Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About VocalEYES Photography

...photography that sings

Greetings. We're Janet and Robert. We have been lucky enough to capture the joy of nearly 100 weddings since 2008. We love shooting together, and your wedding contract for 3 hours or more guarantees we'll both be there.

As a tandem photography team, we are always in two places at once, capturing special moments that happen at the same time, such as the groomsmen horsing around with a nervous groom while the bridesmaids ooh and ahh over a beautiful bride behind the scenes.

Our fees are based on an hourly rate, giving you the flexibility to hire services based on your special needs. We have multiple options for prints, from preset packages, to image-by-image online ordering, to flat-rate purchase of all the day's images.

Whenever possible, we attend wedding rehearsals (free of charge), allowing us to put people at ease around cameras, prepare for special moments, and ensure we mount the right lenses to capture the scale and lighting of your day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Eugene

Follow VocalEYES Photography on

11 Reviews for VocalEYES Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)

Wow! Great experience! Well worth the price. I hung my beautiful photos up in my business and I am always getting compliments on them. I give out a lot of well deserved referrals. If you choose VocalEYES you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6741724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

I found Janet at the bridal faire in the Pony Village Mall. She was so enthusiastic and excited that I was immediately drawn to her. What a wonderful discovery! She and Robert are so fun and warm and just blended with everyone so well to get some very touching moments on film! We were married five years ago and I still watch the photo video they surprised us with and the feelings of that beautiful day come right back.

Profile Picture Kay, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Janet and Robert did such an amazing jon. From meeting and going over what we wanted to flexibility with payments and travel. The pictures are beautiful and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture karrie, 9/6/14, 1 Review

12 Photos

My Photo Album

12 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have had the opportunity to work with them twice now in the past year, and it is always a partnership. Dj's and photographers create and capture some of the most special and remembered events at a wedding. VocalEyes is simply one of the best!

Events