14014 74th Ave Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98373 Map · Phone number

About Visual Life Photography

My passion started out as a hobby but soon burst into a love! I capture unforgettable moments in life. I want you to be able to flip through the photographs for years to come and relive the special moments as if they just happened. Your photographs will tell your story and reflect your unique personality.
For me there is nothing more rewarding than to know I have captured a memory that will last a lifetime!

Weddings Packages start at $550

Elopement Packages start at $150

Custome Packages are always available! I offer packages to fit ANY brides budget and needs.

Be sure to ask about my "Name your own price" package!

I also specialize in Elopement, Engagement, Portrait, Family and Event Photography.

Follow Visual Life Photography on

IMG8154
ca243de417afb7d6 1333400692145 prefinal250A

3 Reviews for Visual Life Photography

Kam · Married on 09/07/2013

I reached out to Courtney on recommendation from The Ruston Chapel. Prior to booking the chapel, I had searched the internet for photographers and was totally stumped as to what to do. Most photographers were way out of our price range & had packages that far exceeded our needs. Not true with Visual Life Photography!

As we were planning a same-sex wedding from out of state, we coordinated by phone/email. Courtney eased my fears and let me know that she would meet our needs, which originally was an elopement package. I told her we were 'no frills' kind of girls and she was going to have her work cut out for her because neither of us were particularly fond of having our pictures taken!

A couple of weeks prior to the wedding, I reached out to Courtney once more because our wedding had grown in size and concept and we wanted pictures from our reception. She was happy to accommodate the change in plans.

On our wedding day, Courtney and Jason were fantastic. We have come away with pictures we love of ourselves. Unheard of!

There couldn't be kinder, gentler, more understanding people. They were so easy to work with, made us comfortable immediately and were such a good fit for our reception.

I could not be more impressed with the professionalism, kindness and generosity in time and talent that was shown to us by Courtney and Jason on our day. Thank you, Visual Life Photography. You guys are outstanding.

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • User3171987 · 2+ years ago

Courtney was very professional and unobtrusive. Everything you would want in a photographer. She was very flexible and accommodating to poses and group shots we requested.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2012

I could not have asked for better photos. So many moments that I wasn't expecting were captured. So many beautiful different poses and very creative. All the points of my specail day were captured and now I have album upon album of memories to hold onto!

Sent on 03/20/2013