Visual Arts Photography

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

My name is Carsten. I'm a Husband and Father. An Executive Chef, turned Small Business Owner, turned Professional Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer. As a Chef, I worked in five countries on two continents and had accomplished more than I'd ever imagined in my nearly two decades in culinary arts. The culinary arts shaped my attention to detail and my insatiable craving for creativity. As a photographer my creativity inspires me to experiment with every couple that I shoot uncovering new perspectives and angles. I don't follow trends or mimic the editing style of most photographers out there.

I strive to connect with my couples and capture candid expressions of emotion. Your unique qualities as a couple identified and the details of your event appreciated makes your photos one of a kind. When you look at your photos after years gone bye, they will transport you to the thoughts and feelings experienced in those moments. "I am not only your photographer and you are not just my client. This is the start of a relationship capturing the milestones in your life together!"

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Jack T. Married on 06/26/2021

Love Visual Arts Photography!

Casrten is incredible and perfectly captured our wedding day. We used him for engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding day, he made everything super relaxed and easy and we couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out! The best part is Carsten never got in the way or interrupted anything, yet was able to capture so many amazing moments perfectly. Would definitely use Carsten again.
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 03/20/2021

Forever Moments

Carsten was our photographer for our wedding and baby’s baptism. We also had a family photo shoot with him at Atlanta Botanical Garden. We love how he captures all the special moments we want to remember. He’s super upbeat, funny, full of energy and very easy to work with. My husband and I are beyond happy with the memories captured in those photos. Thank you!

Pricing

Visual Arts Photography Price Rates

939 N Grand Ave NW Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (Visual Arts Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding