Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vows and Flowers

Wedding officiant and florist
Minister and florist. Graduate of Rittners School of Floral Design, Boston Ma, 1983.  25 years experience in Floral design. Past owner of The Petal Pusher and The Enchanted Florist flower shops in MA. Ordained non-denominational minister.. Seven years experience officiating weddings. Available for any size wedding. Many references available.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Springfield

4 Reviews for Vows and Flowers

Vows and Flowers took the time to work with me and develop a ceremony that not only held special meaning to me but to may family also. I wanted the day to be about tradition as well as being contemporary! I would recommend Vows and Flowers to all who are looking for just the right words on their special day!!!

Profile Picture Corey, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Vows and Flowers made our special day absolutely beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous and unique. I received so many compliments on them. And our ceremony was so personal. We wanted something that reflected our lives and relatonship, and vows and flowers helped to make it exactly what we envisioned.
Thank you for making our day one everything we dreamed it would be.
Michael and Michele McNaughton

Profile Picture Michele , 12/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Marianne and her superb staff made my wedding the wedding of my dreams. The flowers were magnificent. Exactly as I asked for them to be. The service was flawless. The unigue ideas provided enhanced the ceremony. I loved the "sand" ceremony. Thanks for everything Vows and Flowers. Jessica

Profile Picture jessica, 9/18/08, 2 Reviews

Taoist
Unitarian
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Professional dedicated officiant. Has provided services to many happy couples. Graduated from prestigious Rittner's School of Floral Design Boston, MA. Previously ran two flower shops. The Petal Pusher and The Enchanted Florist. A great wedding planner and speaker.Now located in SC.

2 PROS I KNOW