Vineyard Floral Design

Temecula, CA View map

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous Florals, Accents, and Centerpieces

I highly suggest you work with Melanie at Vineyard Floral Designs. She was SUPER helpful in the whole planning process. Melanie completely understood my vision and executed it perfectly.

She was going to be traveling for several weeks leading up to the wedding, but we communicated via email and setup a call for when she was back. Melanie also made a trip to the venue to see it in person prior to our planning call.

She worked within our budget and helped us in so many ways: we re-purposed some of the greenery and florals from the ceremony to the reception space, gave input on florals that were in season for our wedding day, and other advice!

The only mix up we had was the mother's wrist corsages were made as boutonnieres. We had twine and ribbon in the bridal suite, so we turned into wrist corsages just in time for the ceremony. Really wasn't a big deal at all.

There was some miscommunication with the venue over arbors, arches, n such in the planning process, and with only 45 days to go Melanie swooped in and saved the day with her vision. In fact the day of looked more magical than I even anticipated! I would highly recommend you work with Melanie. Everything was beautiful!
    Anais Married on 08/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vineyard Floral Design, was amazing. I loved all of my floral decor for my wedding this past August. Melanie did a beautiful job creating the flower crowns for my Bridesmaids. Her floral designs were a special touch to my Vintage wedding in Temecula. Melanie was even kind enough to add a tossing bouquet to my flower order as a little gift. When planning a wedding, things get expensive, florist over price floral packages. I looked EVERYWHERE, and I really thought flowers were not an option for my budget. When I spoke to Melanie, I was immediately comfortable, and she tried to get the best price for me. She even advised on the type of flower i could use to make it more affordable for us. She was great, affordable, trustworthy. So glad we found Melanie, she did a great job communicating and did everything so that I could be worry free the day of my wedding. Thanks Melanie.
  • User2549835 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melanie is the best!!! Working with her was so easy, and everything looked just beautiful. I'm not great with flowers -- don't know names, or what's in season when, so I was not very confident I was getting my vision across very well. When the big day came, it was exactly what I had in mind. Everything looked just perfect. She truly outdid herself.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

44815 Via Renaissance Temecula, CA, 92590
Location of (Vineyard Floral Design)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding