Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Volcanik Entertainment

Hiring the right entertainer for your event is probably the most important decision for the successful outcome of your special occasion! Some people view DJ's as a commodity and choose the cheapest one they can find, not knowing there are differences to look for. Everyone has heard numerous horror stories of DJ companies that lure in customers with low prices, only to provide an inexperienced disc jockey with poor people skills, an inferior music library, shoddy equipment, and they either arrive late or don't show at all! It could make the difference between a memorable event and an unforgettable nightmare! This is where we come in.

We have been in business for over 10 years and specialize in all types of events, bringing ”perfection” to any party. We provide a wide variety of music to suit any mood at any event on any occasion, whether it’s an elegant wedding reception or a zany birthday party!. We have experience with all different types of crowds, whether its younger or older, modern or traditional, and energetic or reserved. We have the latest and greatest equipment for sound and lighting needed for any sized event. Our MC capabilities enable us to interact with your guests to create the high energy your event deserves.

Our core services are not only limited to providing DJ/MC services, our event coordinating experience enables us to perform at our best. We interact with the photographers, video crew, hotel staff, and other important people to make sure your event runs on time and smoothly. Organization is key to any event and with such experience we ensure that your event is handled in a professional and organized manner. We offer music and overall event consulting prior to your event to make sure that everything is tailored to your taste and specification. We can assist you in creating an agenda that is custom tailored to your event, complete with song suggestions and timings. We want to ensure that your event will be a memorable one. YOUR EVENT IS OUR PRIORITY!

Follow Volcanik Entertainment on

Volcanik Entertainment 3
Volcanik Entertainment 4
Volcanik Entertainment 5

Natasha D · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Unreal night - he threw the best party of our lives!

Oh man. Rahul from Volcanik was truly incredible. I had see him DJ my friend's wedding a few years before, and was blown away by the party he threw. I had never seen an Indian wedding light up the dance floor the way it did when he DJ'd, and when it came time for my wedding I knew I wanted him to DJ. He went above and beyond, provided advice and help far beyond just DJing, provided sparklers to light the dance floor alive, and threw the best party we could have ever asked for! We had countless people come up to us and ask who our DJ was after the wedding and were recommending him left and right. I can truly say he became our friend, and we will never forget the party he threw that night. Music makes your reception - this is a vendor I would never ever settle for less than the best you can get - and Rahul is the best!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Priya Patel · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ we could have asked for!

We hired Rahul and Volcanik Entertainment for our wedding weekend and they completely exceeded all of our expectations! Over the span of 2 days he DJ'd our Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail hour and Reception - each event sounding flawless. We shared ideas of what we wanted the music to sound like at each event and he took those suggestions and completely blew us and our guests away with his ability to read the crowd and hit the exact vibes we were going for. Leading up to the wedding, it was very easy to communicate with Rahul - he was always prompt in responding to our questions, offered plenty of ideas, and was flexible in helping with any changes we needed along the way. Volcanik Entertainment goes above and beyond to make sure you and your guests have an amazing experience; I would (and have) highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Shashin

Shashin Khanna · Married on 08/24/2019

Coming from a DJ, these guys are amazing

I hired DJ Volcanik for my wedding because I loved some remixes he made back when I was 10 years old, which I continue to play till this day. After speaking with him, I gained confidence that he would do an excellent job for my entire wedding weekend. Sure enough, Ashish and Nik did not disappoint one bit. As a DJ myself, I was very particular about the music I wanted played for each event (Pre-sangeet, sangeet, baraat, wedding, reception, NY reception etc.). We needed a lot of bhangra, hindi and hip hop and they played it all beautifully. The team made every effort to play all the songs I requested (which were a lot) and this was very much appreciated. I ran back to the dancefloor multiple times as I kept hearing different favorites being dropped. I even got to DJ for a little while. They mixed in their own music too, which we all loved. The songs they picked post speeches were 100% on point as well. Through and through, Volcanik entertainment did an amazing job and I would recommend them to anyone that seriously cares about music.

Sent on 09/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Volcanik Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1485.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Flat Screen
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 510.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen