Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Volcanik Entertainment

Hiring the right entertainer for your event is probably the most important decision for the successful outcome of your special occasion! Some people view DJ's as a commodity and choose the cheapest one they can find, not knowing there are differences to look for. Everyone has heard numerous horror stories of DJ companies that lure in customers with low prices, only to provide an inexperienced disc jockey with poor people skills, an inferior music library, shoddy equipment, and they either arrive late or don't show at all! It could make the difference between a memorable event and an unforgettable nightmare! This is where we come in.

We have been in business for over 10 years and specialize in all types of events, bringing ”perfection” to any party. We provide a wide variety of music to suit any mood at any event on any occasion, whether it’s an elegant wedding reception or a zany birthday party!. We have experience with all different types of crowds, whether its younger or older, modern or traditional, and energetic or reserved. We have the latest and greatest equipment for sound and lighting needed for any sized event. Our MC capabilities enable us to interact with your guests to create the high energy your event deserves.

Our core services are not only limited to providing DJ/MC services, our event coordinating experience enables us to perform at our best. We interact with the photographers, video crew, hotel staff, and other important people to make sure your event runs on time and smoothly. Organization is key to any event and with such experience we ensure that your event is handled in a professional and organized manner. We offer music and overall event consulting prior to your event to make sure that everything is tailored to your taste and specification. We can assist you in creating an agenda that is custom tailored to your event, complete with song suggestions and timings. We want to ensure that your event will be a memorable one. YOUR EVENT IS OUR PRIORITY!

Follow Volcanik Entertainment on

Volcanik Entertainment 6
Volcanik Entertainment 7
  • Shashin

Shashin Khanna · Married on 08/24/2019

Coming from a DJ, these guys are amazing

I hired DJ Volcanik for my wedding because I loved some remixes he made back when I was 10 years old, which I continue to play till this day. After speaking with him, I gained confidence that he would do an excellent job for my entire wedding weekend. Sure enough, Ashish and Nik did not disappoint one bit. As a DJ myself, I was very particular about the music I wanted played for each event (Pre-sangeet, sangeet, baraat, wedding, reception, NY reception etc.). We needed a lot of bhangra, hindi and hip hop and they played it all beautifully. The team made every effort to play all the songs I requested (which were a lot) and this was very much appreciated. I ran back to the dancefloor multiple times as I kept hearing different favorites being dropped. I even got to DJ for a little while. They mixed in their own music too, which we all loved. The songs they picked post speeches were 100% on point as well. Through and through, Volcanik entertainment did an amazing job and I would recommend them to anyone that seriously cares about music.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Priti

Priti · Married on 07/28/2019

Blown Away!!

We requested Rahul at our destination wedding!! Ours was a mixed Indian and Latin wedding and let me tell you...Rahul did the most amazing job mixing these two genres of music!! Not to mention the groom and I love hip hop, 90s freestyle music, and ending our wedding with Bohemian Rhapsody! He mixed us every playlist for all 3 days of events and for the 2 wedding ceremonies! Indian wedding ceremonies need a DJ who is knowledgeable on what music to play during certain parts to keep people’s attention and to keep people engaged! He knew exactly what to play to get the party going. He was professional in all his emails and answered any and all questions in a timely manner. His MC skills were phenomenal, which also got the guests energy up and excited to dance at all events! Would not have dreamed of a better music man for our wedding! Great job!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

R · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

We worked with the Volcanik team for our engagement party last year and all of our wedding events this year. Ashish, Nikit, Rahul, and Hemant were great to work with! Our guests raved about the baraat and the reception dance floor was packed! Guests specifically told us our DJ was fantastic. Thanks for making all of our events so memorable!

Sent on 07/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Volcanik Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,485.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 510.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Piscataway, 08854 See on map