James Hill, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Visual Embrace Photography

Visual Embrace Photography is a wedding photography company located in James Hill, Jamaica. Owner and photographer LeVar Gordon uses a mix of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles in shooting your wedding. He uses a spontaneous and non-traditional approach to capture the most authentic and candid moments possible. LeVar currently lives in Kingston but travels all around Jamaica shooting weddings.

Visual Embrace Photography is committed to you on the wedding by traveling to multiple locations, staying extra hours, and providing a second photographer, as needed. LeVar brings a creative and energetic personality to your wedding and promises that not only will you have high-quality, beautiful photos at the end, but you will have fun along the way. The final high-resolution images are available first as proofs and then as digital files, in a slideshow, and in wedding albums. Along with weddings, LeVar also shoots engagement and trash-the-dress photos.

Follow Visual Embrace Photography on

Visual Embrace Photography 5
Visual Embrace Photography 6
Visual Embrace Photography 7

Krystal · Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer to work with!

Levar was amazing to work with all the way around! He was quick to respond to any questions I had and had a great personality! On the wedding day he knew what he was doing and took control and lead us in the right direction but also listened to any ideas I had. He made our wedding photo session fun. My jaw dropped when I got the link to view our photos. They were even better than I had hoped! I can’t recommend Levar enough! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Visual Embrace Photography 8
    Visual Embrace Photography 9
    Visual Embrace Photography 10
    Visual Embrace Photography 11

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

I’m so happy I came across Visual Embrace. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Levar is very responsive to emails. I never had to wait days for a response. Levar arrived to the resort on time and ready to work. He made me comfortable in front of the camera and captured some creative shots. I didn’t provide him with a shot list, as I trusted his work. Visual Embrace surprised me with a few teaser photos 3 days after the wedding! It was totally unexpected, yet much appreciated. I can’t recommend Visual Embrace enough. He was the total package! Great quality, affordable, professional, and responsive!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Visual Embrace Photography 12
    Visual Embrace Photography 13
    Visual Embrace Photography 14
    Visual Embrace Photography 15

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2018

Love love love Levar!!! I paid the resort a $600 vendor fee just to have him shoot our wedding and he was worth every penny!!! He’s professional and curtious. He answers all my emails sometimes within minutes. The day of our wedding he was on time, so sweet to work with and very professional. Our pictures were stunning!!! Choose Visual Embrace, I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! I also loved that he was always trying to come up with different poses while making sure he got all of the poses I requested. Thank you Levar!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Award

Visual Embrace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs