Nearby Vendors to Consider

High-Def Video (2)
Multi. Cameras (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Short Form (1)

-A+ - Pete was so friggin sweet! Him and Artie are a great team and give each other great creative energy. He captured wonderful moments and I can't wait to see my finished product. He was also wonderfully priced and worked with my limited budget

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, DVD

My husband and I had gotten a recommendation from our photographer, Ken Hild, to hire Pete. We watched a wedding trailer Pete had done at our venue and Niagara Falls doesn't even begin to explain what my tears were like after watching the trailer (even our photographer was crying after having watched this trailer who knows how many times!) Honestly, having Pete as our videographer has been such a pleasure--he is funny, professional, easy going, and very talented!! Even leading up to the big day he was always quick to respond to emails and answer my questions.

Less than two months after the big day, Pete has finished our wedding video. My husband and I haven't watched the actual video yet, but we are IN LOVE with our trailer. I have shown it to pretty much anyone I can because I think it came out that good...and yes, I cried watching it too. Honestly, the only thing better than reliving the memory of that day through the video is the actual day itself...thank you Pete for making our day so special and for our amazing videos!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Wedding cinema was awesome! From day one Pete has made me feel so comfortable and rested assured that my wedding day would be perfect and meet my every need - and he was exactly right! Pete is professional, super friendly and very talented! My husband and I always felt like we were in good hands and never had anything to worry about. We highly recommend Wedding Cinema and cannot wait to see the work Pete has done to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews