Florida, Clearwater, FL 90210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Vows For Love

Vows for Love is a wedding officiant located in Clearwater, Florida who serves the surrounding, Tampa, Sarasota, Largo, and Siesta Keys regions. Since 1990, Debra Nardi has officiated over 6,000 ceremonies and would be thrilled to join you on your big day. She promises to take great care of you and will help make sure you are comfortable and fully prepared.

Vows for Love is licensed to officiate non-religious and interfaith ceremonies, civil unions, and vow renewals, for couples in the state of Florida. Debra would be happy to serve couples of many religious affiliations, including those who are Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-based, Lutheran, Methodist, non-denominational Christians, and Taoist. Vows for Love ceremonies typically last from half an hour to a full hour. For more information about her services, couples may contact Debra directly.

Follow Vows For Love on
debra2

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Vows For Love

Ann and Joseph · Married on 05/30/2016

My advice is to contact Debra and make arrangements for her to perform your wedding ceremony. We found her most helpful, responsive, professional, gracious, flexible, and spiritual. She rearranged her schedule on short notice to accommodate our needs (last minute). She came dressed beautifully elegant and in keeping with the theme of our wedding. When I saw her photo on the website, I thought to myself, "I hope she responds to our request and is able to officiate." She did and she did! I've recommended her to others, including my brother, who was my best man. She was gracious enough to take the time to join us for lunch, and we all got to get to know her better and enjoy her presence. The ceremonial reading and vows were beautiful and touched our Hearts, and she even accommodated us on some of the words we wanted used as well! I don't plan on getting married again, but she will always be our "friend"! Ann and Joseph

Julia · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely loved her!!!!! Debra is so warm and welcoming, she provided us with a beautiful seashell ceremony. Debra took care of our marriage license for us, we received it in the mail shortly after our wedding. She's one of a kind, so comforting...she laughed and joked with our friends and family...took care of business.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Vows For Love's reply:

Thank you Julia for this amazing review. It means the world to me that your experience was one that will last a Liftetime!

Vows For Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL

• Florida Clearwater, FL, 90210 See on map
    727-202-5358 (Phone number)
    Please feel free to call anytime to leave a message for a wedding appointment or consultation