South 11th Street, Coos Bay, OR 97420 Map · Phone number

About VocalEYES Photography

Greetings. We're Janet and Robert. We have been lucky enough to capture the joy of nearly 100 weddings since 2008. We love shooting together, and your wedding contract for 3 hours or more guarantees we'll both be there.

As a tandem photography team, we are always in two places at once, capturing special moments that happen at the same time, such as the groomsmen horsing around with a nervous groom while the bridesmaids ooh and ahh over a beautiful bride behind the scenes.

Our fees are based on an hourly rate, giving you the flexibility to hire services based on your special needs. We have multiple options for prints, from preset packages, to image-by-image online ordering, to flat-rate purchase of all the day's images.

Whenever possible, we attend wedding rehearsals (free of charge), allowing us to put people at ease around cameras, prepare for special moments, and ensure we mount the right lenses to capture the scale and lighting of your day.

Follow VocalEYES Photography on

seth 673
maddie 2194
codyadamcocktails

11 Reviews for VocalEYES Photography

Wow! Great experience! Well worth the price. I hung my beautiful photos up in my business and I am always getting compliments on them. I give out a lot of well deserved referrals. If you choose VocalEYES you won't be disappointed.

Kay · Married on 10/10/2014

I found Janet at the bridal faire in the Pony Village Mall. She was so enthusiastic and excited that I was immediately drawn to her. What a wonderful discovery! She and Robert are so fun and warm and just blended with everyone so well to get some very touching moments on film! We were married five years ago and I still watch the photo video they surprised us with and the feelings of that beautiful day come right back.

karrie · Married on 09/06/2014

Janet and Robert did such an amazing jon. From meeting and going over what we wanted to flexibility with payments and travel. The pictures are beautiful and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Award

VocalEYES Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth
    Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Wedding DJs

I have had the opportunity to work with them twice now in the past year, and it is always a partnership. Dj's and photographers create and capture some of the most special and remembered events at a wedding. VocalEyes is simply one of the best!

• South 11th Street Coos Bay, OR 97420 See on map
    5419150924 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment