James Hill, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Visual Embrace Photography

Visual Embrace Photography is a wedding photography company located in James Hill, Jamaica. Owner and photographer LeVar Gordon uses a mix of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles in shooting your wedding. He uses a spontaneous and non-traditional approach to capture the most authentic and candid moments possible. LeVar currently lives in Kingston but travels all around Jamaica shooting weddings.

Visual Embrace Photography is committed to you on the wedding by traveling to multiple locations, staying extra hours, and providing a second photographer, as needed. LeVar brings a creative and energetic personality to your wedding and promises that not only will you have high-quality, beautiful photos at the end, but you will have fun along the way. The final high-resolution images are available first as proofs and then as digital files, in a slideshow, and in wedding albums. Along with weddings, LeVar also shoots engagement and trash-the-dress photos.

Follow Visual Embrace Photography on

24 Reviews for Visual Embrace Photography

• Johnna

Johnna Plunkett · Married on 12/14/2019

Levar is a superstar

Levar Gordon is excellent. He is reliable, kind, responsible but more importantly he listens. I was so so pleased with the work he did for my wedding. I presented him a style that was different from his usual. Levar did NOT argue or push back against me instead he worked to meet my husband and my needs. There is nothing more you could want from a vendor. He understood that it was my day and he went above and beyond. We were blown away by the amazing job he did! In the end he even did further editing for us at a great price. I would recommend him to anyone.

Lovely person, very professional and an amazing photographer!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 07/25/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

We are beyond pleased with the photos Levar took. I did quite a bit research and looked through a plethora of portfolios before deciding on Visual Embrace. It was one of the best decisions I made for our big day! The photos captured our beautiful day and guests with creativity, angles, and great lighting. I didn't realize it until our photos were received, but Levar and his assistant stayed longer than we expected to capture the tail end of our day. They were very patient, professional, and captured so many moments that I didn't realize or remember until looking back at the photos. Everyone cannot stop looking and talking about them because his work is simply brilliant! I would recommend Visual Embrace to any and everyone.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Krystal · Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer to work with!

Levar was amazing to work with all the way around! He was quick to respond to any questions I had and had a great personality! On the wedding day he knew what he was doing and took control and lead us in the right direction but also listened to any ideas I had. He made our wedding photo session fun. My jaw dropped when I got the link to view our photos. They were even better than I had hoped! I can’t recommend Levar enough! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Award

Visual Embrace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

• James Hill James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    876-9979016 (Phone number)
    Location of (Visual Embrace Photography)