20 Reviews for Wedding Cinema

Multi. Cameras (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Short Form (1)
20 Wedding Cinema Reviews

-A+ - Pete was so friggin sweet! Him and Artie are a great team and give each other great creative energy. He captured wonderful moments and I can't wait to see my finished product. He was also wonderfully priced and worked with my limited budget

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, DVD

My husband and I had gotten a recommendation from our photographer, Ken Hild, to hire Pete. We watched a wedding trailer Pete had done at our venue and Niagara Falls doesn't even begin to explain what my tears were like after watching the trailer (even our photographer was crying after having watched this trailer who knows how many times!) Honestly, having Pete as our videographer has been such a pleasure--he is funny, professional, easy going, and very talented!! Even leading up to the big day he was always quick to respond to emails and answer my questions.

Less than two months after the big day, Pete has finished our wedding video. My husband and I haven't watched the actual video yet, but we are IN LOVE with our trailer. I have shown it to pretty much anyone I can because I think it came out that good...and yes, I cried watching it too. Honestly, the only thing better than reliving the memory of that day through the video is the actual day itself...thank you Pete for making our day so special and for our amazing videos!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Wedding cinema was awesome! From day one Pete has made me feel so comfortable and rested assured that my wedding day would be perfect and meet my every need - and he was exactly right! Pete is professional, super friendly and very talented! My husband and I always felt like we were in good hands and never had anything to worry about. We highly recommend Wedding Cinema and cannot wait to see the work Pete has done to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Pete was a great experience! My husband and I both knew that we wanted Pete to film our wedding after meeting him at a bridal showcase. He is very easy to work with and extremely professional. I was unsure at first about having a videographer, but after seeing his work I am so happy with my decision. Besides being wonderful to work with, Pete finished editing our videos soon after the wedding. Our wedding video trailer was available a few weeks after the wedding, and the wedding videos were done two months after the wedding. I would recommend Wedding Cinema Video to anyone looking for a videographer who will capture all of your special moments.

Profile Picture Leanne, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic

I can't say enough about Pete!! He was an absolute pleasure to work with! From getting ready, to him jumping in the back of a pick up truck to get footage of us on a Carousel at the end of the night, he was never obtrusive but got everything we could have asked for in our video.
When we initially got engaged I saw one of his trailers for a bride that I had never met, and that trailer brought me to tears. It was because of this we searched him out, and I am so happy we did.
Our Trailer was delivered in under 3 weeks and we got the full length videos a week later.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Where do I even start?? Right from the very first meeting with Pete, my husband and I knew he was the videographer for us. He was so attentive and accommodating to how we wanted our special day to be captured, but gave his recommendations when needed. Pete and his assistant were flies on the wall during the wedding day, we hardly even noticed them; however, in watching our video (multiple times in a row) we saw that he captured EVERYTHING throughout our special day. Pete is great at what he does, but above that, his customer service and genuine manner is what sets him apart! My husband and I are looking forward to watching our amazing trailer and full-length video for years to come!

Profile Picture Elizabete, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I just received our trailer just 2 weeks after the wedding and we were blown away! Words cannot describe how we feel. Mike taped our wedding and Pete did the editing. When Mike taped our wedding you didn't even notice him which is a great thing! He was not intrusive at all yet, he got every moment, even moments you didn't think about until you see it! Pete who we met first at the studio and has been with us throughout the process always checked in with us and any questions we had were always answered. Pete's work on the trailer was incredible and we can't wait to get the entire wedding video. Both Pete and Mike are wonderful to work with and we are so happy we chose wedding cinema, we will cherish our videos for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Aliza, 6/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

When I first booked with Wedding Cinema, I sat with Pete. He is the sweetest person. He was honest from the beginning stating that he was not going to be available the day of my wedding to shoot the video for us. He assured me that we would get an amazing videographer and definitely stood by his word. Mike was our videographer for our wedding and he was so amazing! He was sweet, fun and professional! He made our wedding day fun and easy! He was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't ask for anyone better! Would 10000% recommend Wedding Cinema to everyone! Thank you Mike and Pete for such a wonderful day! Love you guys!!!! :):):):):)

Profile Picture Candace, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Words cannot say how much we loved everything about Pete at our wedding. We recently got married at the East Wind Cottage and Pete was there to capture every single moment. He was professional and sweet and so incredibly helpful during the entire process. When we got our trailer we were floored! It is beautiful and everybody keeps asking me who our videographer was. I would very highly recommend Wedding Cinema to everybody in the future. In fact, my sister will be using them for her wedding as well. I could be any happier with how everything came out. Thank you so much Pete!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pete was amazing and very sweet! He captured moments in our video that even I missed at my own wedding. I posted our trailer to FB and everyone was commenting that it was incredible and that it made them cry. He does a great job emphasizing all the wonderful moments that occur during your wedding. We got our trailer and video back within 2 months of the wedding which is fast considering we got married in June in the middle of the crazy wedding season. I would absolutely recommend Pete Galgano at wedding cinemas!!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was the groom of a wedding Pete work on May 29th 2015.... It's only the following Monday now and I feel completely compelled to write a review before even receiving our video. The reason I am doing this is because I truly believe it doesn't matter how it comes out at this point. Pete was not only a fun and professional vendor but also and mainly did so much for my wife. During and after our wedding she praised about him so much on how he treated her. She explained to me how he was always there for her for literally everything. He fixed her dressed, taught her how to walk with it, and helped out in everyday he could while also making everything was perfect for his next shot. As a groom that is normally very uncomfortable with cameras pointed at me, Pete did wonders for me as we'll. Myself along with my groomsmen did not feel we were getting recorded by a stranger but by a long lost friend. He made everyone comfortable and for the most part we forgot he was recording us when in fact he absolutely was. I am so excited to see what our video is going to look like cause seeing his work how can I not be. A review is suppose to help you and if u watch his videos online u don't need help knowing how beautiful they are. I am writing for every groom and bride who is looking for someone to not only give them a great video but a great experience as well. Believe it or not but one of our favorite parts of our wedding was walking around with Pete and the members of Ken Hild photography ( don't get me started they are incredible too) taking shots of just the two of us! We called it the A-team and we are so upset our wedding is over and a big part of that is cause we are gonna miss our vendors. We had a blast. Book Pete and make ur your wedding video not just a piece of art but a memory of it's making that you are gonna cherish forever ! From your groom, nick plume

Profile Picture Nick, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I couldn't be happier with booking Pete from Wedding Cinema! He is extremely sweet and personable, very responsive, and captured the best moments of our wedding which we will now have forever. Pete had our wedding trailer posted online the day we got back from our honeymoon which was such a great surprise to come home to! Our full video was done only a couple of weeks after that and it came out truly amazing. He really knew how to make the day fun and to make us feel comfortable with the camera. Most of the time, we didn't even know he was there, yet he captured everything. Thank you Pete for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I wouldn't look elsewhere. Pete was fantastic! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with everything. He was our easiest vendor to work with and had the best outcome all of the vendors. His pricing was very reasonable - to the point that I was worried about the quality of the video, only to be amazed over how perfect our Wedding Trailer and Full video were.

Profile Picture LIZ, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were referred to Pete at Wedding Cinema through our photographer who often worked with him and we're so happy that we found out about him!
We met with Pete when we started to pick vendors and he showed us a few video samples and answered all of our questions. His pricing was also really reasonable compared to some of the other vendors we had started to look at online. My husband and I loved that the style of Wedding Cinema is not your wedding day from start to finish and three hours long of friends yelling into a microphone and sending well wishes. Instead, Pete makes these amazing movies that look so professional, are about a half hour and are something you'll want to watch year after year (you also get a DVD of your day from start to finish incase you ever really do want to watch the ENTIRE day). It truly looks like a real movie and not a home video.

The day of your wedding is super stressful. You're on a lot of different schedules (church, photographer's, limos, family's...etc.) and Pete was so calm and friendly and helped me to feel at ease. He wasn't pushy, he didn't drive me crazy telling me poses and to "walk!", or "go!", "stop!", "turn!", or anything else that has happened when I've been a bridesmaid in other weddings. His camera was constantly on but never in your face and I'm sure he got amazing footage of our day... I can't wait to see it!
During the reception, I honestly didn't even notice that he was there... I knew he was filming everything but he was never in the way or putting a bright camera light in your face.

If you're getting married on Long Island, you're def. making a great choice using Wedding Cinema for your big day! =)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We booked Pete solely on the recommendation of our photographer and (due to my own hectic schedule) did not have the pleasure of meeting him until our wedding day; while this caused me a bit of anxiety it turned out to be the greatest decision we made throughout the planning process! Pete's work is awesome and his prices are reasonable. We received a link to our highlight reel within days of being married; our wedding being 'off-season' may have contributed to the quick turnaround but I am also inclined to believe that the turnaround time was a testament to Pete's dedication to his work and clients. Pete really took the time to get to know us and our guests throughout the day - this was obvious when we watched the highlight reel (over and over again) and realized that he managed to include all of the 'key players' (bridal party, parents, grandparents, and even readers) in a short three minute video. We cannot say enough good things about Pete, and his work, and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough good things about Pete! He is such a nice guy and his work is impeccable. We had such a great time with him! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pete from Wedding Cinema was fantastic! He's such a genuinely nice guy, very professional and a blast to work with! He was very flexible with any changes that we made. The day of the wedding, he was very inconspicuous - I had guests come up to me asking why I didn't hire a videographer! They had no idea he was even there, which was awesome (meaning that he wasn't in the way at all). He uses hi-def cameras, which surprisingly, not all videographers have. We were able to get our wedding video on blu-ray, which my husband was super happy about. The turnaround for our video was really fast too! We had the finished edit about a month after our wedding date!! I know some people who had to wait a year for theirs!! In total, we received an online "wedding trailer", the wedding video (on blu-ray and dvd), the unedited footage and very professional-looking dvd/blu-ray box covers - all set to music that we picked out. He did an awesome job of editing the videos to flow with the music! I would highly, highly recommend Wedding Cinema for your big day!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/8/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pete is simply amazing. He has a great way of capturing all the special memories of our special day. He does it in such a way that you cannot tell he is even there. From getting ready to the ceremony and the reception, Pete captures every moment without being intrusive. When it comes to editing, he does an amazing job in piecing the wedding together that is meaningful. Also, he pairs every song perfectly with each smile, kiss, and dance move. Also, he is very aware of customers. We had a problem with the mail and he immediately shipped out another copy to us without additional costs to us. If you want cinematography type video, with great editing, and creative view, without him taking over every special moment, and at a great price, Pete is your guy. Thank you Pete.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/19/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pete was so fun and easy to work with. He answered all of our questions. The video was amazing! I got compliments from everyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Pete from Wedding Cinema is simply the BEST! If you are looking for a great cinematographer please sit down with Pete. He offers exceptional quality and he is very professional. I wouldn’t have changed this decision for the world. I read hundreds of reviews and visited several videographers before I made this decision. He is genuinely a nice person as well and worked well with the rest of my vendors. He was not intrusive at all. IWe were totally comfortable being filmed by him. So far I received my wedding trailer and it is truly amazing. He did an excellent job of putting the highlights of the day together. I didn’t cry on my wedding day, but I did cry when I saw the trailer for the first time. Can’t wait to get the video 

Profile Picture Naomi, 9/20/12, 7 Reviews