91 Reviews for Volcanik Entertainment

Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Video Projection (1)
90 Volcanik Entertainment Reviews

We know Rahul through my family and have always heard good things. Last year, we used Volcanik for our engagement party - all of our guests raved about Rahul's music and talent, so we felt excited to use him again for our wedding and he did not disappoint! When we had to move our wedding from its original location in Puerto Rico to South Florida at the last minute, Volcanik Entertainment (specifically Rahul in our case) went above and beyond to assure us we would still have a great wedding (which we did!). Rahul helped us search other vendors as well in Florida, which was very helpful! We loved working with him and his team. Volcanik was with us all weekend long - from the lighting on our welcome night which was set outdoors, to the music at our respective pithis, Dholi at our garba, pujas at the ceremony, to tearing up the dance floor at our reception, and finally, even adding some jams to our after party - we could not have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Volcanik (and Rahul!!) for keeping the party going all weekend long and being so incredible to work with!

Profile Picture Dhara, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everything was great. Rahul did a great job incorporating our vision and definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much for everything! We will definitely refer to our friends and family in the future.

Profile Picture N, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The services provided were absolutely perfect! Ashish and his team were very responsive and accommodated all of our special requests happily and delivered a top notch performance. The entire delivery exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Blesson, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Provided excellent entertainment for the barat - hyped the crowd, in conjunction with our dholi. Also was well-equipped for our wedding ceremony, provided great large screens for our audience to view from the back of the room. Sound quality was excellent, no hiccups whatsoever. For our reception, provided excellent satellite speakers for our cocktail hour. Some guests mentioned that they could not hear any of the speeches that were sitting near the outside of the wedding hall, so wasn't sure if the satellite speakers were just for the cocktail reception. Also was willing to lend a helping hand to our wedding venue decorator. Ashish and his crew remained professional throughout most of our interactions. There were a few instances where he was a bit stringent and inflexible, however we ironed out whatever we needed to after phone and e-mail communication.

All in all, well-worth the money - even provided a discount for me after a friend of mine referred me to his services. Would certainly recommend to anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC

Profile Picture Binoy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Ashish and his entire team did a incredible job at our wedding. They made sure well in advance of the functions that we had properly planned everything. We also had a lot of last minute changes at they were more than accommodating. From garba, barat, to the reception and everything else in between their work was flawless. Our guests had a great time. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jay, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hemant, Rahul, Nik, and the Volcanik team out-delivered all of our expectations and one of the best team to work with during planning phase (they will not disappoint). They did a phenomenal job for all of our events and ensure they had answered all of our concerns during wedding planning phase. Hemant took our vision to the next level and blew our minds away when we finally saw how well each of our events were executed. Our guests could not stop raving about my husbands baraat experience through open-air truck (GMC Elite Pickup Truck) while the DJ mixing live from a truck along with mic’d up Dhole Player.

The reception lighting and music set-up were beyond our imagination, and all of our guests were amazed. Hemant planned few surprises such as having Caribbean style Steel Drum player and live DJ during cocktail hours along with LED Dance Floor. The other surprises were Hemant’s vision on executing lighting experience where it felt like our reception hall was transformed into high-end Las Vegas-style Lounge. Our reception was supposed to end at 12Midnight, but all of our guests didn’t want to leave the dance floor because of the music, so we ended up extending until 1:30AM on Sunday evening. This goes to show their commitment towards our guest and to provide truly the best experience. We are confident that many of our guests will be calling Volcanik for their DJing needs. Through the wedding planning process, we had looked at various vendors within this category, but the Volcanik stood out from the rest for their professionalism, pricing, and vision they want it to execute for us. If you’re looking for the best experience, we HIGHLY recommend Volcanik team, and you will not be disappointed for sure.

Profile Picture Ami, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

I am so incredibly happy that we decided to work with Rahul for our wedding weekend. It was a bit unconventional since we had DJs and Dhol player that were contracted outside of Volcanik, but Rahul was an absolute pleasure to work with. From day one, he was so detail-oriented with our sound for our event planning - texts, phone calls, emails within a few days and everything was figured out. There were absolutely NO mistakes or glitches for the entire weekend - from everything to working in an outdoor tent space for the Sangeet to the mobile golf cart baraat - Rahul and his team worked flawlessly. I could not recommend Volcanik any more, it was an absolute pleasure to work with them for our wedding weekend in Orlando. Rahul, you're the best!

Profile Picture Nita, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Volcanik helped out so much with the planning process. Everything was smooth and simple. They were accommadating to the point where they even FaceTimed with us to get a feel for how we wanted to do things. We think we got good value for what we paid for. People we trust stated that the music was on point the entire night and the dance floor was lit. Nik and the rest of the Volcanik guys went out of their way to plan with us.

Profile Picture Jeet, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the onset, my wife and I made a decision that having the right DJ was one the most important aspects of our wedding. With that mentality, we contacted many vendors, and most told the same story about how they were going to “crush your wedding”, which admittedly, most vendors would do. The difference with the Volcanik team was their professionalism, experience, and most importantly their humanness. Every step of the way they helped us in navigating the wedding process, and really worked with us as partners, rather than a box to check off.

The whole team was great, going above and beyond what we asked them for. Thanks Ashish, Hemant, Nik, and the whole Volcanik team!

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a solid entertainment crew.

Profile Picture ARINDAM, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Rahul was incredible. He was extremely responsive during the planning stages and accommodating as the days approached. He was available for multiple phone conversations to finalize the plan prior to the wedding events. He made sure that he played our favorite garba songs. He had the Barat dancing the whole way down and was ready to play the different music selections during our wedding ceremony. The reception ran smoothly with his MC that was provided and the dance floor was never empty. There was non stop dancing for about 3-4 hours and everyone had a blast. Would definitely recommend DJ Rahul and his team to any future bride and groom.

Profile Picture Akash, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Working with Ashish and his team was such a wonderful and smooth experience! They were one of the easiest vendors to work and communicate with. Ashish was very responsive to all our inquiries and was always willing to make time to speak with us any time we had a question. He was more than helpful with working with us to create a timeline which allowed our reception to flow beautifully. Ashish and Arbab (our DJ) were energetic and able to keep our guests happy and on the dance floor all night long. Neal and Shiv were wonderful in helping with all the technical details with our dry ice machine and confetti launcher, which allowed us to take our reception to another level. For weeks after, guests kept telling us how much fun they had with Navdeep, our dhol player, as well as how great the music selection was the entire night. The night was a blur to be sure, but having our guests tell us for months afterwards how much fun they had on the dance floor is a true testament to the quality of Volcanik Entertainment's work!

Profile Picture Jacquline, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, MC, Video Projection

We are so thankful we hired Rahul and his team for our wedding weekend. They were incredibly professional and great to work with throughout the wedding planning process. In addition, they were very flexible and accommodating of our needs (even when things came up last minute). Most importantly, our guests LOVED them. Rahul and his team were able to read the crowd very well and keep them entertained-- there was never a dull moment. By the end of the reception, everyone was dancing on the dance floor (from our grandparents who flew from India to our college friends). I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ, and would definitely hire them again. Thanks for an amazing weekend Volcanik Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Anita, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC

If you guys want your guests to have a great time and stay out on the dance floor..def book with volcanik! They did such an amazing job at our wedding and our guests cant stop talking about how great the music was. Thank you for making the whole process easy and for all the helpful suggestions you gave :)

Profile Picture Ayushi, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rahul and his team were phenomenal! Rahul was involved in the pre-planning process for our wedding celebrations way in advance, with multiple phone calls and email exchanges, illustrating how detail oriented and personal attention he offers. He offered many great ideas for music as well as lightning that we incorporated into our events, and were very happy with. Rahul provided DJ services for our pre-wedding cocktail evening, with perfect outdoor, ambient music. When our venue forced us to move inside due to unforeseen issues, Rahul accommodated seamlessly, was quickly re-setup indoors, and kept the party going. The wedding baraat, ceremony and reception events were also very well done. All of our guests are still complimenting us on Rahul, Ashish (MC), and the teams organization, professionalism, quality of music, and amazing ability to cater to all type of crowds. I have used Rahul as my DJ for numerous events previously, and will definitely continue to do so in the future. Don't look anywhere else, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Neil, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

A+ quality from start to finish. Rahul and Arbab were phenomenal all day during our wedding and reception. Their Baarat setup got the mood going for the day with upbeat tunes and great emceeing. The wedding music made the ceremony ambiance perfect and the reception was the icing on the cake. Quality equipment meant great sound, plenty of lights and their mixing and announcing was dead on point. The Volkanik team was awesome to work with, Rahul and Arbab are easy going and very approachable and both will make it their mission to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for from a DJ package. I can't recommend them enough and would request them in a heartbeat!
-NP New Jersey

Profile Picture n, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Volcanic Entertainment was amazing! I spoke to and connect with Rahul the entire time. The time of my event we had Nik and his partner - they were amazing and so easy to work with! Everyone loved the music and couldn't stop dancing (even the non-dancers!!!).

Profile Picture Shireen, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Everything went great and my husband and I enjoyed every minute of the wedding and reception. The groom and his family truly enjoyed Pratik, the dhol player, and from what I could hear- he did a great job!
The lighting, MC and music were above my expectations, and all our guests enjoyed it. Rahul, Nik, Arbab and Pratik did a great job!
Your team was on point and professional throughout the day, and I will certainly recommend you to others.

Profile Picture User6675321, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rahul & crew were very professional, organized, timely and helpful for my wedding & reception. I liked that they were flexible in acquiring specific songs for my reception and they also got instrumental versions and emailed it to me so that my sister in law could practice singing to the song she would sing at reception.
Rahul was helpful in providing a template agenda I could use and was very responsive with emails and setting up venue. He also gave some good tips on the flow and logistics of reception.
Best of all he did a good mix of Indian and American songs to fit the crowd.

Profile Picture User6608340, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

TLDR: Rahul & Nik were extremely organized, accessible, and professional and had an awesome set list catered for 3 events (no repeats of songs over a couple days!) I constantly received compliments on how amazing the DJ was.

Review:

Rahul & Nik were DJs for my wedding in West Palm Beach for both my Sangeet, Ceremony & the Reception (3 separate events). They did such a phenomenal job on all 3 events, that we specifically received compliments on how awesome the DJ & music was.

Leading up to the wedding I had emailed Rahul a bunch and had a couple phone calls with him to hammer out the music details (what kind I wanted for each event, specific songs etc). He was always immediately accessible and responsive and, despite some disorganization on my & my family's end, was able to organize and get everything together.

On our Sangeet night, we had a bunch of performances (around 11/12) & Rahul worked with all the performers to make sure the music and sound worked (some were singing, some were dancing, some were playing instruments, Rahul sound checked them all). Despite the chaos of an Indian event, the performances went off in a timely manner & the final two hours were for dancing and Rahul & Nik did an AWESOME job. Everyone was dancing and had such a great time.

For the reception, same deal. We had a couple surprise performances. Equipment for the speeches worked flawlessly, & the music kept everyone going until 1 am.

For my ceremony, we had specific songs we wanted him to play and sent it via google drive from a CD. Rahul double checked that everything worked & him & Nik were able to gather everything to play exactly how we wanted.

Great job!!

Profile Picture Neeta, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Volcanik Entertainment helped with my wedding in Orlando, FL. The staff was always professional, enthusiastic and it was a pleasure working with their team. If you want an experienced DJ who knows how to help host a party then this is definitely who you want.

Profile Picture Vik, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, MC

Hemant and Ashish DJ'd and helped MC our Sangeet, Wedding and Reception in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. They were amazing! We were so happy and grateful that we hired them. Hemant was very responsive to text/emails. Easy to get a hold of and willing to meet in person. He offered song suggestions and got to know our taste and guests list so he could accommodate the music. The day of our Sangeet, it started to rain and our event was outside. Hemant and team were great about working with the wedding planners to figure out an alternative location that would accommodate us and even helped set up the venue! They truly are hands on and so great at their jobs. We were so worried about mixing our melting pot of friends but literally we had everyone on the dance floor the whole night of our reception! They knew how to read the crowd and change out the music to make the party going! I would def recommend them for you wedding celebrations or any event. We can't wait to work together again!

Profile Picture Sangita, 12/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Volcanik was tremendous and did a great job at our wedding. We give him 5 stars and are thankful he was part of our day. He was able to accommodate our family needs playing a variety of music across different decades, genres and cultures (Irish America and Indian). He was very professional, organized and was able to work in different locations for the ceremony and reception.

Highly recommended,
Timothy & Jyoti Nihill

Profile Picture JT, 11/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Volkanic did an amazing job for our wedding and related events. The music at our reception was amazing and they did a solid job with the lighting as well. We would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Raxa, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Volcanik for my wedding and they were absolutely phenomenal! All of our guests were so pleased with the music and entertainment provided by Rahul and his team. Obtaining information, getting questions answered, and signing an agreement was seamless. Rahul and team knew exactly what kind of music to play without me providing a playlist or any preference. Hiring Rahul was my one vendor that required the least amount of work and stress throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would highly recommend using DJ Volcanik for anyone who is looking for a DJ for any type of event and I would definitely use Rahul again.

Profile Picture Neha, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Volcanik was the best vendor choice I could make. He kept the dance floor going all night, we were sad when it came time to stop the party. He was on time, professional, and provided everything he promised. All entrance songs and song selections were exactly as requested. We couldn't have been happier with him.

Profile Picture Roshni, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews