Wedding Cinema

Bohemia, NY 11716 Map · Phone number

24 Reviews for Wedding Cinema

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

Pete is truly talented!

Pete is so talented! Our trailer had everyone it in tears! It’s truly 6 minutes of magic. He did such a beautiful job of blending the bride/groom prep, ceremony, and reception footage with music and live voices. Our 30 minute video is so professionally done; I can’t stop watching it! He blends together the background music with live footage so well, you feel like you’re watching a real movie. His assistant Mike, stayed even later than we originally hired him for, and was SO amazing about fixing my dress/veil to make sure it looked great in each shot! They were such a pleasure to work with! I’m so happy I have this amazing tribute of our day.

Edward · Married on 08/18/2018

Peter was excellent

We booked Pete for doing the video since he came paired with Artistic Images. Pete was awesome through the entire process. He actually had a second video camera on our weddding day because he said his guy was free. I didn’t even have to pay for the second guy ( but I gave him a tip). They were super professional and were there from start to finish. They even followed the photographer to a private photo shoot we agreed to have post wedding. After the wedding I get an email from Pete that he is working on our video. It will take a few weeks but everything came out great. He emailed me last week saying video was done and it came few days later ( we live out of state ). Video indeed was awesome. My wife and I are very happy. He even gave us the un-edited video footage as well to capture the minor things that happened that didn’t make the full video. We watched the un-edited video but quickly realized it had no sound. I emailed Pete. He said I am sorry no problem. I will be back in tomorrow morning I will get them right to you. Few days later. It came and it’s perfect. We got 3 movies or our day and the two unedited dvds. If you are a bride and groom looking for a good reliable videographer Book Pete!

Tiffany · Married on 07/08/2018

I can't say enough nice things about Peter Galgano. I am blown away with how amazing my trailer and wedding video came out. Pete was such a pleasure to work with! He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

My husband and I had a blast spending our wedding day with Pete! He is beyond talented and he has an amazing vision as he is videoing your entire day. Pete is more than a videographer, he is a true artist.

If you are looking for a videographer, you must book Wedding Cinema! Pete was one of the most professional and considerate vendors we worked with. He truly wanted to make sure we were happy every step of the way. He genuinely cares about his clients and their happiness. Book Wedding Cinema today! You will not be disappointed!

Wedding Cinema FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive