VR Makeup and Hair Team

Germantown, MD View map

VR Makeup and Hair Team is a wedding hair and makeup business located in Germantown, Maryland, that serves the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and beyond. The owner, Veronica Rayme, is a professional hair and makeup artist who prides herself on staying up to date on the latest beauty trends and practices. On your wedding day, Veronica and the VR Makeup and Hair Team will create a customized look for you that will meet all your wants and needs.

VR Makeup and Hair Team offers on-site wedding beauty services to brides and their entire bridal party. Their hair services include blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling and updos. Meanwhile, their makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, false eyelashes and tattoo coverage. VR Makeup and Hair Team can accommodate groups of up to 15.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Rw Married on 10/11/2020

VR Make-Up and Hair was the perfect choice!

I got married in the fall of 2020. I hired Veronica to do both my hair and make-up. First, I so appreciated Veronica's kindness, warmth, and professionalism. When I came for my hair/make-up trial, I felt like she really listened to me and sought to understand what I wanted. On the wedding day itself, I was so grateful to be working with Veronica. She was a calm and supportive presence.

I was thrilled with both my hair and make-up. I had wanted a voluminous, loose bun at the back of my head with lots of volume at the crown. She was able to accomplish exactly what I was looking for, and it stayed in place throughout the wedding day. It survived both a mask and a damp outdoor wedding. The make-up turned out beautifully as well: she even purchased a dark brown (rather than black) eyeliner to better match my complexion. I got so many compliments throughout the day, and I loved the way I looked!

On top of that, Veronica's price was so incredibly reasonable. She was significantly less expensive than other vendors I looked at, and I couldn't have been happier with the final product! I couldn't recommend VR Hair and Make-up more highly!
  • Mariangeles
    Mariangeles Married on 05/25/2019

They are amazing

Veronica is very professional and a warm person. She and her team are really good, all speak Spanish which was a plus for me.
    We tried something and then she was able and really open to adjust it the day of the wedding. She also drove from to our venue that was far away... All my family was happy too, they all agreed with me on the great job they did. Thanks VR!
    Sarah Married on 02/28/2019

Amazing Job

VR Hair and Makeup team did an amazing job. I had 3 bridemaids initially scheduled and myself of course. But needed one additional person added the day of. Veronica was so understanding in allowing me to add someone the day of. She did an amazing job and also helped pin up my hair in the end. Her work was beautiful and we all got several compliments.

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Antwan
    78 photos · 02/28/2019

19805 Sovereign Ct Germantown, MD, 20876
Location of (VR Makeup and Hair Team)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding