Visualize X

Pompano Beach, FL View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Pompano Beach, Florida, Visualize X is a media company specializing in wedding photography. Owner Djovany Dumornay is a talented professional who loves creating art behind the camera lens. Djovany never compromises on the quality of his work and is always willing to do whatever it takes to impress his clients.

Visualize X offers a variety of services to help couples get the most out of their photography investment. Djovany is happy to work solo or arrange a second photographer to ensure maximum coverage. A couple may expect an engagement session as well as multiple venue coverage on their wedding day. Djovany offers additional hours and portraiture to further enhance the wedding photography experience. He is also willing to travel to cover destination weddings.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Negatives
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah F. Married on 01/07/2022

Microwedding Master! 🤩

“Djovany was AMAZING at capturing all of the moments of our wedding! He made sure to really be “invisible” in the sense of capturing everything from a distance (and we were a small wedding) and making sure that EVERYONE and every little detail was captured at their best! Highly recommend his services for all occasions!”

Visualize X's reply:

I had so much fun working at your wedding! I really appreciate you leaving a review for my future endeavors. Thank you once again and best wishes!
    Gera Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Photographer! Great service!

Where do I begin? It was so amazing to work with Djovaney. Not only is he responsive he takes amazing photos! He also made sure I was comfortable and able to deliver my photos in a timely manner. I already referred him to two other people and they loved him !In fact it's the cover photo you see lol. I highly recommend Visualize X. Great quality and Service.

Thank you!

Visualize X's reply:

Thank you for taking some time to review the work we’ve done together. I’m looking forward to working with you again of course!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Visualize X 1
Exclusive

7001 sw 19th ct Pompano Beach, FL, 33068

24/7
Location of (Visualize X)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding