38 Reviews for Water To Wine Weddings

Customized Vows (5)
Counseling (1)
Agnostic (1)
38 Water To Wine Weddings Reviews

Steve was incredibly fantastic! He was always organized and took time to really get to know us. We would definitely recommend him to others

Profile Picture Troy, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was so kind and always considered what we wanted! Even with our busy schedules, he always made time for us. I would definitely recommend this guy if you’re looking for someone who truly cares and loves weddings! THANK YOU STEVE!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Krista, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I didn't know where to start when looking for a officiant for our wedding, so we started with google and we are so so happy we came across Steve. We told him are a laid back, sarcastic, non-religious couple who is looking for someone who can bring laughter and tears during our ceremony and he did just that. He was understanding and easy to work with, made it personal and everyone loved him. Steve, we can't thank you enough for helping us have the ceremony of our dreams!

Profile Picture Kyeva, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve did an amazing job at our wedding! He made it personal for us and kept the ceremony fun and light hearted. He also helped calm me down when I was nervous about the saying my vows. Our friends and family thought he was great too. I highly recommended Steve!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 5/25/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Licensed

We looked online for a wedding officiant for quite a while and just weren't satisfied with what we were finding, until Steve. After reading the reviews and information about him, we decided to contact him to see if he was available in a pretty short timeframe (about a month). He was available so we made arrangements to meet. The meeting was great, he is very personable, and makes you feel comfortable. Our wedding was very small in our home, Steve was very professional and interjected just the right amount of humor! Our family enjoyed his company very much. We highly recommend Steve to be your officiant, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Patty, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Showed up early, did a great job interviewing us for the ceremony proper. Serious when appropriate, humor when appropriate. Very Happy.

Profile Picture David, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Steve (Water to Wine) and a few other officiants on WeddingWire, less than a week before our date which happened to be during the busy Holiday season. Steve was the only officiant to respond. He quickly agreed to perform our ceremony in our location. We communicated back and forth so he would have info about who we were and what kind of ceremony we wre hoping for. On the day, Steve arrived early. He was friendly, professional and knew exactly what
we were hoping our wedding would be. His ceremony encompassed our personalities, some relationship history and our requested desire for acknowledgement of Gods presence. Our wedding guests had nothing but wonderful comments, we couldn’t be happier and we would highly recommend Steve to others.

Profile Picture Denise, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Steve was wonderful to work with & made our day easy & fun! We would highly recommend him to anyone whether you’re getting married for the first time, last time, or renewing your vows.

Profile Picture Kristine, 12/31/17, 1 Review

WE LOVE STEVE!!!
As soon as we met him we knew he was the perfect fit for our big day. He's a sweet, teddy bear of a man who is fun loving and professional. He handled our families with grace at the rehearsal and had our guests laughing up a storm the during the ceremony. Our guests later told us it was the best ceremony they had been to because of HIM. I could not recommend this man enough.

Profile Picture Karli, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed

We were so pleased to have Steve as our officiant! He did such a great job for the ceremony itself and was very good with our families. He was very easy to communicate with and was able to attend the rehearsal dinner as well (we were in Ferndale and he was coming all the way from Snohomish!) which helped put our minds at ease for the big day. Steve was also very reasonable in pricing, which was an added blessing. Thank you Steve!

Profile Picture Alysha, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was absolutely amazing, we had everything go well and I am very thankful for his services. He not only was able to make it a personal ceremony but he did a great job getting to know each of us and incorporating our personal story into his presentation. My wife and I know how much there is to do when you are planning a wedding. Do not let yourself stress out about one more thing. Hire Steve and I promise from an officiant stand point you will not have to worry!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My family and I traveled form Michigan for our remarriage ceremony and everything had to be done through email and phone calls. In addition to being professional, knowledgeable, and full of humor, Steve was also very accommodating and willing to work with us to give us both exactly what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be. Additionally, he was willing to meet us at our rental home and perform the ceremony there, even though it meant a 45 mile trip for him. I would definitely recommend Steve to anyone who asks.

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was very easy to work with and was so much fun! During our ceremony he had everyone laughing and everyone had such a great time. He made sure he was including everything we wanted into our ceremony. He was very responsive to messages and questions as well. We are so happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you Steve for making our day extra special and fun!

Profile Picture Haley , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Steve is very personable and easy to work with. We were really pleased with his ceremony and the extra work he went to put in an extra personal touch.

Profile Picture User7890257, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Non-religious

Steve was absolutely amazing as an officiant and even more as a guide throughout this journey calming nerves, getting to know us and really making our ceremony feel all the extra special. We are so thankful and blessed to have found him and are forever grateful for his part in our special day!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Steve was wonderful. From the first conversation I had with him I was comfortable with him. He made it all about my husband and I. He kept in touch even though I hired him about 6 months in advance. There was never any question about whether he would remember. Everything was great! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Im so thankful we went with Steve to be our officiant. He was easy to communicate with, he made our ceremony short sweet and personal. Exactly what we wanted!!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Steve made our special day perfect! He was genuinely interested in our story as a couple and getting to know us to make our ceremony personalized and exactly what we wanted. He was nice, welcoming, and professional! He was very responsive to our questions and was great about confirming all the details beforehand. He showed up early to our rehearsal and wedding and came prepared and ready to lead. (He even brought gifts for the ring bearer and flower girl!) The ceremony was exactly what we had hoped for and we are so happy we found Steve! We would recommend him over and over again - he's the best!

Profile Picture Kiera, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We cannot say enough good things about Steve officiating our wedding, he was great! The initial meeting was great, and even just meeting for coffee we felt like we already knew him. He is super helpful since we planned the wedding ourselves and weren't sure ceremony wise what we wanted. Very communicative and always had samples to show us. We had a smaller venue and most attendees stood for the , so we wanted a quick sweet ceremony and Steve did awesome! It was very sweet, and although short, everyone was in tears as well as laughing by the end. I would absolutely recommend him as an officiant, we loved having him there!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal

Steve did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! We are so pleased with his work and so grateful that he was part of our big day. Steve did a fantastic job before our wedding offering us some examples of what we could have read during the ceremony, but had no problem with us adding or subtracting things to make it more specific to us. We wanted him to be part of the rehearsal as well, which was a great idea as he was definitely experienced and was able to keep our families and bridal party focused and on track to ensure the real ceremony went off without any problems. If you are still looking for a wedding officiant, you are absolutely going to be delighted reaching out to Steve!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolutely Phenomenal!!! We were an out of state couple and he did an amazing job of being available on the phone and thru emails at all times. He took time to get to know each of us individually and as a couple. Gave us full reign to develop our own ceremony yet was there to help and guide us where we needed. Then to top it all off he delivered a perfect ceremony mixed with seriousness, humor, and love. Would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Steve!!!

Profile Picture Jacob, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve did our ceremony, he made it everything we ever wanted! He is absolutely amazing and made our day 100%. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was the best fit right in to venue, very sweet fun loving and loves his job. So if you need a great man to do your ceremony Steve is the guy

Profile Picture Lorri, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where to even begin with how happy we were with Steve.... He was amazing. From coordinating our rehearsal (my terrible day of coordinator couldn't make it) to showing up early and being so professional with a definite sense of humor. My fiance and I forgot our rings during the ceremony so instead of everyone going into a panic, we just pretended and Steve played it off so well with a bit of humor so everyone was laughing, just what we wanted. Our first meeting with him was great. We sat and all got to know each other for a good couple hours and he really made our ceremony so personal. You would be making a mistake if you didn't hire him to officiate your wedding. I promise, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews