regarding vendors were perfect and their built relationships benefited our wedding so much. I am truly grateful for them and the fact that I was treated as a special bride and I truly felt that I was the only bride in existence. The best description for my wedding is memorable and I believe all my guests will remember (and probably label it as a favorite) the wedding all thanks to Ellie and Rena. THE BEST (TRULY)! And I can't wait to renew my vows to do this all over again with them
  • Jordan
    Jordan D. Married on 05/11/2022

Amazing Experience

Ellie and her team were incredible in helping us plan the perfect destination wedding. We had to postpone the wedding due to covid and Ellie made that transition very easy. From helping pick the perfect venue and vendors to planning a pre-wedding yacht day Ellie was always super responsive and really helped us pick the best things for the day. You really need to trust someone when planning a wedding halfway across the world and won't be able to see the final product for many things until the day of. We never had a doubt that Ellie would make everything perfect and she delivered! We could not recommend Heras Weddings any higher and appreciate everything they did for us to make everything absolutely perfect!
  • Thomas
    Thomas G. Married on 02/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect from start to end

We are a French couple ( sorry for our english so ) that looked for his wedding in Santorini. How we're glad to have found Ellie !!!
    Right from the beginning we feel we were in good hands : Ellie is very very nice and professional.
    She show us place we should have never find by ourselves but always in our taste ( and price ^^). She made everything so much simple by having connection in all Santorini but also by knowing and understanding exactly want we wanted ! Ellie give us always multiple choices for all ( flowers, ceremony, dinner, etc.)
    She made it through the covid crisis and the closure of the restaurant we originaly take for the dinner, and we never felt stressed, knowing she take care of everything.
    Ellie is always available for questions, and our conversation by mail was really a pleasure.
    Really, without her our wedding would have never been so magical and like us.
    The day of the wedding, Ellie was here and have managed everything, and again we felt no stress with her at our side.
    She was always smiling and having kind words to us. She is also very helpful for things beside the wedding : she know good places for everything.
    We will never thank her enough and you can take her for your wedding closed eyes !
    More than a wedding planner, she is a very nice person that really want to help you.
    In one word, she's perfect !
    Lucie & Thomas

Exclusive

Imerovigli Santorini, GR, 84700
+30 6949312550

24/7
Location of (Hera's Weddings)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding