VPS Media Group

3202 Kirkwood Hwy Suite 207, Wilmington, DE 19808 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Meet the Team

About VPS Media Group

VPS Media Group is a multimedia production company located in Wilmington, Delaware. The company has been part of the wedding industry for the past 5 years and specializes in wedding videography. Our education in media production coupled with our professional experience has allowed us to grow as creatives.

VPS Media Group offers high-quality service options to each couple. You can obtain photography and videography services for any of your wedding events, including the ceremony, pre-ceremony activities, reception and rehearsal dinner. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Cinematic Wedding Highlight
  • Documentary Style Film

Equipment in Use:

• Canon EOS C70 (Primary)
  • Canon EOS R

katriana tanner wedding highlight moment8 51 988708 159715401097432
Toni & Shawn
Toni & Shawn
Yarely & Sergio
Father before the wedding.
Father before the wedding.
Jessica And Phillip

Videos 4 Videos

13 Reviews for VPS Media Group

Katriana B. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing company!

We had the best experience with VPS! Jose drove over 2 hours last minute to be at our walkthrough and go over Covid-19 procedures. On the wedding day we didn’t even notice they were there. They worked seamlessly and the video turned out amazing! Couldn’t think more highly of them!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Samantha M

Samantha M. · Married on 07/27/2019

A MUST for your wedding!

Would recommend! When I found out my grandmother couldn't attend my wedding due to sickness we were absolutely heartbroken.. She has been by my side for every major moment in my life, and I knew I needed a way to share the biggest day of my life with her. My friend hired VPS Media Group for their wedding, and I was absolutely in love with the footage! I immediately knew it was the right choice for my family. VPS Media group went above and beyond to make sure my wedding highlight was exactly what I wanted. The video crew was extremely professional and friendly, and I hardly even noticed they were there. They blended in seamlessly and got beautiful shots that far exceeded my expectations. They got our wedding highlight to us before we even got back from our honeymoon! Watching my grandmother watch the video with tears in her eyes was the greatest blessing I could have ever asked for. Thank you VPS!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

VPS Media Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

Jose Aguilar

Jose Aguilar

Manager | Videographer

HI there,

One of my passions in life is video production. I acquired my first video camera for my 10th birthday and I would take it everywhere. I love creating and I take pride in my work.

I love filming weddings as they are special intimate events where 2 families come together. After being part of so many weddings, you get to experience pieces of culture and traditions that are passed down from generation to generation and I get the opportunity to capture them.

Aside from VPS Media Group I have a full time job as a software engineer. I graduated from Wilmington University with a degree in Computer and Network security so I take data preservation and data handling very seriously. I've also been able to restore loss footage from clients due to equipment malfunctioning. This is no longer the case as we have implemented solutions to always have a backup when filming our weddings :).

I'm also happily married with the love of my life and we have a beautiful daughter. I understand the importance of capturing one's wedding.

Vergil Perry

Vergil Perry

Photographer | Editor

Vergil has had a passion for photography and video production ever since he was young. At a young age, he produced YouTube videos of him and his friends battling with NERF guns. These videos went to get over 5 Million Views on YouTube before Vergil set them private. Through highschool, Vergil's passion for photography grew. It was a way to express and view the world around him in a different manner. Vergil's photography has a certain aesthetic to him and he applies this concept to weddings.

Alvaro Aguilar

Alvaro Aguilar

Videographer | Photographer

Alvaro is a jack of all trades. If he is needed for video he will jump on board, if he's needed as a second photographer he's there. He loves the technicality behind photography and video which has allowed him to create some beautiful content for VPS Media Group. His passion for photography came from doing street photography around the city of Wilmington and Philadelphia.

Alvaro also loves taking B-Roll and focusing on the small details during the wedding day. You will often catch him filming stuff other videographers from the team might have missed.

View team

• 3202 Kirkwood Hwy Suite 207 Wilmington, DE, 19808 See on map
    302-291-4340 (Phone number)
    Location of (VPS Media Group)
  • 3202 Kirkwood Hwy Suite 207 New Castle, DE, 19808 See on map
    302-990-0736 (Phone number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (VPS Media Group)