Wilmington, Wilmington, DE 19803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films

Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films is a professional videography service in Wilmington, Delaware. Adding a videography service to your wedding allows you to relive your special day throughout your marriage with beautiful, detailed wedding cinematography. Pure Genius Pictures combines the monumental moments with the subtle, sentimental ones to create a video that represents your wedding in all its detail. Choose Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films for possibly the best expense you make to preserve these memories for a lifetime.

Experience
John Morgera, owner and principal filmmaker at Pure Genius Pictures, earned his Master's Degree in Television-Radio-Film from Syracuse University. After graduate school, he pursued his career at QVC as a videographer, then became an adjunct professor at Rowan University.

Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films provides tailor-made solutions for wedding events. A basic package includes eight hours of coverage from John Morgera and a second videographer, and up to six minutes of highlight film delivered digitally. You can customize your package with plenty of add-on options, including:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Additional short films and full documentary film
  • Drone coverage
  • Slow motion video booth
  • Videos optimized for social media
  • Same day edits to show during your reception
Follow Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films on

1 User photo

Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films 1
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 01/12/2019

Best videographer by far!!

I don't think I could even come close to describing how thankful I am to have met John as our wedding videographer. When first meeting with John I was nervous and didn't know what to expect out of a videographer, but he quickly eased all of my fears. I was most impressed with how real John was during our first sit down meeting which allowed us to get to know one another prior to the wedding (which I think is super important). I never once felt like it was awkward or weird and soon into the meeting it was like we had been friends for years because he was very easy going. The most memorable thing that made me want to book right away, was John's importance of catching the most memorable parts of the wedding night because of his own personal experience with not having a credible videographer. John was very adamant that what he and his wife experienced on their wedding day would not happen to any other wedding couple. Fast forward to the wedding day and everything went so smoothly. John was sure to show up with a smile on his face, and made shooting natural and not uncomfortable. I was also impressed that his assistant was a female so they could split up and catch both parties getting ready. By the end of the night, John had a special surprise for us....a wedding video preview that was phenomenal! He is so talented at what he does and his videos truly show how much time and dedication he puts into catching every little detail. So if anyone is looking for a great videographer who is also super kind...John is your man! I will surely be recommending him to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films 2

Danielle Prescott · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

When planning my wedding, I originally was not going to have a videographer, but that changed when I met John at Thousand Acre Farms bridal expo. After meeting him and seeing examples of his work I decided that I needed to hire him. I recommend him to anyone looking for someone to capture their most special day! He is so nice, professional and FAST! We had a teaser by midnight and our highlight video less than a month later and can’t want to get our full video back! Both the teaser and highlight film had me in pure tears of joy. What he captures and how he creates his videos are absolutely beautiful! If you want to relive you’re most special day over and over....pure genius is the way to go!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Angela Booth · Married on 09/15/2018

The best thing we didn't know we needed!

We can’t recommend Pure Genius highly enough. John was one of the easiest vendors to work with through our planning process. He only needed on quick meeting with us before the day. He listened to and executed all of our needs leaving nothing behind. The day of, it seemed like he and his assistant were barely there. Minimal direction, and they were never in the way, but still came up with so much great footage. We couldn’t believe the turnaround time! We even had a “trailer” before we went to bed. The webpage he puts together to organize the videos for our friends and family is so helpful. Using Pure Genius for our wedding video was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Award

Pure Genius Pictures Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date

• Wilmington Wilmington, Delaware, 19803 See on map