Water To Wine Weddings Reviews

Water To Wine Weddings 4
  • Racheal

Racheal Lamar 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Officiant for our wedding

Steve was absolutely fantastic and we are so happy he officiated our wedding! He met with us before hand to go over everything and that's when we made an instant connection. He knows the right time to be humorous and the right time to be serious and the combo of the two fit us perfectly! I would highly recommend Steve with Water to Wine Weddings, he was phenomenal 馃槉

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Rommel

Rommel 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

We could not have asked for a better marriage officiant than Steve! As we were standing there, ready to get married, he brought the story of our love to everyone that was present. The initial phone call with Steve was very pleasant as he asked many questions about our relationship. Steve was very easy to talk to and always available when we had any questions. We had a follow up phone call days before the wedding to ensure everything would go as planned. What we did not expect was the amount of effort Steve would put in his sermon. IT WAS AMAZING! It was my wife's favorite part of the wedding and mine too. Steve took our story and turned it into a beautiful ceremony of words while making people laugh and cry, as he promised. Steve's ceremony respected both sides of our family's faith, while delivering something that everyone would eventually love. We HIGHLY recommend Steve Whalen as your wedding officiant.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Michaela 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Seriously the best!

Steve was AMAZING! We were blown away by how personal he was able to make our ceremony, while being upbeat and light hearted! He took the humor my husband and I share and was able to bring it into our ceremony in the perfect way! I couldn鈥檛 imagine any one else performing out ceremony! So glad we found Steve! 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Theriault 路 Married on 11/16/2018

A very supportive officiant

Steve made us feel very comfortable and he was very flexible about integrating two cultures during our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Hi Sarah and Riz,

Thank you for the very kind review. it means a lot and I appreciate it very much. I trust that you are doing well in this new phase of life.

• Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for better.

Steve was absolutely the best. He made us feel so comfortable instantly, help make the ceremony what we wanted and helped bring the crowd to laugh, cry and enjoy the ceremony. We had so many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was. Steve was also great at the rehearsal and help make us not feel silly being the center of attention. High high recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hi Amanda and Matt,

Thank you so much for the very kind review. I really do appreciate it.

I trust that all is going well for the two of you newlyweds.

Troy 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Steve was incredibly fantastic! He was always organized and took time to really get to know us. We would definitely recommend him to others

Sent on 09/11/2018

Krista 路 Married on 08/05/2018

Steve was so kind and always considered what we wanted! Even with our busy schedules, he always made time for us. I would definitely recommend this guy if you鈥檙e looking for someone who truly cares and loves weddings! THANK YOU STEVE!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Water To Wine Weddings's reply:

Thank you Krista and Ryan for your kind review. Have a wonderful rest of the summer!

Kyeva 路 Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I didn't know where to start when looking for a officiant for our wedding, so we started with google and we are so so happy we came across Steve. We told him are a laid back, sarcastic, non-religious couple who is looking for someone who can bring laughter and tears during our ceremony and he did just that. He was understanding and easy to work with, made it personal and everyone loved him. Steve, we can't thank you enough for helping us have the ceremony of our dreams!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Karen 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Steve did an amazing job at our wedding! He made it personal for us and kept the ceremony fun and light hearted. He also helped calm me down when I was nervous about the saying my vows. Our friends and family thought he was great too. I highly recommended Steve!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Water To Wine Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Karen and Chris.

• AnneMarie

Annemarie 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Just what we needed

Steve was exactly what we were looking for. He took the time to really get to know us and respect our views and wishes in regards to our ceremony. I was a complete, emotional mess during my vows and Steve's comic relief really balanced out the whole thing while still remaining sentimental and professional. He was on time, caring, and I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating our wedding! Thank you Steve :)

Sent on 05/28/2019

Patty 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We looked online for a wedding officiant for quite a while and just weren't satisfied with what we were finding, until Steve. After reading the reviews and information about him, we decided to contact him to see if he was available in a pretty short timeframe (about a month). He was available so we made arrangements to meet. The meeting was great, he is very personable, and makes you feel comfortable. Our wedding was very small in our home, Steve was very professional and interjected just the right amount of humor! Our family enjoyed his company very much. We highly recommend Steve to be your officiant, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2018

David 路 Married on 03/17/2018

Showed up early, did a great job interviewing us for the ceremony proper. Serious when appropriate, humor when appropriate. Very Happy.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Denise 路 Married on 01/01/2018

We contacted Steve (Water to Wine) and a few other officiants on WeddingWire, less than a week before our date which happened to be during the busy Holiday season. Steve was the only officiant to respond. He quickly agreed to perform our ceremony in our location. We communicated back and forth so he would have info about who we were and what kind of ceremony we wre hoping for. On the day, Steve arrived early. He was friendly, professional and knew exactly what
    we were hoping our wedding would be. His ceremony encompassed our personalities, some relationship history and our requested desire for acknowledgement of Gods presence. Our wedding guests had nothing but wonderful comments, we couldn鈥檛 be happier and we would highly recommend Steve to others.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kristine 路 Married on 12/31/2017

Steve was wonderful to work with & made our day easy & fun! We would highly recommend him to anyone whether you鈥檙e getting married for the first time, last time, or renewing your vows.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Water To Wine Weddings 5
    Water To Wine Weddings 6
    Water To Wine Weddings 7

Karli 路 Married on 09/30/2017

WE LOVE STEVE!!!
    As soon as we met him we knew he was the perfect fit for our big day. He's a sweet, teddy bear of a man who is fun loving and professional. He handled our families with grace at the rehearsal and had our guests laughing up a storm the during the ceremony. Our guests later told us it was the best ceremony they had been to because of HIM. I could not recommend this man enough.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Alysha 路 Married on 09/24/2017

We were so pleased to have Steve as our officiant! He did such a great job for the ceremony itself and was very good with our families. He was very easy to communicate with and was able to attend the rehearsal dinner as well (we were in Ferndale and he was coming all the way from Snohomish!) which helped put our minds at ease for the big day. Steve was also very reasonable in pricing, which was an added blessing. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Anthony 路 Married on 09/15/2017

Steve was absolutely amazing, we had everything go well and I am very thankful for his services. He not only was able to make it a personal ceremony but he did a great job getting to know each of us and incorporating our personal story into his presentation. My wife and I know how much there is to do when you are planning a wedding. Do not let yourself stress out about one more thing. Hire Steve and I promise from an officiant stand point you will not have to worry!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Cheryl 路 Married on 08/21/2017

Steve did a great job officiating. He was well organized and helped us every step of the way. He made the ceremony very personable by adding in our chosen bible scriptures, and it was especially nice to have him say some of the ceremony in spanish for Daniel's family. I was extremely nervous walking down the aisle but Steve made me relax by having a few comical remarks. We both didn't want a crazy, serious ceremony, so I am glad that he did that to lighten the mood. I would definitely recommend Steve.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kathy 路 Married on 08/16/2017

My family and I traveled form Michigan for our remarriage ceremony and everything had to be done through email and phone calls. In addition to being professional, knowledgeable, and full of humor, Steve was also very accommodating and willing to work with us to give us both exactly what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be. Additionally, he was willing to meet us at our rental home and perform the ceremony there, even though it meant a 45 mile trip for him. I would definitely recommend Steve to anyone who asks.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Haley 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Steve was very easy to work with and was so much fun! During our ceremony he had everyone laughing and everyone had such a great time. He made sure he was including everything we wanted into our ceremony. He was very responsive to messages and questions as well. We are so happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you Steve for making our day extra special and fun!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rand 路 Married on 08/06/2017

Steve is very personable and easy to work with. We were really pleased with his ceremony and the extra work he went to put in an extra personal touch.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Rachelle 路 Married on 07/29/2017

Steve was absolutely amazing as an officiant and even more as a guide throughout this journey calming nerves, getting to know us and really making our ceremony feel all the extra special. We are so thankful and blessed to have found him and are forever grateful for his part in our special day!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Steve was wonderful. From the first conversation I had with him I was comfortable with him. He made it all about my husband and I. He kept in touch even though I hired him about 6 months in advance. There was never any question about whether he would remember. Everything was great! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Rachel 路 Married on 07/07/2017

Im so thankful we went with Steve to be our officiant. He was easy to communicate with, he made our ceremony short sweet and personal. Exactly what we wanted!!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2017