vJoy Photography Reviews

11 | Racine, WI

11 Reviews for vJoy Photography

samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

Vanessa was amazing! We booked her for our wedding photography and we couldn't be happier! Our pictures turned out amazing. She was so awesome to work with. I highly recommend vJoy photography! She has been available to answer any and all questions we have. If you need a quality, professional, and friendly photographer book vJoy!!!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Thanks Sam!

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

She did an amazing job for us! For both our engagement and wedding day photos, she would go to the location early to pick out spots to take photos. She had a great eye for that. She always did whatever it took to get a great photo, such as rolling around or laying on the wet, muddy, cold ground. We are still getting so many compliments on our photos, and some say they are the best photos they have ever seen. Finally, she has a great personality and was so fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2015

vJoy Photography's reply:

Thank you, Laura. I had a blast with you guys!

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2015

A photographer was not originally first on my list for wedding planning, as all I was looking for was formal church photos. I thought anyone could snap the pictures, it didnt need to be fancy... But after going through not one, but two small-time hobby photographers (that pulled out at the past min)- I found myself in a bind & stressing. Looking for a photographer 3 mos before a wedding was nearly impossible. Though the forces of the universe fell into place & I connected with Vanessa from VJoy Photography. She listened to my story, my needs, & was straightforward in what she could offer. While I hadn't originally budgeted for a professional photographer, I reviewed her portfolio & decided to splurge. What struck me most was her ability to capture moments in her angles & lighting. Her photos were polished & strong. The deciding factor was our meeting & her no-nonsense approach. She was incredibly organized & made sure every detail would be covered. I thought to myself, this is what I need! The day of the wedding, she did not disappoint! While the busyness of the day unfolded Vanessa went straight to work, beautifully independent, she knew where to be to capture what was needed. During formal pictures she rallied & directed people where to go, making sure to keep things moving along & timely. Even if there was a time she wasnt needed, she jumped in & helped, no questions asked. The day was perfect & I owe a large thanks to her for it. I also received multiple compliments from friends & family about how awesome she was! My only afterthought was I should have booked her longer (had the 6hr pkg).The finished photos were ready for me about a month after the wedding & I was floored with the number of images she turned over. Moreover, out of 400+ photos, I loved 99%! They were amazing & were in an order that allowed me to relive our special day (the camcorder was left in the car :( ). I would without a doubt recommend Vanessa's services to anyone looking for great quality.

Sent on 12/30/2015

vJoy Photography's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words Nicole. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Abby · Married on 11/01/2014

Vanessa is creative, listens, and is very patient with wandering guests. My husband was very ill the day of our marriage and she tried her best to cater to his needs (ie taking a break so he could puke). She showed us some preliminary shots and I looked like a darn movie star! She is kind and responds quickly. She thinks about things that are very far from my mind (what do we do about pictures with step-relatives?.) I would hire her again in a second! Her pictures are fantastic and she is very flexible with my needs/wants.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Brianna · Married on 08/10/2013

Vanessa is a fantastic photographer.
    She was incredibly easy to work with and had creative and fun ways to get us to smile naturally and set in poses that I never would have thought of, and the photos turned out beautifully.
    She was very good about making sure all photos I had requested prior to the big day were taken and that the family photos went smoothly and quickly!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Vanessa for our wedding on 7/6/13. She is a talented photographer and great to work with - we have nothing but good things to say! She met with us before the wedding to talk to us about what was important to us in our photography before the wedding and was very thorough. She was on time for beginning taking picture on the wedding day and it was fun and natural to have her take pictures of our group. She was really easy to talk to and gave direction well as well as took our suggestions and ran with them! We would recommend her to everyone!:)

Sent on 09/26/2013

We had a wonderful wedding, despite the rain and storms which caused us to have to move our ceremony inside. Vanessa was one of the main reasons why we all stayed so calm and happy before the ceremony and throughout the night. She was so fun to work with and you could never tell that the weather was less than gorgeous because our photos came out amazing. We sent out our thank you postcards and people commented that they thought it was a professional shoot done for an advertisement company before they saw it was us. Those comments made me feel so beautiful and Vanessa was the one to shoot those amazing shots.

I've also worked with VJoy Photography for our engagement shoot and our daughter's smash the cake session. She is the type of photographer you will want to shoot all of your most important shots. She makes each picture seem full of life and love.

Sent on 10/20/2013

I would recommend VJoy Photography to anyone looking for photography service! She personally was my wedding photographer, but I have seen her work from families to senior photos and all of them are awesome! She is very creative and will bend over back to help her clients. She was always there to answer my millions of emails and was very flexible about taking our engagement pictures. She did a great job working with my husband and I, the wedding party and all of my family. Her services are very reasonable and VERY high quality. If I ever need pictures in the future she is the number one person I would call!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Kristy · Married on 05/18/2013

VJoy photography did such an awesome job! She is very fun and out going, but professional at the same time. We had a huge wedding party of 18 people and my husband and I both have larger families. Vanessa was very efficient in getting all the pictures done in a timely manner and kept us on schedule the entire day. We absolutely loved all the photos she took. We had many compliments through out our wedding day about how great of a job she did. We couldn't thank her enough for making our day one we will remember for a life time.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Jessica and Grant · Married on 07/09/2010

We had a destination wedding on the beach on Captiva Island... In July. It was incredibly hot! Vanessa flew down to photograph our day. She went above and beyond what we expected. Not only did our photos turn out beautifully, she was incredibly fun, relaxed and great to have around on your wedding day. We couldn't give a higher recommendation for vjoy photography!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jess · Married on 10/09/2009

vJoy was great ! any thing I asked she made it happen and got the perfect shot every time,
    I liked working with her so much I went back and got Family Photos done and I recommend it her to all of my closest friends would loved her as well

Sent on 07/20/2013