704 north coast hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Vow Studio 101

Vow Studio 101 is an experienced hair and makeup company located in Encinitas, California that serves brides and their bridal parties all over the San Diego and Yuma areas. Savannah Burke and Tawnya Proctor, the owners of this creative business, have over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. Their goal is to make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous. Vow Studio 101 is dedicated to giving you an elegant and timeless look that will enhance your natural beauty, and last throughout your entire day.

This passionate company was founded in 2013, and has been styling brides living in Southern California ever since. They work with a team of talented stylists who are happy to work with bridal parties of up to 12 people, ensuring everyone can get ready together. They also offer consultations, and hair and makeup trials, allowing you to test out your bridal look beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Additional services include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Travel

Other Services
In addition to styling your hair and makeup for your big day, Vow Studio 101 also offers spray tanning. Their other services include:

• Men’s grooming

5 Reviews for Vow Studio 101

1 User photo

Vow Studio 101 1

Alexandra · Married on 04/21/2018

I LOVED Vow Studio 101. They really listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding day hair and makeup. They were so fun and engaging. I was able to provide them with inspiration photos from Pinterest and they really brought my ideas to life. I felt like an absolute princess! They also did all 8 of my bridesmaids’ hair and family as well. They were super flexible when the girls wanted to add on eyelashes last minute, which looked absolutely fabulous. They were also very attentive and ensured they did final touch-ups before I headed out for the most beautiful, best, important day of my life. I would highly recommend these girls. They were FANTASTIC!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2017

Dear Savannah and Tawnya
    Thank you very much for being part of our wedding celebration. You are amazing, quick, talented, and very professional. I loved my hair and makeup! Your services made it a wonderful and memorable event and my girls looked amazing! I will recommend you to our loved ones. Best wishes for you as well.

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Vow Studio 101 2

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

Savannah and Tawnya were INCREDIBLE. They came recommended through a friend and ended up being the only hair and makeup people that I met with. The trial was easy and they got right away what I was looking for. They arrived early to the hotel the day of the wedding (seriously, who's early?!). My matrons of honor and I enjoyed the morning as we were getting ready and they were a joy to have with us. I adored the up-do's that Savannah did but my hair was exceptionally on point and stayed throughout the night and through hours of dancing. My make-up was perfect and lasted through the entire night.

I will recommend Savannah and Tawnya over and over again. They are professionals who love what they do and care about making a brides day perfect.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Vow Studio 101 Pricing

Vow Studio 101 Price Rates

Vow Studio 101 FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 85.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes