Nearby Vendors to Consider

Add'l Hours (2)
High-Def Video (2)
Multi. Cameras (2)
Short Form (1)

I can't say enough nice things about Peter Galgano. I am blown away with how amazing my trailer and wedding video came out. Pete was such a pleasure to work with! He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

My husband and I had a blast spending our wedding day with Pete! He is beyond talented and he has an amazing vision as he is videoing your entire day. Pete is more than a videographer, he is a true artist.

If you are looking for a videographer, you must book Wedding Cinema! Pete was one of the most professional and considerate vendors we worked with. He truly wanted to make sure we were happy every step of the way. He genuinely cares about his clients and their happiness. Book Wedding Cinema today! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive

-A+ - Pete was so friggin sweet! Him and Artie are a great team and give each other great creative energy. He captured wonderful moments and I can't wait to see my finished product. He was also wonderfully priced and worked with my limited budget

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, DVD

My husband and I had gotten a recommendation from our photographer, Ken Hild, to hire Pete. We watched a wedding trailer Pete had done at our venue and Niagara Falls doesn't even begin to explain what my tears were like after watching the trailer (even our photographer was crying after having watched this trailer who knows how many times!) Honestly, having Pete as our videographer has been such a pleasure--he is funny, professional, easy going, and very talented!! Even leading up to the big day he was always quick to respond to emails and answer my questions.

Less than two months after the big day, Pete has finished our wedding video. My husband and I haven't watched the actual video yet, but we are IN LOVE with our trailer. I have shown it to pretty much anyone I can because I think it came out that good...and yes, I cried watching it too. Honestly, the only thing better than reliving the memory of that day through the video is the actual day itself...thank you Pete for making our day so special and for our amazing videos!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Wedding Cinema FAQ