James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date

About Visual Embrace Photography

My name is LeVar Gordon and I am a Jamaican wedding photographer. I currently live in Kingston but I travel all over the island doing weddings, portrait sessions and other events. I am passionate about photographing weddings; I love the smiles, the tears, the dancing, the euphoric stares that couples share and seeing people having a genuinely good time. I love witnessing my brides attempt the age old challenge of being on time for their wedding, it’s chaotically beautiful and I love capturing it all! No two weddings are the same. This fact has influenced my style and approach to photographing weddings. I take a spontaneous, unobtrusive non-traditional approach as this allows me to best capture the candid emotions and priceless moments of your unique day. If you are looking for a creative, energetic and pleasant photographer to capture your wedding then you have found him in me! Send me an email(levargordon1@gmail.com) or give me a call(8769979016) to book your date.

Follow Visual Embrace Photography on

Visual Embrace Photography 5
Visual Embrace Photography 6
Visual Embrace Photography 7

Krystal · Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer to work with!

Levar was amazing to work with all the way around! He was quick to respond to any questions I had and had a great personality! On the wedding day he knew what he was doing and took control and lead us in the right direction but also listened to any ideas I had. He made our wedding photo session fun. My jaw dropped when I got the link to view our photos. They were even better than I had hoped! I can’t recommend Levar enough! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Visual Embrace Photography 8
    Visual Embrace Photography 9
    Visual Embrace Photography 10
    Visual Embrace Photography 11

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

I’m so happy I came across Visual Embrace. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Levar is very responsive to emails. I never had to wait days for a response. Levar arrived to the resort on time and ready to work. He made me comfortable in front of the camera and captured some creative shots. I didn’t provide him with a shot list, as I trusted his work. Visual Embrace surprised me with a few teaser photos 3 days after the wedding! It was totally unexpected, yet much appreciated. I can’t recommend Visual Embrace enough. He was the total package! Great quality, affordable, professional, and responsive!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Award

Visual Embrace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs