6161 Cochran Rd Ste D, Solon, OH 44139 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vincent Lighting Systems

Vincent Lighting Systems (vls.com) offers event lighting services for a wide range of customers and special occasions of every kind. Founded in 1978, we have an outstanding reputation with hotels, meeting/event planners, decorators, audio-visual technicians and lighting designers, to name a few. Our technicians include ETCP-certified riggers and electricians who are knowledgeable, professional and respectful. We’ve lit thousands of different events nationally -- and internationally -- for 35 years. Our rental inventory keeps up-to-date with state-of-the-art technology in LED and moving light automation, to reduce power requirements and provide breathtaking lighting effects. We know what it takes and have the resources available to light a variety of events from weddings and parties to corporate shows and meetings. Our designers and technicians can handle last-minute changes and unexpected bumps. When your event matters, trust in the company that can provide you with the experience you want, with the respect you deserve. Trust in the professionals at Vincent Lighting Systems.

Follow Vincent Lighting Systems on

29a4db054d115b31 Logo only 100px
winner chris meyers cma weiss 1 51 148023

3 Reviews for Vincent Lighting Systems

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2016

We had Vincent Lighting at our Drees Pavilion wedding reception. They did uplighting and pin lighting for our floral centerpieces/cake. It really highlighted their beauty and gave the already beautiful Drees pavilion an extra touch.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/09/2010

2.5

Provided a personalized GOBO and uplighting for our reception venue. Our original contact left the position without letting me know and we ended up literally being 3 days prior to the wedding finalizing the GOBO design. Vincent team assure me that everything would be taken care of to my specificiations and without issue. IT WAS! If you have extra cash in your wedding budget, I would definitely put it toward lighting....it turned my reception from great to AMAZING. Kudos to June and Chris at Vincent Lighting.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

0.4
      0.5

We unfortunately hired Vincent Lighting for our daughter's wedding at Krippendorf Lodge. I spoke with Randy, requesting up lighting and the bride and groom's monogram. He gave me a quote and I booked their service with a $100 non refundable deposit and had to pay in full before the event. I sent an email requesting the color of the up lighting and their initials. The Event planner also sent an email REGARDING THE REQUEST FOR A MONOGRAM. The evening of the even went it was dark enough to see the uplighting is when I realized no monogram was done. Lighting is was not necessary for the event....it was the final touch for the outdoor wedding. I contacted Randy multiple times via email. His excuses were lame and untruthful. I caution anyone wanting to use Vincent Lighting. Beware.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Vincent Lighting Systems's reply:

We are so sorry that there was any confusion about the services that we were expected to provide for this wedding. Thank you for reaching out to us also by email and phone call; we are grateful for your time spent talking to our president to clarify what went wrong. It’s unfortunate that we can’t go back and make things right for your special day, but we appreciate your acceptance of the partial refund and your feedback that we can use to improve our services for future customers.

Vincent Lighting Systems FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Setup