Waverley Chapel

Santa Ana, CA View map

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$900.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$900.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Parking

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony

What event services do you offer?

Lighting / Sound

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• User1249669 2+ years ago
    I loved Waverley from the moment I saw the pictures! When we drove by it I was determined to have this for my venue. I wanted a place that looked like a church but was non-denominational and this place is exactly that. If you can get past the fact that it's at the front entrance of a cemetery then this is the place for you. Honestly, you don't even notice where it's at when you're there. Loved it!
    Heather Married on 10/29/2011
    When I first heard about Waverley chapel, I was so excited to see it in person. I drove by after work to check it out and from the moment I pulled into the parking lot, I knew this was where I wanted to have my ceremony. We were having a Halloween wedding so what's more perfect than a chapel in a cemetery (fairhaven memorial park). I instantly called to set up an appointment for a walk thru and met with Natalee. She was very nice and professional. I wanted to make sure they allow non traditional weddings and if they had a dress code since we encouraged our guests to come in costume. She said this was acceptable and excited about it. A few months later I called again to set up another walk thru with my wedding organizer and was referred to Debbie. She is a real go getter and was always available to answer any questions. She made sure my big day was nothing more than perfect. The inside of the chapel is gorgeous. From the architectural design to the stained glass windows, this place is absolutely amazing. I am so glad I found this place in error and it was the greatest find ever. We even had our engagement photos taken at fairhaven memorial park with all the large tombstones.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 06/26/2011
    There is no doubt that the chapel is absolutely beautiful and is a great setting for photos. If you can look past the fact that it is in fact a cemetary, it is completely worth it. We would not have changed a thing. The only reason they lost points with us is because during our honeymoon we had phone calls and letters from the venue stating they had lost records of our payments. This was perhaps due the re-staffing of the venue but they were apologetic and the issue was resolved.

Pricing

Waverley Chapel Price Rates

1702 Fairhaven Ave. Santa Ana, CA, 92705
Location of (Waverley Chapel)

Waverley Chapel frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Waverley Chapel?

Waverley Chapel includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking

What are the most important characteristics of Waverley Chapel in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Waverley Chapel for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Waverley Chapel for wedding events?

Waverley Chapel offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Waverley Chapel offer?

Waverley Chapel offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony

What services does Waverley Chapel offer for wedding events?

Waverley Chapel offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound

What percentage of users recommend Waverley Chapel and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Waverley Chapel is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in average response time and 4.7 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding