7726 Bailey Rd, Clinton, WA 98236 Map · Phone number

About We Do, I Do's

Based in Clinton, Washington, We Do...I Do’s is a non-denominational officiant company that specializes in customized ceremonies. They aim to create a relaxed but professional atmosphere while keeping things fun for everyone involved. While they embrace traditions of all kinds, they are willing to integrate any and all of your ideas for your ceremony. We Do...I Do’s believes in marriage equality for all couples, treating each ceremony with equal respect and attention.

Licensed in Washington, Oregon, and Texas, We Do...I Do’s can officiate non-religious, single-religion, or interfaith wedding ceremonies and elopements, as well as civil unions. They are also available for vow renewals. If you desire, they can attend a ceremony rehearsal to ensure everyone is on the same page, and on the day of your wedding, they will arrive an hour before the ceremony is scheduled to begin in order to coordinate with other vendors. We Do...I Do’s has more than 50 pre-scripted ceremonies available for you to use, or you can work with them to create completely custom vows.

Other Services
In addition to officiating your wedding, the We Do...I Do’s team is ready to help with all of your day-of coordination needs as well. They will do an initial consultation plus a planning session to figure everything out with you, and are available to answer unlimited calls and emails in the weeks leading up to your wedding. On the day of your wedding, they can help coordinate with all of your vendors, ensure everything and everyone is where they’re supposed to be, and much more, committing to stay until the very end of the night so you don’t have to worry about a thing.

Follow We Do, I Do's on

Other couples have also viewed

• EZ Elopements

24 Reviews for We Do, I Do's

1 User photo

Jun S. · Married on 10/28/2018

Betsy is great

Betsy officiated our wedding on 10/28. She was professional and great! Highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Kim · Married on 09/13/2018

Betsy was amazing, fun, relaxed and easy to work with. She had great ideas, kept the ceremony on time and took charge in a couple of areas where there was chaos. She can easily read a situation and tell where advice of gentle corralling would be welcome. My family raved about her officiating and her help.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kim · Married on 09/13/2018

Betsy was fantastic. She even had recommendations for other vendors when I reached a dead end. On the day of the wedding she helped us stay organized and on track. I think my family thought she was a personal friend of mine who happened to be an officiant. Because I live out of town, I had never met her!

Sent on 09/27/2018

We Do, I Do's FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    OR
    TX
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 7726 Bailey Rd Clinton, WA, 98236 See on map
    Location of (We Do, I Do's)