Virginia Skypainters

South Boston, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A wedding rental service in South Boston, Virginia, Virginia Skypainters offers reasonably priced fireworks shows for your nighttime reception. Owned and operated by certified pyrotechnician Ryan Francisco, Virginia Skypainters specializes in creating outdoor aerial displays consisting of shells and ground effects to produce an unforgettable event.

With a no obligation consultation with Virginia Skypainters, couples will work with Ryan to design outstanding fireworks displays that are beautifully choreographed and superbly timed. A spectacular special entertainment that paints the night sky, the outdoor lighting of the fireworks show will wow your guests. Each fireworks display is tailored to fit the uniqueness of your event. Prior to your event, Ryan will conduct a site evaluation to ensure the fireworks show meets the NFPA 1123 guidelines and discuss with you important details to obtain the correct permit, insurance, and required documentation. After your event, Ryan and the staff at Virginia Skypainters will always take care to clean up firing sites and ensure all waste is properly disposed.

• ashlee
    Ashlee Getting married on 12/10/2022
    The most amazing firework display we've ever seen, and my guests at the wedding were blown away! These fireworks were better than person high school on 4th of july in roxboro,nc. Mr. Gibbs is so nice and really cool. I want to have another event just so we can see his fireworks display thanksyou so much ~Ashlee & Matthew Garrett
    Austin M. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I wanted to do fireworks to surprise my new hubby & the guests during our wedding reception. I decided to plan for the fireworks to go off right after the sparkler exit - & since it was a surprise, I asked Ryan to make sure none of the firework crew showed up until after we were all in the reception space! The came in & set up at the venue without anyone seeing them & when the fireworks went off all my guests and my groom were so surprised! Everyone raved about the show afterwards. This company is amazing & I recommend reaching out to them & adding a firework show to your big day! You will not regret it.
    Erin H. Married on 07/09/2021

Simply spectacular, best $$$ we ever spent

Our experience with Ryan at Virginia Skypainters was simply outstanding from start to finish. He was very responsive, so polite and helpful, and worked with us to find the right show within our budget. He also took care of all the necessary paperwork and permits required by our locality. Then, there were the actual fireworks. We chose consumer/professional grade, 10-minute display. We were positioned about 700ft from the launch site, and the fireworks were SPECTACULAR! So many of our guests said they were the best fireworks they’ve ever seen, much better even than many 4th fireworks. Just outstanding. Without a doubt the best money I’ve ever spent.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Virginia Skypainters 1
Discount

10% discount for active or retired military.

1100 Grove Ave South Boston, VA, 24592
Location of (Virginia Skypainters)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding