1452 Welcome Arcadia Road, Lexington, NC 27295 Map · Phone number

About Weathervane Winery

Weathervane Winery is a beautiful place to host your big day. Our staff will work with you to plan the décor and accommodate all of your guests for both your ceremony and your reception. The facility includes two dressing rooms for bridal party preparations and an indoor or outdoor space for your reception.

You and your guests will have access to indoor or outdoor entertaining. The outdoor opportunities include a wedding gazebo and an outside amphitheater surrounded by our sweeping vineyards. It is the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding and will offer an elegant, natural backdrop for your photographs.

Follow Weathervane Winery on

4 Reviews for Weathervane Winery

Weathervane Winery 1
Weathervane Winery 2

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Super easy to work with and very accommodating to my needs! Highly recommend them as a wedding venue!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Weathervane Winery 3
    Weathervane Winery 4

Terry · Married on 05/21/2016

Great location for wedding. We were more than satisfied with our wedding. A beautiful location, and the most helpful and attentive staff you could hope for. The entire Proctor family go out of their way to make sure your event is top notch. You are treated like one of the family. Our wedding was going to originally be up on hill , all outside. As luck had it, it turned out to be a rainy week. Eric continually helped staging where wedding would take place . We decided on the entire show to be in event event center. The bride was resistant but finally a compromise was reached. The day of wedding, right before zero hour it was raining like crazy. Sid was calling in weather updates and monitoring radar. The bride held firm. 50 minutes after the wedding should have began, the rain stopped, a rainbow appeared and the ceremony got moved to upper area with Gazebo. The bride was tickled and we proceeded with reception in the event center. A wonderful time was had by all and could not have happened without the Weathervane staff.
    Thanks to all, especially Miranda for keeping my wine glass from going empty through the entire day.
    You folks are the best!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Emily · Married on 09/20/2014

Weathervane Winery was the perfect location for my husband and I to get married. We had our wedding in September and the vines were in full bloom and beautiful. We fit about 175 chairs around the Gazebo. They had a nice walk way for my dad and I to walk down. The groomsmen and bridesmaids were layered on the stairs and my husband and I were in the center. We had a cocktail hour in event center, which spilled out to the patio area. Our Reception was on the field beside the amphitheatre dance floor under a tent (we rented from a vendor the winery suggested). I also rented a three stall port-a-potty so my guest wouldn't have to walk across the field to use the bathroom. They made all the difference (and were nicer than a hotel bathroom in the inside). After dinner all the guest were out on the dance floor.

The staff was amazing and fun to be around. The wine of course was amazing. I sat down with Miranda and told her exactly how I wanted everything laid out and she made it happen. They also provided me with venders they had used in the past, which was very helpful. It was a perfect day and I would recommend this location to anyone that wants to get married outside!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Weathervane Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 40
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Special Events Portable Restrooms
    Special Events Portable Restrooms Wedding Rentals

What a beautiful winery and event venue. The outgoing staff will make sure your event will be problem free. It's been a pleasure working with the staff at WeatherVane Winery!

• 1452 Welcome Arcadia Road Lexington, 27295 See on map