137 greenridge rd, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Map · Phone number

About wave hair trends

We are an on site hair and make up team that travel's to your venue. Foe beautiful bridal hair and make up but with the ease of us coming to you for a more relaxing experience. We travel to Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Virginia, and the Eastern shore.

Other couples have also viewed

• Tymia Yvette Beauty

28 Reviews for wave hair trends

• Becky

Becky · Married on 09/21/2019

So Beautiful

Mardi is so great! She was super easy to work with and not only did my hair but also 10 other women the morning of my wedding. Each person had different hair style requests and she delivered on every aspect. Everyone looked simply amazing, Mardi was professional, timely and really great to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Kat · Married on 09/29/2018

Book Wave Hair Trends Today!

Mardi Mack did an amazing job creating beautiful and elegant hair styles for my wedding, and she has a great reputation among the other vendors for her artful looks. She designed a side updo for me with a really pretty clip, and I just loved how it came out. My look got so many compliments, which was especially great because I took a boat ride to the wedding venue, instead of a limo! My 5 bridesmaids all wanted different things, and their updos looked really classy. Each look was very detailed and held so nicely all night, even my tiny flower girl’s! The wedding was formal, and what I loved most was that each hairstyle was a cut above your typical look, and not the cliche bun of curls pinned down. Mardi was also very accommodating and helped calm my nerves on the big day! I highly recommend Wave Hair Trends, and want to go back for all of my fancy events!

Sent on 12/04/2018

wave hair trends's reply:

Thank you Kat it was pleasure working with you and your friends and you looked beautiful. Heather did a great job with your make up it’s always fun to work side by side with talented people that makes your job fun and creative. Thanks for the picture of your little flower girl❤️
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Mardi did the updos for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and the mother of the groom for my August wedding and she was phenomenal! She was very professional and easy to work with, making sure that everyone had the style they wanted. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

wave hair trends FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 15.00
    $ 280.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 190.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 137 greenridge rd Lutherville Timonium, 21093 See on map
    Location of (wave hair trends)