Wedding Officiants of Florida

Tamarac, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$399 Typical Price

All faiths. All beliefs. All people. One love!

Melinda is a local favorite who works with all faiths, all styles of love.“As a native South Floridian, I love serving local couples as well those who travel here for destination weddings. I do travel to perform weddings as well. I was ordained in 2009 and only began officiating in 2015 after leaving my path of teaching yoga and life coaching. I have since performed over 180 ceremonies and the majority of people love the blessing of peace and love that I bring to their ceremony. Each couple has a unique story and the best part of being a rabbi is that I get to create an authentic ceremony based on connecting with the sweetness of your love story. No two ceremonies are alike as I know each of us are divine.I enjoy finding your divinity and I am told by the many guests I get to meet and from my peers, that it shows in my sweet performance.

I am not your ordinary rabbi I am ordained Reform, however I raised my children as orthodox so I have first hand experience in two very distinct covenants. My approach to Judaism is anchored by the consciousness of the heart, elevated by the spirituality of the soul and grounded in the delight of knowing the body. My passion stems from many years of various forms of devotional ritual and ceremony, coupled an intrinsic awareness that God is within us all. My parents raised me to view everyone with compassion, understanding and to love upon all our neighbors of the earth.

I will joyously perform a customized ceremony rich with love, life and humor at a location of your choice, just the way you want it…barefoot on the beach, at a resort, at a nature park, or simply in your backyard. Personable, professional and easy to work with, I have excellent references, see links below, and love my role as wedding officiant and funeral service leader!

For more information, please contact Melinda at (954) 901-1355 or visit her website at https://melindabernstein.com or https://floridamarriageofficiant.com

My passions include spending time with family & my grandkids as well as daily QiGong, dance & yoga!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$399

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$399

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$249

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Hebrew

Andrea Married on 12/02/2021

Rabbi Melinda

Rabbi Melinda was absolutely amazing! She was thoughtful and genuinely took great care in performing a lovely ceremony. Her heartfelt words were truly special and we are grateful to have met her!

Wedding Officiants of Florida's reply:

Dear Andrea: Thank YOU for your kind words of praise. It was a pleasure and an honor to have been chosen to serve as your wedding officiant. May your marriage be blessed with goodness in all ways and always. Fondly, Melinda
    Noelle P. Married on 06/01/2021

Beautifully Crafted Ceremony by Melinda Bernstein!

We were so lucky to find Melinda on a whim with a simple Google Search. Right away we knew we wanted to work with her after exchanging a few emails. She was prompt, professional, warm, and very understanding of what my husband and I were looking for. Working with her really couldn't have been a smoother experience. We did a Zoom call a month before the wedding where she gathered some information about my husband and I, and she did such a wonderful job including it into her sermon. She also gave us options as to what type of wedding ceremony we envisioned and it couldn't have been more beautiful. If you are looking for the perfect officiant, look no further because Melinda is the absolute BEST!!

Wedding Officiants of Florida's reply:

Noelle! My heart is exploding just reading this! I’m so happy and very grateful your google whim brought us together! Yippee for that and happy for your beloved future in marriage with sweet Shawn! All the best, Melinda

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Melinda Bernstein
Melinda Bernstein
Mistress of Ceremonies

Melinda is a mother, grandmother, ordained rabbi, premarital counselor and our "One Love Officiant". She is best known for her sweet and calming presence which she attributes to her prior time teaching yoga and meditation as well as life coaching and energy healing. She is also known to arrive early and help out behind the scenes when needed.

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein Rabbi Melinda Bernstein Wedding Officiants

Rev. Scott shows up with professionalism! He is a strong and very compassionate person who has provided many couples with satisfied and glowing heartfelt memories of their wedding day. I know Rev Scott as dependable, reliable, professional and genuinely kind. You will be happy with Rev. Scott should you choose him as your Officiant.

Tamarac Tamarac, FL, 33321
Location of (Wedding Officiants of Florida)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding