Visual Embrace Photography Reviews

Visual Embrace Photography 5
Visual Embrace Photography 6
Visual Embrace Photography 7

Krystal · Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer to work with!

Levar was amazing to work with all the way around! He was quick to respond to any questions I had and had a great personality! On the wedding day he knew what he was doing and took control and lead us in the right direction but also listened to any ideas I had. He made our wedding photo session fun. My jaw dropped when I got the link to view our photos. They were even better than I had hoped! I can’t recommend Levar enough! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Visual Embrace Photography 8
    Visual Embrace Photography 9
    Visual Embrace Photography 10
    Visual Embrace Photography 11

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

I’m so happy I came across Visual Embrace. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Levar is very responsive to emails. I never had to wait days for a response. Levar arrived to the resort on time and ready to work. He made me comfortable in front of the camera and captured some creative shots. I didn’t provide him with a shot list, as I trusted his work. Visual Embrace surprised me with a few teaser photos 3 days after the wedding! It was totally unexpected, yet much appreciated. I can’t recommend Visual Embrace enough. He was the total package! Great quality, affordable, professional, and responsive!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Visual Embrace Photography 12
    Visual Embrace Photography 13
    Visual Embrace Photography 14
    Visual Embrace Photography 15

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2018

Love love love Levar!!! I paid the resort a $600 vendor fee just to have him shoot our wedding and he was worth every penny!!! He’s professional and curtious. He answers all my emails sometimes within minutes. The day of our wedding he was on time, so sweet to work with and very professional. Our pictures were stunning!!! Choose Visual Embrace, I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! I also loved that he was always trying to come up with different poses while making sure he got all of the poses I requested. Thank you Levar!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Visual Embrace Photography 20
    Visual Embrace Photography 21
    Visual Embrace Photography 22

Stephanie · Married on 11/13/2017

We got Married at the Rockhouse hotel in Negril Jamaica in November and after lots of research we decided Levar was the one, and we could not be happier with our decision. He captured our special day beautifully. Our pictures are truly breathtaking!!! I really cannot stop looking at them. He is indeed a true artist and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Glory

Glory · Married on 11/10/2017

Levar was incredible to work with! He was so incredibly responsive and he captured my wedding perfectly! I'm not a very naturally photogenic person, but he managed to capture the natural moments without me realizing he was there, and during the more formal group shots he managed to direct me to get pretty awesome photos! We went on cliffs, we scouted hallways, he had me balance on bridges - they all were beautiful.

The icing on the cake was the photos came back way faster than I expected (5 weeks! Granted I had a November wedding) and at incredibly high quality. I'm SO happy I chose to work with him and I highly recommend him to all brides doing destination weddings to Jamaica!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2017

Levar was fantastic. Due to some unforeseen circumstances our wedding venue had to be changed from the Virgin Islands to Jamaica 5 weeks prior to the big day. Levar was sympathetic to our situation and was able to fit us into his very busy schedule. He arrived at our facility on the big day and had a plan for what he wanted to do before telling us he was even there. As soon as we started, we got to experience his professionalism and his eye for beauty. He pays close attention to backgrounds and lighting. He utilized EVERY POSSIBLE SECOND to capture every angle of our perfect day. He really gets to know you and your style throughout the process. He captured so many wonderful, precious moments. He's a true artist. He was even in a knee brace after having had recent surgery and still worked several different angles that were very uncomfortable for him to get the perfect shot. We would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Visual Embrace

Sent on 11/25/2017

Halima · Married on 06/03/2017

Booking a photographer was the hardest part for me being that I'm a wedding photographer myself. So selecting someone was difficult being that we judged a good photo harder than most. When I reached out to Levar he responded quickly and was always friendly. On the day of my wedding, him and his assistant fit right in with my group and had a great time. However, when I received my pictures back I was blown away! He did an amazing job! I immediately began to share them on social media and people LOVED them. Everyone wanted to know who the photographer was! The picture colors were rich and vibrant and told a story. There were a few non traditional shots I wanted to take and Levar jumped on board immediately! You can spend a ton of money on so many things but your photography is the only thing that will truly still be relevant 20 years from now. Choose well. Pick someone who's gonna capture your style and present it like a piece of art. Visual Embrace did that for us!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Haley · Married on 05/20/2017

Levar was a pleasure to work with! We absolutely loved all of the pictures he took and highly recommend him! He is friendly, professional, and talented!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • Shante

Shante · Married on 05/06/2017

Levar did an amazing job at our wedding. I had a hard time picking 120 pictures for our photo album based on how great all the pictures look. I'm happy I went with him for our photos. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Brenton · Married on 06/02/2016

I had an outside wedding and it rained rained rained, the Visual Embrace team kept us motivated constantly reassuring us that they will still get really good shots but the got GREAT shots! I'm so happy with our decision to use them. Really really good photographer!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Levar's pictures are amazing! He was one of the photographers that my wedding coordinator, Sadeki of Chic Events, recommended. There is something about the final product that is radiant and magical. It rained a little on our wedding day and you could not tell in our pictures that it was raining. We were running a little behind and Levar went above and beyond to make sure that he stayed to capture all of the moments that he could. I didn't do this, but I would recommend having maybe two photographers and providing your photographer(s) with a list of people and/or items that you want to be photographed with and have someone get them when needed. My family was a little too in his way when he was trying to set us up and get the shots, but he remained patient and professional throughout the process.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Emily · Married on 04/12/2016

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Levar from Visual Embrace Photography! I researched and compared many local Jamaican wedding photographers and chose Levar based on his beautiful and extensive portfolio, value and great reviews. My husband and I are extremely happy with the variety and quality of all of the amazing photos we received in addition to the online photo album he created for us. Levar captured the energy and emotions of the entire day through a variety of posed and candid shots that exemplified his creativity, attention to detail and passion for photography. He gave us great direction and found the most scenic places on the resort in order to take the most stunning photos. Instead of a second photographer, Levar was accompanied by an artist who painted two beautiful abstract paintings of my wedding day - one of the ceremony and one of the reception. The unique paintings added another element to how that special day can be remembered. Overall, my experience working with Levar was very positive from beginning to end. He was consistently responsive before the event, professional and pleasant on the wedding day and provided excellent customer service after the event. You won't be disappointed if you choose Visual Embrace Photography!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Visual Embrace Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Emily, it was great working with you too.

Levar was the definition of professional. I planned by wedding with very little time and Levar accommodated me at a moment's request even willing to shift around prior personal engagements. He arrived promptly and felt almost like a fly on the wall the entire time leading up to the ceremony. At no time was I annoyed by his direction or presence; and we certainly needed the direction as we aren't photogenic. Even my family commented that you could tell he loved his job and seemed he'd be happy to take pictures all day. He not only took standard wedding pics eg wedding party etc but also really beautiful artistic images of the surrounding landscapes which was important to my husband and me.
    My one recommendation would be to take the option of having a second photographer (which he provides) as he really got a workout running around without help to capture my best moments on film. Not as crucial for my event as it was quite small but definitely worth it if you are having many guests.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Eden · Married on 05/14/2015

Levar is excellent! There are so many positive things that I can say about him. He provided us with the most awesome photos of our wedding. He is not your ordinary photographer. He has a great eye, is very detail oriented and will go above and beyond to capture the perfect shot. He truly captured our spirits in the photos. He is very professional, flexible and responsive. If you want awesome, innovative photos then LeVar is the person to go with.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Levar is amazing! He showed up the day of my wedding ready to work and in turn, provided me with the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. My husband and I have been getting rave reviews from everyone we show the photos to. Levar was flexible with the changing weather (it started to rain while taking picture) and quick on his feet. The vibrancy of the colors in the photos captured the beauty of our wedding and its decor. And most importantly, Levar kept in contact and was prompt in the delivery of the photos as agreed. My wedding was in great hands with Levar and I have the photos to prove it!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Stacy · Married on 09/30/2014

He worked very hard to get the most pictures possible throughout the day, I would highly recommend him. Great quality pictures.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Sherica · Married on 09/27/2014

Visual Embrace Photography did a great job. Levar, the photographer, was easy to work with and really cool (and funny) throughout. His ideas, combined with ours, produced great moments at our event and allowed for the moments to be captured with much ease and comfort to us. In the end, people fell in love with the final product of the shots. Our pics were a sensation. Big up, Visual Embrace.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Ashlee · Married on 06/08/2017

Levar was worth ever penny ! Booking a destination wedding I was so nervous to pay someone so far away a pray they show up! He not only answered every email and phone call but on the big day exceeds our expectations. He knew exactly the modern romatic & artistic photos my husband and I were looking for. We got them back roughly 6 / 7 weeks after our wedding just as he told us we would receive them and they were 100% worth the wait ! Highly recommend visual embrace if you're looking to not only capture the memories but the emotions ????

Sent on 07/30/2017

Carla-Gaye · Married on 10/18/2014

Levar was extremely professional. We were elated when we saw the pictures and are truly grateful for the lifetime of memories. We were able to relive our wedding through the pictures. Totally in love with every single picture taken. From day one, he was willing to work with us and financially as well. He even delivered our pictures overseas. You are the real deal!! Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

4.2

We were so pleased with our choice to use Levar as the photographer for our wedding day. He was easy to work with and accessible. Our photos came out beautifully! We would definitely use Visual Embrace for our photography needs again!

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • F

Fadzayi · Married on 10/11/2014

4.2

Levar Gordon is very hardworking and has the ability to put everyone at ease. All our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was and how comfortable he made them feel. I would say he is a natural entertainer too, somehow he managed to make everyone laugh by merely being himself.
    He also worked with us to make changes to some of the images after the photos came out which we appreciated. The final product was beautiful and we are happy. The only con is the length of time we had to wait before getting the final images. It was a bit too long. Otherwise, we are very happy with the service we were provided and would highly recommend Visual Embrace to any couple looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/11/2015