1809 South Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX 77019 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Webwood Flowers

Webwood Flowers is a family-owned floral company founded in 1948, and located in Houston's prestigeous River Oaks neighborhood for sixty-five years. We have provided wedding floral services for three generations of noted Houstonian families, across the country for high-profile clients, and have provided our services in five foreign countries within Asia, Europe and the Americas.

We also own and operate Nahiku Tropical Flower Farms, Inc. located in the Nahiku Rainforest, near the small community of Hana, since 2004. We provide stellar outdoor weddings anywhere in all the islands, as well as cultural weddings in small century-old historic Hawaiian chapels. Consider Webwood for our expertise in providing exquisite tropical destination weddings along with free assistance in Hawaiian honeymoon planning, and we also offer a secluded, rainforest hideaway tree-top bungalow for those romantic stays. Check out our deal, and call or email us for details about qualifying for free nights!

tintdsc6356
yeobamunbhau2tbzp2pig55vu yz6lovxadbsaj2cuc
1 2
bride10
bride03a
bb5
Webwood Flowers
tropical green cymbidiums with mango calla
dsc4050
Webwood Flowers
dusty miller and sweet peas a
023a
tintdsc6356
yeobamunbhau2tbzp2pig55vu yz6lovxadbsaj2cuc

9 Reviews for Webwood Flowers

Brittany · Married on 07/04/2015

This has been my family's florist for three generations! The owner's father, who first opened the business in the late 1940's did my grandparents wedding. Then in the 80's, they did my parents wedding...and just this past weekend (7/4/15), did mine! Now I see why it's best to go with who you know! The flowers were simply perfect and gorgeous. I could not ask for anything better. By the way, we're heading to Maui for our honeymoon. This company owns a flower farm on Maui, and as a result of their ongoing free wedding offer, Jason and I are staying 3 nights in their secluded tree-top bungalow! We've never been to Hawaii...and we are SOOOO
    very excited! Thanks a million Steve, Jaime and Diana!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Veronika · Married on 06/27/2015

Amazing Florist. Steve, along with his wedding designers Jaime and Diana walked me through the entire process. The flowers were amazing and perfect in every way...design, color, style, everything. It was everything we ever imagined!

One word of advice though. Let them do their job! When we first consulted with them, I wanted this and that, and they were very up front about what works and what doesn't. I tried to steer in other directions during the time leading up to the wedding, and they stayed the course! They did work in special things I wanted, but warned me about other things. My (now) hubby urged me to be lenient and flexible. I am so glad I listed to him and to the professionals! I don't know what else to say. They SO exceeded my expectations! Thanks Steve, Jaime and Diana. Great job on the flowers and for making my dream come true!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Brenda · Married on 03/12/2011

Steve did an incredible job on our flowers! We were married in Maui, and decided to have the ceremony at the Palapala Ho'omau Church in remote Kipahulu. Being that my hubby and I live in Minnesota, and Steve in Texas we were a little apprehensive about our flowers being planned completely via email, then meeting him in Maui to do our flowers. But what he did with my bouquets and the decor at the little chapel was magical. The flowers he grows at his gorgeous farm are truly beautiful, and we highly recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Webwood Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Webwood Flowers 1
    Qualify for free stay in our Maui Rainforest Bungalow
    Book a wedding with Webwood Flowers and receive a free 3-night stay in our romantically secluded Maui Rainforest Vacation Bungalow overlooking the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean near the fabled community of Heavenly Hana, Maui to extend your honeymoon and experience what romance is really all about! Deal does not include any airfare, food or transportation to or from the airport. Specific availability dates subject to a first-come, first-reserved basis. Call to discuss qualification requirements.

• Makeup by Keri Ann
    Makeup by Keri Ann Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everyone at Webwood Flowers is personable and dependable. They make amazing and unique florals for events and they are happy to customize an order for each individual occasion. I highly recommend Webwood Flowers!

• 1809 South Shepherd Drive Houston, 77019 See on map