About Water To Wine Weddings

Be More Than Satisfied, Be Impressed!

I established Water To Wine Weddings in 2014 in order to expand my service as a wedding officiant.  You will quickly find that my goal is for you to be more than satisfied; I want you to be impressed.  I will be so focused on treating your wedding as my top priority that I am confident that you will believe that you are my only client… even if you are not.

I am a recipient of Thumbtack Professional Service's Best of 2015 & Best of 2016 Awards.

As your officiant here is what you can expect…

• An initial consultation that will help you get to know me and me to learn enough about you to prepare a ceremony tailored uniquely to your personalities and your wishes.
  • Wedding Ceremony consulting services.
  • A *rehearsal that will be productive as well as entertaining and fun.
  • A ceremony that will celebrate your love and your life as well as reflect who you are as individuals and as a couple.
  • I will mail your marriage license to the county auditor to be recorded.
  • Bilingual Weddings Available (English / Spanish)

I look forward to hearing from you.

*I will only attend your rehearsal if you to request my rehearsal service.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (5)
No Denomination (5)
Counseling (1)
Agnostic (1)

We contacted Steve (Water to Wine) and a few other officiants on WeddingWire, less than a week before our date which happened to be during the busy Holiday season. Steve was the only officiant to respond. He quickly agreed to perform our ceremony in our location. We communicated back and forth so he would have info about who we were and what kind of ceremony we wre hoping for. On the day, Steve arrived early. He was friendly, professional and knew exactly what
we were hoping our wedding would be. His ceremony encompassed our personalities, some relationship history and our requested desire for acknowledgement of Gods presence. Our wedding guests had nothing but wonderful comments, we couldn’t be happier and we would highly recommend Steve to others.

Profile Picture Denise, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination

Steve was wonderful to work with & made our day easy & fun! We would highly recommend him to anyone whether you’re getting married for the first time, last time, or renewing your vows.

Profile Picture Kristine, 12/31/17, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$50.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$25.00

18 Photos

Water To Wine Weddings

18 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Watching Steve work was truly a blessing in itself. He is articulate and passionate about what he does for the couples he is marrying. He even adds a little light humor to the mix which helps the couple relax. I really look forward to working with him again in the near future.

Events

14924 Austin Ave. SE, Monroe, WA 98272   See On Map
425-737-5570 (phone)
Water To Wine Weddings is a wedding officiant from Monroe, WA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Snohomish County, North King County, and South Skagit County. Water To Wine Weddings is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Snohomish County wedding industry since 2014 specializing in Weddings, Bilingual Weddings (English / Spanish) and Elopements.