3019 N. Wisconsin Street, Racine, WI 53402 Map · Phone number

logo03 with canvas background small
2011 07 09 neldner before9922 2wm

11 Reviews for vJoy Photography

samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

Vanessa was amazing! We booked her for our wedding photography and we couldn't be happier! Our pictures turned out amazing. She was so awesome to work with. I highly recommend vJoy photography! She has been available to answer any and all questions we have. If you need a quality, professional, and friendly photographer book vJoy!!!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Thanks Sam!

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

She did an amazing job for us! For both our engagement and wedding day photos, she would go to the location early to pick out spots to take photos. She had a great eye for that. She always did whatever it took to get a great photo, such as rolling around or laying on the wet, muddy, cold ground. We are still getting so many compliments on our photos, and some say they are the best photos they have ever seen. Finally, she has a great personality and was so fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2015

vJoy Photography's reply:

Thank you, Laura. I had a blast with you guys!

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2015

A photographer was not originally first on my list for wedding planning, as all I was looking for was formal church photos. I thought anyone could snap the pictures, it didnt need to be fancy... But after going through not one, but two small-time hobby photographers (that pulled out at the past min)- I found myself in a bind & stressing. Looking for a photographer 3 mos before a wedding was nearly impossible. Though the forces of the universe fell into place & I connected with Vanessa from VJoy Photography. She listened to my story, my needs, & was straightforward in what she could offer. While I hadn't originally budgeted for a professional photographer, I reviewed her portfolio & decided to splurge. What struck me most was her ability to capture moments in her angles & lighting. Her photos were polished & strong. The deciding factor was our meeting & her no-nonsense approach. She was incredibly organized & made sure every detail would be covered. I thought to myself, this is what I need! The day of the wedding, she did not disappoint! While the busyness of the day unfolded Vanessa went straight to work, beautifully independent, she knew where to be to capture what was needed. During formal pictures she rallied & directed people where to go, making sure to keep things moving along & timely. Even if there was a time she wasnt needed, she jumped in & helped, no questions asked. The day was perfect & I owe a large thanks to her for it. I also received multiple compliments from friends & family about how awesome she was! My only afterthought was I should have booked her longer (had the 6hr pkg).The finished photos were ready for me about a month after the wedding & I was floored with the number of images she turned over. Moreover, out of 400+ photos, I loved 99%! They were amazing & were in an order that allowed me to relive our special day (the camcorder was left in the car :( ). I would without a doubt recommend Vanessa's services to anyone looking for great quality.

Sent on 12/30/2015

vJoy Photography's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words Nicole. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Award

vJoy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3019 N. Wisconsin Street Racine, 53402 See on map