Wedding Fotos Pro

Los Angeles, CA View map
$1,699 Most Popular Price

$1,699 Most Popular Price

Hello,

Thank you for coming to my website and your consideration.

After working 15 years as a wedding and portrait photographer, it still brings me much delight to witness the joy and happiness my photo production brings so many people.

My unique style comes from working in film and digital processes for 20+ years. Therefore, I combine several styles at weddings and portrait sessions to bring a unique feel to the visual experience.

More importantly to my style is YOU. Meaning I am hired to capture your uniqueness. Your details are important to me.

My Motto:

1. God First.

2. Love Thy Neighbor as thyself.

Therefore, I find servicing clients to be the number one thing in business after honoring God first.

I don't care what your walk of life is or has been, we all have a story. My objective is to provide

photography services that capture the essence of who you are.

"Do one thing and do it with excellence." - Anonymous

I do not offer video services, I offer photography and photography print services. No exception.

Photography is what I believe I do well and therefore, I will not deviate from offering the best

and most excellent photography.

Things you should know about me:

I am a young grand father of 2 precious grand daughters.

I am educated. MFA in Visual Arts, UCSD.

I love romantic comedies (man movies also), but romantic comedies are the best.

Some of my favorite movies: Top Gun, Saving Private Ryan, The Notebook, Sweet November, The Lake House.

Favorite Sports Teams: L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Lakers, Dallas Cowboys (don't judge).

I am a U.S. Army combat veteran.

I love Jesus and the Church and put God before all things and everyone.

My favorite book: The Bible

Blessings,

Renee

Jay Married on 10/06/2018
    Renee was an absolute blast to work with. As someone who works in front of the camera often, I get to see many varieties of personalities and energies photographers come with. Renee hands down has been one of the best photographers I've had the pleasure of shooting with. He was really able to let my girlfriend and I naturally do our thing still while giving us the positive feedback and direction to capture the best moments. He is a true pro and he will produce nothing short of excellence. Oh and by the way it's like a free comedy show, cause the dude is funny!

Wedding Fotos Pro's reply:

Such honoring words. Thanks. You guys are great. :)

Susan Married on 11/04/2017
    Rene did phenomenal work for our engagement pictures very pleased with the end results !

Wedding Fotos Pro's reply:

Thanks Susie and Wayne... See ya' at the wedding in November. :)
    Nadia Married on 09/16/2017
    My boyfriend and I had an absolute blast working with Renee for our couple portraits! His fun personality made us feel comfortable and produced some beautiful, candid shots that perfectly represent our relationship. He is great at giving directions during the shoot and always seems to capture the perfect moment. Renee does not only have years of experience where he understands photography to the roots, but also true talent. We are happy to know that we have found an amazing photographer for all life celebrations!

Wedding Fotos Pro's reply:

Thanks Nadia such great review. I truly appreciate your hearts. The best is yet to come for you both. :)

Real Weddings

• Diego & Janissa
    19 photos · 08/18/2018

CINCH Events & Management CINCH Events & Management Wedding Planners

"Stunning Images" are a phrase that comes to mind with Wedding Fotos Pro! They brilliantly maneuvered in an intricate space and caught so many images that encapsulated who the bride & groom were and what the atmosphere was for their amazing day. CINCH was impressed with their dynamic ability to blend the character of the venue space with the varied personalities of the bridal party to create a mix of heartwarming and playful photos. Oh, and the lead photographer, Renee, cooly assisted in handling a tricky situation with an employee on the first look photo's. For that, we are grateful and know they would be an asset to any event.

Hollywood blvd Los Angeles, CA, 90028
(949) 891-1785

Call anytime from 10am to 10pm, daily.
Location of (Wedding Fotos Pro)

Wedding Fotos Pro frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wedding Fotos Pro include in the starting price?

Wedding Fotos Pro includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Wedding Fotos Pro include in their most popular wedding package?

Wedding Fotos Pro includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Wedding Fotos Pro offer?

Wedding Fotos Pro offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Wedding Fotos Pro offer?

Wedding Fotos Pro offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wedding Fotos Pro offer for wedding events?

Wedding Fotos Pro offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wedding Fotos Pro and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wedding Fotos Pro is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding