Vows For Love

Clearwater, FL View map
$350 Typical Price

$350 Typical Price

Vows for Love is a wedding officiant located in Clearwater, Florida who serves the surrounding, Tampa, Sarasota, Largo, and Siesta Keys regions. Since 1990, Debra Nardi has officiated over 6,000 ceremonies and would be thrilled to join you on your big day. She promises to take great care of you and will help make sure you are comfortable and fully prepared.

Vows for Love is licensed to officiate non-religious and interfaith ceremonies, civil unions, and vow renewals, for couples in the state of Florida. Debra would be happy to serve couples of many religious affiliations, including those who are Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-based, Lutheran, Methodist, non-denominational Christians, and Taoist and Same Sex ceremonies. Vows for Love ceremonies typically last from half an hour to a full hour. For more information about her services, couples may contact Debra directly.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.
60+ mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Brittney Married on 06/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She did exactly what we expected from her. Very nice, and helpful. Loved that she contacted us before the wedding to get to know us, and double check all the wedding details. I would highly suggest Debra Nardi to anyone wanting a stress free, worry free wedding.
    Ann A. Married on 05/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My advice is to contact Debra and make arrangements for her to perform your wedding ceremony. We found her most helpful, responsive, professional, gracious, flexible, and spiritual. She rearranged her schedule on short notice to accommodate our needs (last minute). She came dressed beautifully elegant and in keeping with the theme of our wedding. When I saw her photo on the website, I thought to myself, "I hope she responds to our request and is able to officiate." She did and she did! I've recommended her to others, including my brother, who was my best man. She was gracious enough to take the time to join us for lunch, and we all got to get to know her better and enjoy her presence. The ceremonial reading and vows were beautiful and touched our Hearts, and she even accommodated us on some of the words we wanted used as well! I don't plan on getting married again, but she will always be our "friend"! Ann and Joseph
    Julia Married on 03/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely loved her!!!!! Debra is so warm and welcoming, she provided us with a beautiful seashell ceremony. Debra took care of our marriage license for us, we received it in the mail shortly after our wedding. She's one of a kind, so comforting...she laughed and joked with our friends and family...took care of business.

Vows For Love's reply:

Thank you Julia for this amazing review. It means the world to me that your experience was one that will last a Liftetime!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

A Forever Treasure Weddings & Gifts A Forever Treasure Weddings & Gifts Wedding Favors

Personal attention to detail.

Clearwater, FL, 90210

Please feel free to call anytime to leave a message for a wedding appointment or consultation
Location of (Vows For Love)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding