Richmond, VA 23294 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Vy Barto Photography

About Vy Barto Photography:

I have loved capturing moments ever since I was a little girl. I come by it honestly, as my dad was, and still is, an avid photographer. I had always dreamed of being a photojournalist traveling the world, capturing all kinds of moments in regular and spectacular times. I've been told that one can look at my photographs and can see the stories happening.

I'm born and raised out of Hampton Roads, Virginia, lived in Northern Virginia for quite a bit, and then moved back to Hampton Roads. I also travel for photography; my favorite saying is, "Have camera, will travel." I've been in the wedding industry for years, working at a bridal salon for many years, started a wedding planning business with a friend in Northern Va, and still own a specialized wedding stationery company for the last nine years. Photography has been something I enjoyed as a hobby, but I have had so many requests that I started booking. I have been published in some national newspapers as well as locally.

My style is photojournalistic and FUN. I love letting people do what they do and capturing those candid moments, mostly without you even knowing it! I can also take charge, pose and prompt you and/or the group for the formal photos. It's about our chemistry together as much as it is about the event. From the time we meet to the delivery of the images, I want to make it a fun experience. There are so many details in a wedding that the last thing you need to worry about is a photographer! Let me help you!

Services:

Every couple is unique with different needs; I like to work with each couple to determine how we can meet your needs. I can offer your professional edited photos via an online high-resolution gallery with unlimited downloads, a print release, wedding portraits, prints, or canvas prints. You can also receive your images in an album as well. Other options include:

• Additional hours
screen shot 2020 08 10 at 10 44 42 am 51 1915043 159776940517194
4592552153872072704 n 51 1915043 159672778838550
screen shot 2020 08 10 at 10 44 42 am 51 1915043 159776940517194

Vy Barto Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Richmond, VA, 23294 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Vy Barto Photography)
  • Hampton, VA, 23669 See on map
    757-654-5250 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vy Barto Photography)